Creatures 1417-1426 - Pygmies!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1417-1426 - Pygmies!

Post by Chess »

Speaking as someone who dislikes breeding - I love this new crafting mechanism! :D It seems like more creatures will be added in the future :orly:
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

trystan830 wrote:can they be 'reclicked' on after a certain time, if i only have one of something?
also, yaay!
You can also click other peoples creatures to get the materials! So if you know of anyone with large amounts of them, you'll be set :lol:
RedLilium
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by RedLilium »

Hathlings

Female Gallium Pygmy Crystalwing

Male/Female Ferrofluid Pygmy Crystalwing

Female Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

Male Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

Male Porcelain Pygmy Crystalwing

Adults

Female Gallium Pygmy Gemdragon
Spoiler
Crafted pygmy dragons are seen as decorative objects as much as they are companions. They sense when they are needed, so the pygmy dragons act alive only in those moments; for the rest of the time, they are just beautifully made objects that decorate their surroundings. They sometimes move to a different space where they feel they could be useful. Although they have no feelings, the crafted pygmy dragons understand their purpose. The marinevras tend to find their place in toy shops, along with the plushy dragons, which pile up and blend in with the regular toys. The porcelain dragons can sometimes be found in stores that deal with the finest ornamental objects, while the ferrofluid and gallium pygmy dragons spend their time in chemistry labs. They do not forget to return to their owners, if nothing else, to act as skilfully crafted paperweights.

As time passed, crafting became an ordinary skill and even magis who weren't very talented could craft a kamitori or a paper butterfly. Those who mastered their skills over years of training can now create something intricate in the form of pygmy dragons. The enchanted creatures resemble the shape and behavior of the pygmies, and one needs to be very attentive to differentiate the living pygmy dragons from the crafted ones. Items are needed to create such creatures: small parts left behind by the crafted crystalwings are mixed, reshaped, and imbued with magic with rewin dragon scales to give the new pygmies life. They act like living pygmies in many ways, hoarding things and trying to consume small gems. What is odd, though, is that they also retain some of the crafted crystalwings' personalities, acting in some ways just like them.
Male Gallium Pygmy Crystalwing

Female Marinevra Pygmy Gemdragon

Male/Female Marinevra Pygmy Crystalwing

Female Porcelain Pygmy Gemdragon

Female Porcelain Pygmy Crystalwing

Male/Female Ferrofluid Pygmy Gemdragon

Female Ferrofluid Pygmy Crystalwing

It seems that everyone has the same description :roll:
Last edited by RedLilium on June 7th, 2023, 1:09:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Ohh i love this, i'm not really a fan of bred creatures myself so this sounds like an awesome alternative. Won't need a ton of multiple creatures for breeding either this way

now i just need to decide if i want to sort these and hybrids or item created creatures XD
Last edited by falsanthin on June 5th, 2023, 9:13:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimheart
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grimheart »

ImageImageImageImage

I got the male Porcelain/Plushie sprites! Lovely!!

The materials are essentially unlimited, right? It's even easier than breeding, as it never fails! (as long as we know) Can't wait to build an army of these cute Plushies!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverWolf
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SilverWolf »

Ooooooo I love this, just being able to craft brings a whole load of new possibilities!!!! Thank you Magistream staff for implementing this new system for us!!! <3
LTS | LTB
SB Tenabra Fox Army: 663 | Total albinos in army(-9 eggs): 114
"Maybe, somewhere out there, even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?" - Lady
|
ImageImageImage
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

It's about time and these guys are so cute! There is dimorphism in the male plushie?!
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Grimheart
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grimheart »

Windi1 wrote:It's about time and these guys are so cute! There is dimorphism in the male plushie?!
The left is the Gemdragon sprite, and the right is the Crystalwing :)
If you look a bit closer, the light blue one has more feathery wings!

I should have said this sooner, but thank you so much for the MagiStream staff!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Drakkena550
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drakkena550 »

Not me clicking through a lot of my things to get materials (I should get more Rewin's LMAO) while also searching out Gem babies to click for the gems >> I need so many Ferro's man... that was my favorite from this release of Crystalwings.
My Wishlist
ImageImageImage
0/25 Gifts
RedLilium
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by RedLilium »

Female Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

Male Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

Return to “Community Discussion”