Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

I want to make another RP. What do you think it shpuld be about?

Warrior cats!
20%
Not warrior cats!
5%
Dragons!
43%
Insects!
5%
Dogs!
No votes
Wolves!
2%
Fish!
2%
Horses!
5%
How to Train your Dragon!
16%
Other!
2%

Total votes: 44

waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Re: Blazing Skies Flock- Magic Birds RP- O+A needs members

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked around, don’t knowing what to do. “Ok. So Leaf you do this, Skylie do this, Twister do this and I do that.” She crooked the tips of her tail feathers and used them to hang upside down on the branch. After that, she swooped down into the grass.

Leaf used leaf powers to regrow all the plants in the forest with Skylie’s help.

Skylie used wind powers to bring the breezes back to the forest.

Twister just filled the air with cold so the fire wouldn’t burn so hard.

The mystery bird continued their walk through the forest. As a special bird, they were able to send fortunes as messages to all birds at once. They thought a bit and sent one like this: “You will have to go fishing and catch an old shoe.”
My favorite smiley: :devil:

[align=center]Image
Name: Phoenix
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
Adopted the Pokemon above on a different site <3

Click this creature! Today! Right now!
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

Immediately Anubis raised his head higher, looking around, his wings now slightly spread again. fishing and shoes? What the heck is this trickery?! Anubis though as he looked to the starry bird. "Heard?" gesturing towards her head. In all his time here, he'd yet to find anything that could do that, or at least, that he knew of could do that. Thinking for a moment he asked another question as well, "Know of?" Surely if he didn't know, Sadim may know, as much as he didn't want to admit that he didn't know.
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade
Location: The heart of a volcanic mountain defended by a (friendly) fire-breathing dragon.

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked at Anubis, putting her wing on his head. “It’s just a trick.” She said.

Twister looked up at the rest of the birds. “You know, I wanna catch a fish I’d i go fishing, not an old shoe!” He said.

The mystery bird thought of another trick. “You will have to order a pizza and say that you want pineapple on it while you actually don’t.”

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Raising her head, Sadim's eyes narrowed as another 'fortune' was heard. "Yes, I believe I know of this kind of power. It's most likely another bird sending us messages or 'fortunes' for fun. They have to be some of the most annoying birds I have met and it takes a ridiculous amount of effort to get them to go away." She grunted, remembering the one time one had continuously followed her around. It had taken her flying into a volcano to get them to leave her alone.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze looked at the star bird flying to the Flaymean Volcano. She looked at her for a while. Pheonixes were very intelligent birds, and knew almost anything about the mystery bird. Coming to her slowly, she shrugged. “Anyways, I’m Blaze.” She said to the starbird as she flew. “You cannot stop these mystery birds from sending you strange messages.” She continued.

The mystery bird teleported through shadows and sent a message to the place where Anubis, Leaf, Skylie and Twister were sitting. It was: “You will have to sit on a tree branch and try fly on it!”

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

(Ah, you may have misread. I said it had taken her flying into a volcano last time she had encountered a bird like the mystery bird to get them to leave her alone, not this time. They are still sitting on the ground.)

"Not unless you blast them halfway across the cosmos!" Sadim said, her eyes narrowing as she heard another message, head whipping around as she searched for the dark bird. All who had gotten on the bad side of a celestial beast would pay the very high price.
nyghtshadow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Post by nyghtshadow »

Anubis was starting to get very annoyed indeed. So much to the point he actually spoke a more full sentence, well more of a threat, addressing the mystery bird themselves. "I swear, shut UP or i am going to throw you in a river, then a volcano MYSELF!" He huffed upon finishing, now in a bad mood anyways, his talons begun to dig into the tree branch he was perched on as he glared at the surrounding shadows, his wings a bit farther out now than he had them before. If he got it his way, he would likely throw them into a river if they didn't quit it. It was the most annoying thing he'd heard in a VERY long time. With another huff he muttered "Annoying." Back to a one worded sentence it seems for the time being. Though, it was evident he was highly ready to take a go at this mystery bird simply by the way he perched.
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

All eggs are fair game to click once again :3

ImageImageImage
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

(Wait, for a while I will not use Leaf or Skylie but I will continue with Blaze, Twister and the mystery bird)

Blaze came back to Anubis, Leaf, Skylie and Twister and perched on the tree near them. “The star bird says that the only way to stop a mystery bird is to blast them halfway across the cosmos!” She said to everyone, for being a pheonix, that is.

Twister looked at everyone. “We MUST call that star bird INSTANTLY, and all of us will blast that mystery bird halfway across the_... Wait, mystery birds are made of shadows!” He said.

The mystery bird wandered in faraway places, sending other strange messages to other mythical birds and mythical creatures. They wandered across the grass and floated at some times.

[align=center]Image

NovaAurora
CreaturesTrade

Post by NovaAurora »

Eyes narrowing, Sadim spoke slowly. "I think... they may have left. For now. If any of us ever hear them again though, I swear, I will not hesitate to burn them with a blast of star fire!" She growled before calming down with a small sigh. Her feathers on her wings that had started glowing due to her agitation slowly faded away, leaving the normal star pattern in its place.
waxwing33
CreaturesTrade

Post by waxwing33 »

Blaze flew up, swishind her tail. Like all pheonixes, she lit her wings on fire and flicked a small fireball into the mystery bird... but it didn’t work. She sighed and unlit her wings, landing back on the tree branch.

Twister stared at the star bird. “No Sadim, don’t burn the mystery bird, it’s made of shadows and is unstoppable!” He said in a thin voice. Then he turned over to Blaze, knowing that a fireball doesn’t kill a mystery bird.

The mystery bird flew closer to the flock. They mostly focused on the star bird, trying to annoy her. “Sadim, run away!” They cried softly, opening up their shadowy talons and trying to attack.

[align=center]Image

Return to “Roleplay Stage”