October Donation Pets

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: October Donation Pets

Post by Silenxia »

I really like the spriting on these guys. It has such a glossy sheen that must have required a lot of work. Hmm...I wonder if these would be the same size as the wreath pegasus.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: Really am looking for a Varja Crystalwing for future breeding of pygmies and Gemdragons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
tempestsea
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by tempestsea »

blockEdragon wrote:I still wanna see minipegasi to be minicorn counterparts

Copy-pasteing what I said last time because i'm lazy :P
There are several unicorn donis but no Pegasus donis at all, a minipegasus to match unicorns and minicorns might be neat.

Then one would have the larger of the two as the doni and the mini as the stream option, the other would then have the mini as the doni with the larger in the stream!

I googled Tiny Pegasus and this came up
http://saraquarelle.deviantart.com/art/ ... -402596161

A Pegasus doni would be kinda cool since there aren't any, there are like ten kinds of unicorns but not one pegasus, isn't that strange?
well they are kinda pegasi :)
Feel free to mine
:t-pirate: <3
My Wishlist!

blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

tempestsea wrote:
blockEdragon wrote:I still wanna see minipegasi to be minicorn counterparts

Copy-pasteing what I said last time because i'm lazy :P
There are several unicorn donis but no Pegasus donis at all, a minipegasus to match unicorns and minicorns might be neat.

Then one would have the larger of the two as the doni and the mini as the stream option, the other would then have the mini as the doni with the larger in the stream!

I googled Tiny Pegasus and this came up
http://saraquarelle.deviantart.com/art/ ... -402596161

A Pegasus doni would be kinda cool since there aren't any, there are like ten kinds of unicorns but not one pegasus, isn't that strange?
well they are kinda pegasi :)

Yea in the same way an aericorn is a unicorn -_-

Return to “Community Discussion”