Returning, so not really new

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
AnxiousRain
CreaturesTrade

Returning, so not really new

Post by AnxiousRain »

Hi, I used to play in 2020, I don’t remember much but I remembered I used to enjoy this, so I decided to start playing again. I have no idea why I stopped, but hey, I’m back. I’ll probably be looking through the forums to figure stuff out again, but I figured I would say something and see if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do, like if there’s anything that has changed a lot that I should know, or if anyone remembers me(which I doubt, I’ve never been the most social) and wants to say hi.
I disappear a lot, but it’s likely I’ll come back. It may take a while, but I think this is one of those places I’ll always come back to. Thank you for all the gifts!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Returning, so not really new

Post by faedemon »

welcome back! there have been a few changes recently—the site received a major update, and certain things are still under construction. take a peek around!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
AnxiousRain
CreaturesTrade

Post by AnxiousRain »

Thank you!
I disappear a lot, but it’s likely I’ll come back. It may take a while, but I think this is one of those places I’ll always come back to. Thank you for all the gifts!
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

welcome back! I also took a break starting in around 2020 and just recently came back. there's tons more critters to collect from the past few years and it seems like there are some post-big update changes in the works. oh and one big thing is that like mass-scale goldmining was causing a lot of site lag, but clicking through the ifn and click threads is still fine!
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Welcome back :wave:

Return to “Introductions”