creature #1413 - pienpatou

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

creature #1413 - pienpatou

Post by Atlantica »

mid month doni for may is here! :D

Sprites: Mysfytt
Description: Sochitelya

the egg looks cute! wonder what it will be?

pienpeto on google bring up picture of badger! maybe that is it? :D
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: creature #1413 - pienpatou

Post by Reima »

'Pienpeto' in Finnish means like, a small meat eating mammal, a carnivore but specifically a tiny one
Or such. It's hard to explain properly
Would be neat if it was an amalgamation of like badgers, weasels, minks and what have you~
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Reima wrote:'Pienpeto' in Finnish means like, a small meat eating mammal, a carnivore but specifically a tiny one
Would be neat if it was an amalgamation of like badgers, weasels, minks and what have you~
Then again "pienpato" in Finnish is a small dam, so I'm guessing we're getting a sentient block of concrete. :omg:
Whalefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Whalefall »

Given their descriptions they sound awfully St. Bernard-y
Image Image
kinda sad but you remind me
you remind me of a love that I once knew
+++
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Aneira »

Rosehill wrote:
Reima wrote:'Pienpeto' in Finnish means like, a small meat eating mammal, a carnivore but specifically a tiny one
Then again "pienpato" in Finnish is a small dam, so I'm guessing we're getting a sentient block of concrete. :omg:
Small, meat-eating sentient block of concrete?

Don't get my hopes up D<
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Aneira wrote:
Rosehill wrote:
Small, meat-eating sentient block of concrete?

Don't get my hopes up D<
That would be "pienpetopato".

Oh, Finnish language. :')
Lumi
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lumi »

Here’s the hatchling form!
ImageImageImage
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Aneira »

Unfortunately, they don't appear to be tiny lumps of concrete, carnivorous or otherwise.

They are adorable though. The colors on the male hatchling <3

F/M
ImageImage

Spoiler
Hatchling pienpatou are big, goofy, furry balls of energy. Most magi like to raise a pienpatou with a companion that can match the hatchling's size and enthusiasm; otherwise the magi is likely to be run ragged trying to keep up. Hatchlings can cause heat at a young age, and it's not an uncommon sight to spot large circles of melted snow where hatchlings have taken (very brief) rests while playing. As hatchlings grow, they take on more responsibilities when it comes to protecting their family and helping with heavy chores. They also love to swim and will happily spend hours in even the most frigid water, simply exploring and splashing about.

Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Looks like a puppy!
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

The Hatschlings looks cute
Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image

Return to “Community Discussion”