Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Sophist
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Sophist »

I think there might be an error in the code with one of the pygmy ingredients. I'm pretty sure I got a Porcelain Gem (rather than a Feather Chip) by clicking on one of my Porcelain Crystalwings (I haven't bred any pygmies from the '21 crystalwings yet). I also got the same gem by looking up the Porcelain Pygmy Gemdragon in the Bestiary.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Sophist wrote:I think there might be an error in the code with one of the pygmy ingredients. I'm pretty sure I got a Porcelain Gem (rather than a Feather Chip) by clicking on one of my Porcelain Crystalwings (I haven't bred any pygmies from the '21 crystalwings yet). I also got the same gem by looking up the Porcelain Pygmy Gemdragon in the Bestiary.
Have you been clicking on other people's creatures? The porcelain gem may have come from there. There is no chance in the code for Porcelain Crystalwings to drop anything other than the Porcelain Feather Chips. :orly:
Sophist
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sophist »

Rosehill wrote:
Sophist wrote:I think there might be an error in the code with one of the pygmy ingredients. I'm pretty sure I got a Porcelain Gem (rather than a Feather Chip) by clicking on one of my Porcelain Crystalwings (I haven't bred any pygmies from the '21 crystalwings yet). I also got the same gem by looking up the Porcelain Pygmy Gemdragon in the Bestiary.
Have you been clicking on other people's creatures? The porcelain gem may have come from there. There is no chance in the code for Porcelain Crystalwings to drop anything other than the Porcelain Feather Chips. :orly:
I just tried my own and I only have the crystalwings. I haven't clicked on other peoples'.

Hopefully I'm just mistaken. But I really could've sworn I got a Porcelain Gem from clicking on one of my own crystalwings. It was kind of weird. I rechecked it today and I got a feather for clicking on one of my own now. I dunno. >.<
ImageImageImageImageImage
dreamsandlove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreamsandlove »

I have an issue with a phantom egg that keeps getting me egglocked, even though I only have 4 eggs. I've checked everywhere and also cleared my chache, but it keeps happening since the week before the last one.
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

dreamsandlove wrote:I have an issue with a phantom egg that keeps getting me egglocked, even though I only have 4 eggs. I've checked everywhere and also cleared my chache, but it keeps happening since the week before the last one.
Have you tried locating it with the creature statistics? (Keep, top right)
If you enter a 1 in the box above eggs you can see which species you have an egg off and using the species the bestiary tells you which tabs to look in
dreamsandlove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreamsandlove »

Munin wrote:
dreamsandlove wrote:I have an issue with a phantom egg that keeps getting me egglocked, even though I only have 4 eggs. I've checked everywhere and also cleared my chache, but it keeps happening since the week before the last one.
Have you tried locating it with the creature statistics? (Keep, top right)
If you enter a 1 in the box above eggs you can see which species you have an egg off and using the species the bestiary tells you which tabs to look in
I finally found something using this method, thanks!!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”