Roleplay Addicts Anonymous

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
TangleLore
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Roleplay Addicts Anonymous

Post by TangleLore »

Ughh yeah D:

Oh? I've had that experience before XD I lived my first two years in dorms from fall to spring. I roomed with a girl I totally didn't like and she hated me, it all end up okay in the end though. She moved :P

eeee~ I can't wait I love drawings 8D urgh my scanner died awhile back so I use my phone to take pictures ;~; its not too good but at least its something. Fffft if you don't wanna then don't and if you do than take your time about it XD I don't think anyones gonna push you to rp.

Oh? owo the old dolls huh. . .well Ash XD lol he was such a butt.

BUT YOU'RE SHY AND ITS CUTE D8 -pats head-
artemisrose
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by artemisrose »

Last year someone moved out but that's because a room opened in another dorm and I hate to say I was glad she left she made a huge mess and I usually cleaned it it pissed me off to no end. I'm such a clean freak >.<

I'll PM them because *shifts eyes* I don't like people usually seeing them I get self-conscious when I show unfinished stuff ;U; I'm gonna try and wrestled with my printer's scanner, I usually use my ipad because I can edit there on it too but OH WELL :t-shrug:

It's not reeally others pushing me it's me pushing me, I've been getting bored...and my other sourced of RPing got moved to paid instead of free blogging so :/ The other half of my reason :yarly: even if it is a shitty one.

Ash is a tsun tsun who should be bullied by Chimes but I need Neko for that lol.

b-but Im not c-cute.
im freaking adorable.
[RAA] [Snippets] [Memories]

Spoiler
nothing here oops

Hahi!: 1x1 RP with me C: do it.
"You breed with the mouth of a goat."

“your smile is in my dreams
the only place where I can hold you.”
— ─ 堕落 (ムック)
TangleLore
CreaturesTrade

Post by TangleLore »

ewwww I'm sorry D: yeah that was my first year room-mate she wanted me to clean up her side of the room along with mine. I told her flat out I wasn't her mom and she needed to clean up after herself, she got huffy and moved o.O;; I don't like confrontation but man I just didn't wanna deal D:

Okay that's fine I know the feels ^ ^ I have a piece of work I did in color pencil if you'd like to see it :D I was doing a picture of an rp character. Mostly her back and the tattoo she has o.O; an Ipad. . .I've seen dem but no monnies D8

Ahhhh yeah >.< I get nights where I practically NEED rp and other times I'm just 'meh' dawww really? D8 I have another source besides this place :/ not sure though if it would be up your ally, considering you make just ONE character for it and you play that one constantly.

YES ADORABLE XD Totally adorably cute! lolz
artemisrose
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by artemisrose »

Yeah no I wasn't having that. I really hope this gets worked out though, the one that is not in our room now was in my room last year and she was great. I only asked that you clean up after yourself (and since I cooked a lot I cleaned the kitchen area we had) and she was pretty good with that <3 plus she's super nice and the only one with a car so I am forever in her debt. (my mustang got into a bad wreck which I'm still miffed about >.>).

I never confronted the other girl thankfully, it was so convenient when she left, but she kinda ticked me off a bit when she came back pounding on the door and shoving her way into the dorm to get stuff she left behind, when I was trying to you know sleep off exhaustion.

We can swap then :D it'll be a bit though before I get into the vicinity of my scanner o.o BUT YES I wanna see the artz.

It's just a mini (it was cheaper) <3
My small hands can't handle the bigger one.

I got little arms for my small body ;u;

I'm in the dying for RP mode
its killing me slowly /drowns
IDK I've stuck to one character on that blog site but I was never restricted to it huh, that does sound rather...binding.

I was gonna flip my hair, but then I remembered it's short I can't do that :sulk:

Spoiler
nothing here oops

— ─ 堕落 (ムック)
TangleLore
CreaturesTrade

Post by TangleLore »

Oooooh ouchies! actually speaking of cars my boyfriends car was recently stolen ;u; it had all my clothes in it too. I was gonna do laundry but I guess that's out of my to do list XD

Ugh I hate that I wouldn't have answered at all with something like that -_-

Okay Swaps sounds fun :D I'll get it up on the internets then.

There's mini pads? o.O -not tech savvy-
Is okay ;u; I has tiny hands. . .it makes playing the piano hard but I can do it :D

You're merely stuck with that character because the site runs 'bonding' rp's its fun :D each story is different and written by lots of people. As a bonding rp you get critters in the end or not it depends o.O

Lolz I can -flips hair- I can't do short D8 I look like a copper bell if I cut it short. It all swoops out at the ends and makes me look weird.
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

artemisrose wrote:Ash is a tsun tsun who should be bullied by Chimes but I need Neko for that lol.
I have been summoned. :yarly:

Aww Tangle, I hope you're lungs get better! D: I'm also sorry to hear about your bf's car, and sorry for your car as well Rose. ;~; It's just bad car luck all around. Also, hope your dorm stuff all works out.

Wow, I'm just totally waltzing into your guys' conversations. Wow, I'm so sorry. :derp:

.... I had short hair once. It was weird. I kept thinking it's grow back in the middle of the night.
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
TangleLore
CreaturesTrade

Post by TangleLore »

Is okay neko :D glad to see you o.O I'll hopefully post soon in your thread D8 sorry its taking so long.

Oh? haha I always the loss of weight felt weird XD made my neck feel lighter but also my head felt bouncy o.O;
artemisrose
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by artemisrose »

NekoKyu wrote:
artemisrose wrote:Ash is a tsun tsun who should be bullied by Chimes but I need Neko for that lol.
I have been summoned. :yarly:
I have summoned the Neko? :yey:

I guess I don't need these then, *kicks Misha stuff in closet*

I only got it chopped since you know humidity and all :haha: I'm just sad I can't flip my hair :sulk: Oh well, it'll grow back...someday. Did your hair whisper to you as you slept Neko? That would be even weirder

Other than that I promise Tangle things so uploading time. *zooms off*

Spoiler
nothing here oops

— ─ 堕落 (ムック)
Cynomania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cynomania »

[busts through doors]
AYOOOOOOOOO

If it's still relevant, I had such bad luck with dorms my first year of college. First I was in a forced triple, which is basically cramming three people into a two-person room in exchange for cheaper rates. Anyway, one of the girls hated me, so when we got the option to have one person move out I volunteered. After that I had a pretty good roommate, but her friend's roommate moved out so she left to move in with her friend. So then I had yet another roommate who was transferring in from out of state, but thankfully she was nice.
And that's the brief story about how I had four roommates in one year.

And for the record, I'm only in a couple 1x1's with friends right now, too, and I probably won't join a group on here but if you guys ever wanna do something hmu because you're cool :yarly:
RadioactiveWaffle
CreaturesTrade

Post by RadioactiveWaffle »

Username: RadioactiveWaffle
Roleplays you are in: The experiment remake, The dragon lords, Breaking the chains, Magistream RP.
Favourite Characters: Ravyn and Waffle.
Your Aims: To be one of those really awesome role players (Silvereil, Rosemilly, Kaio879, etc. that make posts that are really detailed.
Something Random: Woppa Gangnam Style!
Other: if any!
NOTICE: LEAVING MAGISTREAM, LOOK FOR CREATIRE RAFFLE.
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”