Amagnae in the stream!!! Cascara Amagnae!! Creature #1370

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Amagnae in the stream!!! Cascara Amagnae!! Creature #137

Post by MothballMilkshake »

So far I have my full set (8 adults and 4 hatchlings, so 12 all up) plus 20 extras for future, didn't do too badly :) Not as many as some for sure, unfortunately I was extremely busy over the weekend when they were released!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

I managed 19, so close to 20 but had some lagging happen and slow hatch but not bad catch this event. Love all the colors but my favorite I may never see 12AM-6AM not my usual time on the computer.
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImage
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

i only able to get 25 hatchling and 2 for adult. i dont want to keep them all for me, i want to give them as gift! :D

i work a lot and it is busy at christmas time. not much time to catch many as i will like to catch. and they release on days i work, gone on my days off work so that not helps me. if they around on two more days, i can catch many more, because home from work! but no luck for me, they be gone tomorrow.

i am sorry if i am sound rude to people, not what i want! >.< my english is not really good and my roommate is not home during holiday time to help me with english. :sulk:

i am happy i have got 25 amagnae to give to people who miss them! :D wish for more to give people but it is what i got. not bad? :lol:
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Classic annoying platypus flood in the stream right before the event ends...
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I managed to grab 30
This whole time I had some big ol' tooth ache issue stuff, but always managed to grab full batch of the new ones relatively quickly when I was able to get up and check on the site. If stuff wasn't laggy, it didn't take that long

The pale one with yellow is my fave
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

Grabbed 35! 7 batches ain't bad for 5 days :D Though I hope the sun and moon shards come soon so I can have a nicer-looking tab :lol:
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

I have only 13... T_T :t-shrug:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Chess wrote:Grabbed 35! 7 batches ain't bad for 5 days :D Though I hope the sun and moon shards come soon so I can have a nicer-looking tab :lol:
iiiif you feel like chucking your birds over my way and give me a day (hopefully only one) to catch all the rotations, I can (un?)freeze them for you c:
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

If you count my 5 frozen eggs, I got a total of 30. So, that is a full set for 2 of each color with some extras. I didn't even try hard on the last days, because once I had my full set the rest were just for gifts and trades.

All in all, I am super happy with what I got!

And a big thanks to Tyriagris for freezing my 'turkeys' so I can see all four colors at once! <3
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ugh, I got 11 when I was trying to get 12...
But I'm still happy. ^_^ I'll gift my extra one to someone who missed them or something.
Still sad they can't breed even though it never looked they were going to be able to.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”