Yet another returning user

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Yet another returning user

Post by Altairia »

Hi everyone! I'm an old user that has left and returned to this site a couple of times in the past. Yesterday I happened to be doing some research on mythological creatures for my own projects, when I remembered that Magistream had quite a list of those. Taking a gander at all of the gorgeous artwork rekindled my passion for this game, so once again, I am back. Hello!

A little bit of history: Adoptable sites were a big part of my childhood and teenage years, first joining Dragon Cave in 2008. Since raising the dragons required others to click on them, I finally had to come out of my shell a bit, so I registered on a forum and started posting there. I made some friends, and my English skills improved tremendously, as otherwise I did not really write it that much. I am glad that click sites didn't exist back then! I joined Magistream a bit later on, when it was still new. I remember being amazed by this brand new creature, the colorful Puvia. Do I qualify for a veteran discount? :D

I have always loved animals, fantasy and mythology, as well as collecting things, so games like these are right up my alley. Many of the adoptable sites I frequented years ago seem to be long gone now, so I am very glad that these two have stayed, and I hope they will remain for years to come. I always remembered Magistream having a very friendly and active community. I used to do a whole bunch of roleplaying, took part in raffles and won rare creatures I thought I could never obtain, and, uhh, as an adult spent way too much money on donation creatures. Oops.

A lot of changes and updates surely have happened since I have been gone, and I feel like I have forgotten many important things and quirks, so bear with me as I relearn everything and get up to date. I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to collecting all of these creatures I have missed, there's so many of them now!

See you around ^_^
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Yet another returning user

Post by Aflame »

welcome back! I've done the same thing of leaving and returning after a while and I never regret coming back. hope you continue to enjoy your time here especially with the upcoming holiday event! (:
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Thank you!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

welcome back!!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Finally catching up here ^.^ Welcome back to Magistream :wave:
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Thank you both!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

Austen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Austen »

Welcome back to Magistream, I run a giveaway, do take a look :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”