Some sad news to share

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Some sad news to share

Post by Merkwerkee »

She was on my Christmas card list T_T

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Jrap17
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jrap17 »

I was deeply saddened to learn of this news. Hidden was one of the first person I talked too on this site. She could be grumpy if you got on her bad side, but she was also funny and very sarcastic, which helped us get along. :lol:

I don’t have a very supportive family, so after my Mom passed, Hidden was there for me and I will forever be grateful for her. She basically became a second mother to me and I’m not sure how that time in my life would have gone if it wasn’t for her.

I will miss talking to her and hearing about her day and about her cat. There have been multiple times today I have grabbed my phone to text her and it hits me again. Magistream, nor my life in general, will not be the same without her.

Rest in Peace, Hidden. You will be missed.

ImageImage Image
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I wasn't here long enough to get to know her, but this still hurts.
I'm starting to lose my trust in early part of year, this is starting to look like a repeat of last year already.
Rest peacefully, HiddenMystic.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Brynmala
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Brynmala »

I'm so sorry to hear this. She wasn't someone I knew well, but she was always around - a name I recognised and said hi to. I was on her gifting list for events :) Such a cool user name too! When my parents died she gave me a couple of her Always Remembered family... as someone else said I too need to breed one of those for her now.

I will miss her as I still miss others - TxCat and TNHawke (left for severe personal reasons) in particular.
Thank you to everyone who gifted me :)
Image "Just one small aubergine..."

RIP Phoebe (avatar cat) - 1995 - 2nd June 2012

nice ninjas?
Spoiler
Mine:
Sitting:

For Sale, Gender swap PM me to discuss.
AmenoSakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmenoSakura »

This hurts my heart. It's okay not to be okay and right now I'm not okay. Hidden was such a constant here on MS and I'll miss her.
Image Ameno Sakura. Nonbinary. Asexual. Panromantic. Greymuzzle.
Furry - Gamer - Artist - Writer
ImageImageImageImageImage I have the same username on Discord, ToyHou.se, Twitter and BlueSky. Image
AmenoSakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmenoSakura »

This hurts my heart. It's okay not to be okay and right now I'm not okay. Hidden was such a constant here on MS and I'll miss her.
Image Ameno Sakura. Nonbinary. Asexual. Panromantic. Greymuzzle.
Furry - Gamer - Artist - Writer
ImageImageImageImageImage I have the same username on Discord, ToyHou.se, Twitter and BlueSky. Image
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

She and I did not get along, but it's still sad to hear of a sudden death.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
ShirouHokuto
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShirouHokuto »

:( I'm so sorry to hear it. What a loss for Magistream and her friends and family.
ImageImageImage

Thank you all so much for the gifts! <3

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I've known George for over 20 years. I was an admin in 2 forums and she was a moderator in both. It was George who introduced me to Magistream. I saw the images in her signature and I inquired about Magistream and she told me to join. I was already a member of Dragon Cave then and I loved the creatures I saw in her signature. So that's how I ended up here. She gifted me my first creatures, the very first being an adult Decessus. I've loved them since. As Jrap17 said, she was grumpy, sarcastic, but also funny and generous. She helped me with lots of frozen eggs for my giveaways and donated creatures as well. She was a wonderful friend and I will miss her so much. Her passing, Tinni's and Tali's have been the worst I have experienced, even though I haven't met them personally. Rest in peace, my friend. You were very close to my heart and I will miss you more than you will ever know <3
Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Lestat »

I've never spoken with them but it's so sad to hear a big member of the community is gone.
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau