FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Updated Nov 2023)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Apr 2021)

Post by Solbrekt »

has the egg limit been raised absurdly high?
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Solbrekt wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 4:53:58 pm has the egg limit been raised absurdly high?
The egg limit has been raised to 8 (10 if the last 2 are donis) for the event, but with people opening gifts, we can get "mega-egglocked" with more eggs than the limit.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I was afraid to open more presents than I had slots, then just thought to heck with it and started clicking. Ended up with 23 eggs, but I'm sure I'll have to drop below 5 to get any more from the Stream.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Updated Nov 2023)

Post by Shakura »

What's the quest for gender Change potions again? Where you have to trade in Donecs hatchlings?
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Shakura wrote: December 14th, 2023, 9:26:57 am What's the quest for gender Change potions again? Where you have to trade in Donecs hatchlings?
go to Lake Lakira on the world map :)
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

How long till the firework bird retires?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

audrei9 wrote: January 1st, 2024, 7:42:26 pm How long till the firework bird retires?
The creature release post tells you.
Creature 1472 is a limited event creature. It will flood the stream up to and including January 3rd.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

pegasi1978 wrote: January 1st, 2024, 7:45:33 pm
audrei9 wrote: January 1st, 2024, 7:42:26 pm How long till the firework bird retires?
The creature release post tells you.
Creature 1472 is a limited event creature. It will flood the stream up to and including January 3rd.
EEEEEE then there's not much time to get them!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hellcat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hellcat »

Is there a way to obtain the item that freezes the color changing on Scarf Wyrms even with the event over?
Or will my frozen hatchling and 100% adult I thought would stay gold [after I froze/raised them this morning during the time frame] be color changing forever instead :sleep: :|
<3 Current mission [hyperfixation :cool: ] is collecting pairs of parentless canine creatures! <3

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
ImageArt shop maybe soon? Just need life to settle more and finish backlog ♥Image

Please Help My Dragons and Creatures If You Can!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Hellcat wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 9:16:10 pm Is there a way to obtain the item that freezes the color changing on Scarf Wyrms even with the event over?
Or will my frozen hatchling and 100% adult I thought would stay gold [after I froze/raised them this morning during the time frame] be color changing forever instead :sleep: :|
I think the only way to obtain those items is to get them from drinks or mystery/gift bags. The bags that drop them will eventually be back in the shops.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”