A Long Way from Home (Warrior RP) (Sky and Gryphon)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

A Long Way from Home (Warrior RP) (Sky and Gryphon)

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

In a place where humans are rarely ever seen and the scenery is anywhere from deep dark forests to bright plains lives a small and broken clan. Torn and broken by the beasts of a nearby dog pack that consists of murderous and bloodthirsty canines. The clan must now face a decision, do they continue to be used and abused as their food is stolen and their friends and family members killed or do they fight back against..The Pack?

FallenClan

Leader:

HawkStar
HawkStar is a deep dark reddish-brown tom with a shiny pelt and darker brown stripes, icy blue eyes that can look dark blue-gray on a stormy day, some white marks on his feet and underbelly. He is muscularly built and has several shiny white scars breaking up his perfect stripes with the most prominent scar being on his cheek. He has fought many battles as a warrior and had a rough upbringing. He lost his elderly mother and some other family to The Pack. He doesn't like to talk about it. It has been a hard road to Leader, but now he feels more than ever a duty to keep his remaining Clan alive. He doesn't like outsiders but is warm to those who he considers family or close friends.

Deputy:
DarkRose
A brightly colored calico she-cat with a mixture of burnt orange, black and white colored pelt. She has beautiful silver rimmed blue eyes that still seemed filled with hope after all the suffering and loss that the clan has suffered. She is one of the best warriors in the clan.

Medicine Cat:

MintClaw
A Sleek light gray she-cat with startling mint green eyes and a few dark gray spots you can only see in certain lighting. Not easily amused, takes things very seriously almost to a fault, and most are intimidated by her *RBF*. She doesn’t smile often, but when she does, it’s because she likes you and actually finds you funny. There's a reason she's somber all the time, and it's because she feels responsible for not being able to protect and save the cats lost to The Pack. She saw most of them die at her paws.
Apprentice: DustyPaw

Warriors:

SilentWing (NPC)
A bright white cat with bright green eyes, black paws and a small black spot on her tail tip. SilentWing is mischievous and reckless young she-cat. She was a stray before she joined FallenClan, her life consisted of fighting other cats and animals for food so she is used to being one of the last ones to eat. She is protective of her younger brother BlackPaw.

FireStorm
An fiery orange tom cat with dark forest green eyes. He has large scars running down his flank and side from many battles trying to protect his clan with all his life. He lost his mother to the pack but doesn't go against the clan leaders wishes to hunt for the pack in hopes that just maybe their lives will again be rebuilt.

BrambleThorn
A Bright orange tabby tom with white markings. Handsome blue/gray eyes more on the gray side, muscular build, a confident, almost cocky disposition. He fearlessly went headfirst into a patch of bramble as a kitten. Doesn't really show his true emotions - masks with cockiness and jokes. Hates to stand down from a fight.

Apprentices:

BlackPaw (NPC)
Blackpaw is a dark midnight colored skinny and small tom, he has a white underbelly and a small thin scar that covers his left eye. He usually keeps it closed due to the pain it causes him to open. One eye is a dark amber color. He nearly lost an eye trying to fight off the pack from hurting his clan. He is always trying to make up for his size by helping out around the clan.

DustyPaw
A russian blue tom cat with hazel-green eyes. Slender and sleek in size but has small tufts of fur on the tips of his ears. He is MintClaw's apprentice and aspires to be a medicine cat. He is a bit clumsy at times and seems to get on MintClaw's nerves. But after seeing what the pack did to his mother and siblings he wants to do everything he can to help.

Queens:

Elders:
ElderThorn
A scruffy dark grey tom with bright white eyes, light grey swirled patterns along his flank. He lost his remaining family to the pack and has become resentful and full of hatred toward anyone or anything that gets in his way
Last edited by XxSkyheartxX on May 18th, 2023, 12:26:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
*If you have already clicked my eggs and hatchlings for the day, and posted behind me on another *click my egg* thread DO NOT POST BELOW ME on a different thread since you can no longer click my links. thanks!* My Shop
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Re: A Long Way from Home (Warrior RP) (Sky and Gryphon)

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

Name:
Description:
*If you have already clicked my eggs and hatchlings for the day, and posted behind me on another *click my egg* thread DO NOT POST BELOW ME on a different thread since you can no longer click my links. thanks!* My Shop
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

