Creatures 1417-1426 - Pygmies!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1417-1426 - Pygmies!

Post by Nexosa »

Aaaa I’m in love with the Plushies <3
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger,Rabbitsune

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

RedLilium wrote:Female Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

Male Plushie Pygmy Crystalwing

They look like tiny, winged piggerlings!
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

these are all so awesome!
and good to know that you can click on others' creatures, thanks, fawnfur!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oooh <3 ! i think i actually like the porcelain ones and ferrofluid ones best of these, but they're all lovely!

the crafting system for them is neat, it's nice not to have to worry about accidental inbreeding with pygmy/gemdragons for once :lol: lol
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

fawnfur13 wrote:
trystan830 wrote:can they be 'reclicked' on after a certain time, if i only have one of something?
also, yaay!
You can also click other peoples creatures to get the materials! So if you know of anyone with large amounts of them, you'll be set :lol:
It was also stated by Rose that you click one the bestiary entries as well to get materials!
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

yes.... yes it was. and i got some crafting done today because of all the clicks :t-:)
thanks, BBkat and everyone!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Now that we have Artificer pygmy cw's and gems, how can we breed adult to adult like the rest of the CW's we have?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
gryphons, hippogryphs
Vahti, Wallatrice

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Windi1 wrote:Now that we have Artificer pygmy cw's and gems, how can we breed adult to adult like the rest of the CW's we have?
I'm not quite sure I got what/which adults you mean. :orly: The artificer crystalwings of 2021 will not be able to breed, and the artificer pygmy gemdragons and artificer pygmy crystalwings will not be breedable either, as they are all artificially made creatures and not living ones, similarly to the Artificer shop creatures. This is also stated in the Creature Release News post.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Rosehill wrote:
Windi1 wrote:Now that we have Artificer pygmy cw's and gems, how can we breed adult to adult like the rest of the CW's we have?
I'm not quite sure I got what/which adults you mean. :orly: The artificer crystalwings of 2021 will not be able to breed, and the artificer pygmy gemdragons and artificer pygmy crystalwings will not be breedable either, as they are all artificially made creatures and not living ones, similarly to the Artificer shop creatures. This is also stated in the Creature Release News post.

What I meant by what I said is will we be able to create offspring of our CW's from that year? I already know they can't breed like "normal" CW's. How will we be able to get offspring or w/e of them?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
gryphons, hippogryphs
Vahti, Wallatrice

Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Windi1 wrote:
Rosehill wrote:

What I meant by what I said is will we be able to create offspring of our CW's from that year? I already know they can't breed like "normal" CW's. How will we be able to get offspring or w/e of them?
They will not be breedable, and thus it isn't possible to produce offspring of them.

Return to “Community Discussion”