Magiversary 2023:14 Years! New Crystalwings!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary 2023:14 Years! New Crystalwings!

Post by Windi1 »

Kass wrote:
CinnaminDraconna wrote:
CinnaminDraconna wrote:The creature release post says the Prismatic Crystalwings will be breedable.

My question is.. Will they eventually get a pygmy gemdragon and pygmy crystalwing as well?????
Still waiting on an answer...

Basically, I need to know if I should keep all 5 or sell 3.. if they don't breed pygmies, I only need 2.
I am curious to know this too.

Though like the Pteira Crystal wings(who were giftborns too if memory serves me right), it would make sense if the Prismatic will eventually be breedable too. :woo:

You are not the only one wondering that now. If the pteira did, then why not the new ones? Will they come about next year like the rest of the CW's do or what?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 18/25 gifts
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Oooooh.... so close! 92,97% D:

The Prismatic Crystalwing will be producing pygmies like all other Crystalwings (barring the Elder Crystalwings and the Iluntz and Avgi crystalwings that were donation creatures). ^.^
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Rosehill wrote:The Prismatic Crystalwing will be producing pygmies like all other Crystalwings (barring the Elder Crystalwings and the Iluntz and Avgi crystalwings that were donation creatures). ^.^
Thank you VERY much for the reply *hugs*
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote:Oooooh.... so close! 92,97% D:
95% now!

I wish I could send more foxes to help but the stream AND tributaries have been woefully unhelpful is forking over more foxes for me to grow.
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

We're at 99.18% now - it wont be long!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Check out the bestiary, every creature has been assigned an element!
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I went to check earlier and it was 99.9 so I assigned my foxes and it pushed things over.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

So we now have the ability to attune to one of the seven elements, and it looks like we can change the element every thirty days. The quest dialogue mentioned attracting creatures of a certain element and developing a deeper bond with them... it seems to indicate that creatures of a certain element will grow faster if you're attuned to that element, but it also seems to suggest our attunement will affect the creatures that appear in the stream?
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Aneira »

It appears being attuned to a certain element increases the % per click for that specific creature type. For example, I clicked my Life Crystalwing, while I'm attuned to Life.

Life Crystalwing: 4.5% -> 68% ; 24% -> 89%

On the other hand
Earth Crystalwing: 4.6% -> 38% ; 3% -> 32%

These are on their first clicks of the day. So a pretty huge difference.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Oh man, this was such a cool event! I chose life element attunement and im excited to see what happens next!
~DarkstarWolf

0/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!

Return to “Community Discussion”