Name: HawkStar
Description: Deep dark reddish-brown shiny pelt with darker brown stripes, icy blue eyes that can look dark blue-gray on a stormy day, some white marks on his feet and underbelly. He is muscularly built and has several shiny white scars breaking up his perfect stripes with the most prominent scar being on his cheek.
History: He has fought many battles as a warrior and had a rough upbringing. He lost his elderly mother and some other family to The Pack. He doesn't like to talk about it. It has been a hard road to Leader, but now he feels more than ever a duty to keep his remaining Clan alive. He doesn't like outsiders but is warm to those who he considers family or close friends.
~ She/Her ~
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

DarkRose

Stars glittered above the dark forest canopy, a faint moonlight creeped through the thick trees and into the clearing where the clan was currently staying. Tonight was eerily quiet for tomorrow the Pack would return again. Almost on a time clock schedule. DarkRose was on patrol tonight, if you could even call it that with a pack of rabid dogs who could freely walk into their clan without repercussions. She stood near the slightly large food pile that the clan had managed to scrunge up as sacrifice for the pack.

Hunt for us or more of you die

The pack's leader had growled, holding one of the clan cats underneath one of his large paws.

DarkRose would never forget all of the cats they had lost trying to rebel against the dogs. They were more than 6 strong and each one was responsible for several of their loved ones death. She glanced over HawkStar's foliage den, she had told her fearless leader that he needed to get some sleep before the pack would come. She didn't blame him for trying to go along with the pack's wishes but her muscles flexed against the thought of feeding those who were responsible for the way the valley now was.
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

HawkStar paced inside his den, which was not much room, but enough to stand and wear a path into the dirt from his back-and-forth motions, reflecting the state of his mind. His tail flicked agitatedly. DarkRose had suggested he should sleep, but how could he? He could no longer risk standing up to The Pack. He couldn't lose anyone else, it would destroy him. And if he lived, he couldn't live with himself for allowing more cats to die out of rebellion. His Clan was dwindling, it had been for awhile, and there was barely a Clan left. No, he had to satiate the Pack for now. But for how long? Were they supposed to stay here forever, starving, giving their food to those stronger and bowing before those sadistic mutts? More may die from starvation. And still yet their sacrifices may not save them from cruelty. And what if they did continue to satiate The Pack's appetite, and there just wasn't enough food? What if one day, the Hunting Party came back with nothing? Would it be reasonable to relocate? But this was their home. Who's to say The Pack wouldn't continue to hunt them down and follow them, making the situation worse for trying to escape? HawkStar's claws flashed and a small spray of dirt flew as he swiped the ground in frustration. His tail dropped. How did they get themselves into this mess?

Feeling helpless to protect those he loved, he curled up and let out a sigh. He didn't show this helplessness to anyone. He had to appear strong. But he didn't feel strong. He felt like he'd failed them. And maybe he had. If he had done something different, would so many cats be dead? If someone else were leader, would they be submitting to this cruelty and suffering as they were?

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep at the request of his Deputy, but all he saw behind the blacks of his eyelids were flashing canine teeth, blood, and the mangled pelts of those they'd lost.
~ She/Her ~
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

Name: MintClaw
Description: Sleek light gray coat with startling mint green eyes and a few dark gray spots you can only see in certain lighting. Not easily amused, takes things very seriously almost to a fault, and most are intimidated by her *RBF*. She doesn’t smile often, but when she does, it’s because she likes you and actually finds you funny. There's a reason she's somber all the time, and it's because she feels responsible for not being able to protect and save the cats lost to The Pack. She saw most of them die at her paws.

Name: Bramblethorn
Description: Bright orange tabby with white markings. Handsome blue/gray eyes more on the gray side, muscular build, a confident, almost cocky disposition (personality is basically that one red haired anime boy character who is hot headed and bursts into battle, but has a good heart with good intentions). Named for running fearlessly headfirst into a patch of bramble as a kitten. Doesn't really show his true emotions - masks with cockiness and jokes. Hates to stand down from a fight.
~ She/Her ~
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

(OOC: Just gonna skip till morning to make it easier)

DarkRose

Birds chirped in the early morning, sunlight filtered through the canopy where moonlight had once been. Darkrose shook her fur free from the morning water that dripped from a few fallen leaves an onto her fur. She cleaned herself briefly and turned to find SilentWing and BlackPaw sharing a few quiet words amongst themselves. The clan felt tense and on edge this morning, it had been many moons since the pack had first entered their territory. She vaguely remembered her brother who had tried to stand against the idea of feeding the pack but it seems they had no other choice less risk the complete desolation of their remaining members.

~

ElderThorn

The dark grey mangled tom came out from a dark and now deserted den. He scratched an ear with a clawed foot, allowing himself a moment before blinking open his tired grey eyes. He scanned the clearing before letting out a grumpy snort as he spotted the fresh kill pile that was left for the mangy pack of dogs. His bones ached and his stomach gurgled as anger flickered in his old gaze.

