Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81

Post by Aneira »

I'm thinking it might be 12AM-11:59AM is dark, and 12PM-11:59 PM is light? I caught my recent batch after 11PM but before 12AM, I believe, and they all turned out light. :orly:
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Aneira wrote:I'm thinking it might be 12AM-11:59AM is dark, and 12PM-11:59 PM is light? I caught my recent batch after 11PM but before 12AM, I believe, and they all turned out light. :orly:
I have 2 light ones now, so it seems like the pattern.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Based on my experience, eggs taken from the stream 12am-11:59am are dark, and 12pm-11:59pm are light.

Quick question: does the solstice caravan leave on Christmas or stick around til the 29th?
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

Windi1 wrote:
Aneira wrote:I'm thinking it might be 12AM-11:59AM is dark, and 12PM-11:59 PM is light? I caught my recent batch after 11PM but before 12AM, I believe, and they all turned out light. :orly:
I have 2 light ones now, so it seems like the pattern.
i think may be so? i took my last eggs from stream around 1 or 2 AM in magistream time. They ALL came out light. I will take some more in PM magistream time and see what happen. :lol:

edit - i just take my next batch, at 12 PM magistream time. we will see if they all hatch dark (i hope so lol)
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

All of the creatures this year are so lovely, the descriptions are fantastic, too! ^.^ I think my favourite overall are the yullines as I'm a sucker for prehistoric creatures, especially from the Mesozoic, and I get tapejarid vibes from them. But I love the colours on the male cyathia wyverns. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Ryves wrote:Based on my experience, eggs taken from the stream 12am-11:59am are dark, and 12pm-11:59pm are light.

Quick question: does the solstice caravan leave on Christmas or stick around til the 29th?
The Solstice Caravan will stay up to and including December 29th. ^.^
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Rosehill wrote:
Ryves wrote:Based on my experience, eggs taken from the stream 12am-11:59am are dark, and 12pm-11:59pm are light.

The Solstice Caravan will stay up to and including December 29th. ^.^
Thank you!

I guess I never looked closely at the transformation cookies before, at first glance I thought Image was a deer and Image was a bunny.
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
NaoKitsune
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Whaat do de cryshtalsh from dee ccaravann bagsh do?
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oooh the solstice caravan added more stuff! that's exciting, glad i happened to check (tho now i'm going to be checking every day lol)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

feralkiwi wrote:oooh the solstice caravan added more stuff! that's exciting, glad i happened to check (tho now i'm going to be checking every day lol)
Oh! Thank you for sharing the info! ^.^

Edit to add:

Anyone else having issues with too many male Cyathia Wyverns? Out of eight, seven of mine are males. I want just a couple more females! D: (Probably just my weird luck at the moment, but I wanted to ask anyway.)

PS - I did finally get a few more female Cyathia Wyverns. Still a bad ratio for me. Out of twelve, nine were male!
Last edited by wystearya on December 20th, 2022, 8:35:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!

Return to “Community Discussion”