FireStorm

FireStorm padded back into camp, a plump juicy bird hung from his jaws. His footsteps were light as he acknowledged DarkRose, SilentWing and Blackpaw who seemed to be relatively awake in the clearing. He made his way past a very grumpy looking ElderThorn and neared his leaders den. He gingerly dropped the dead sparrow near HawkStar's den,
"HawkStar, I'm sorry to disturb you but I figured this may make the morning a bit better. I caught the scent of the Pack upwind. They seem to be on their way here. Should you need to gather the clan in preparation I can gladly help" He flicked his tail absentmindedly, he had understood why Hawkstar had chosen DarkRose over him to be deputy but he never tried to show his falter around the clan.
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

HawkStar

HawkStar's whiskers and nose emerged into the light of day from the dark den and twitched with new life as if they hadn't considered that these aromas would welcome him this morning. As more of him was visible, it was clear he hadn't slept much at all, and the sleep he had gotten was anguished in nightmares. They all had them these days.

"Thank you, FireStorm. I would gladly take your help in gathering the Clan." He respected FireStorm, he really did. They couldn't afford to fight amongst themselves. They had to get along, though HawkStar often wondered if FireStorm resented him for not choosing him as deputy. He still tried to show his respect for his opinion and skills whenever he could.

HawkStar took the plump, juicy bird and ate it in his den away from the starving eyes of the clan. Every time he did, he felt guilty for letting this happen to his clan and not feeding them better. Instead, they were feeding those dogs.

MintClaw

The she-cat emerged from the medicine cat den, which could suffer some improvements, in her opinion. She disagreed with licking the paws of The Pack, she hated giving them the satisfaction. But she understood not wanting to see any more dead. She had seen too many die. She snarled under her breath and her tail flicked as she smelled the dew in the morning air. It already reeked of mutt.

BrambleThorn

BrambleThorn hated losing. That's why he hated this day. He didn't understand why they didn't all just teach those dogs a lesson. He fantasized digging his claws into their eyes, blinding them. He bounced out of the Warriors den with the energy of someone who had actually slept. He hated being a coward. They could take those dogs. They may have picked off the weak, but the remaining members were strong. Well, except for ElderThorn. And probably the apprentices. Though they'd toughen up and learn quick. They had to. BrambleThorn's gaze fell upon the prey pile in the center. Would it be enough? Why were they weakening themselves, starving, when all that food to regain their strength and fight was right there? It was infuriating. They never should have shown weakness and submission.
~ She/Her ~
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

FireStorm

FireStorm had dipped his head low in quiet understanding before he padded over to DarkRose and then immediately after to the rest of the clan. The few cats that remained in their small and broken clan entered into the clearing underneath a large mossy rock in the center of the clan's territory.

DarkRose

Reluctently, DarkRose had left the fresh kill pile to gather near the left side of the moss rock to wait patiently for their leaders remarks on the day ahead of them. She could already feel the tension in the clan rise as the smell of dogs filled the camp. They would be here soon.

DustyPaw

Dustypaw managed to climb out of the apprentice den, looking more worse for wear than when he entered. His fur was sideways along both sides of his cheeks, indicating he had moved around alot in his sleep. He quickly padded over to MintClaw, careful to avoid her grumpy stare as he gave himself a comforting lick on the shoulder.
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

Mintclaw

Mintclaw barely acknowledged the apprentice as he padded over near her, but she did notice he looked disheveled. To be honest, she was afraid to get too attached. If she showed him gentleness, he may become soft and not make it. It was for his own good.

HawkStar

HawkStar gave his overview of the day and what advice and encouragement he could to his Clan members on dealing with the dogs, but it was brief, as he could already smell them in the air - they didn't have much time - and most of it was to continue what they had been doing. There was no new news right now that the Clan hadn't heard. After what words he could give them, which were few, he hopped down from Moss Rock and stood at the front of his clan, who lined up behind him in preparation for The Pack's "quality inspection."

He smelled and heard them before he saw them. They were loud and smelly, their putrid aroma consisting of wet dog, old meat, and intimidation.

BrambleThorn

The orange and white tabby tom glared with the hatred of his ancestors in the direction of the smell of The Pack. Their yips and barks and growls assaulted his ears. They sounded gleeful and cocky. He hated them. His tail flicked with annoyance and impatience. His claws dug into the ground as he imagined digging them into their soft puppy ears. A sneer crossed his muzzle.
~ She/Her ~

Return to “Private Stage”