UnderTale Fans are welcomed here!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Which Route do you like the best

Poll ended at December 1st, 2016, 3:51:48 pm

GENOCIDE
No votes
Neutral
No votes
Pacifist
No votes
TRUE ENDING!!!!,
100%

Total votes: 2

Razatharia
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: UnderTale Fans are welcomed here!

Post by Razatharia »

... I have found my place on this website.

Undertale is literally my LIFE! I'm complete Undertale trash, and honestly, PROUD OF IT!
Spoiler
I'm actually working on making my own undertale AU, probably gonna call it Undercaster (caster as in casting magic). Basically everyone has an "element" (or similar) as to which their magic is connected to/ based from. I've decided so far that Sans's magic is Electricity based (I'm about half-done designing him, but I got his gaster blasters designed!). Undyne is most likely going to be Ice. I haven't gotten far into making this yet, I got the idea not too long ago. I was thinking that Boss monsters (like the Dreemurr's) Could have 2 "elements" instead of 1. Toriel would prob be Fire and Plants or something along those lines. Asgore would be Fire and Earth, and Azzy (Asriel) would be Plant and Earth (mwah hah hah, and that's the reason he turned into a flower when he died, was because his element connection).

The humans also have the ability to use magic, (magic is the reason the war between humans and monsters started in my AU over here) but shun it, and those who use magic/have a strong ability are usually executed. Frisk is one of the rare occasions where a human has lots of magic, and Frisk luckily escapes the human village/town/place before anything "bad" happens. Aaaand they fall into the underground whilst being chased by other humans. (Oh, also, Humans have the ability to learn virtually every "element" of magic, but the Monsters who specialize in one type have better control over the element/stronger abilities).

What do you guys think? And any ideas for other monster's elements? I'm trying to figure something out for Paps right now, but I can't think of anything yet.
:D So happy to find more Undertale fans over here!

I cosplayed as Sans this halloween (So, yesterday, heh) :hooray:
Minkling
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Minkling »

yess Undertale is life. I guess I'm sorta still new to it but I'm really getting into the AUs now and it's awesome :3
Undyne suplexes herself, just to prove nothing is impossible.
Athenaash
CreaturesTrade

Post by Athenaash »

hello, I like undertale!
<3 the Ramen System
I hope you all have a good day!
(if you want please click my eggs! I will try and click back!)
NixTheDragonGirl
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by NixTheDragonGirl »

*headbutts through door*

YES UNDERTALE THREAD
The Seed will remain all-powerful.
I’m also on Tales of Ostlea! (same username)
please click my babies :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aisope
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aisope »

*peeks across the Popsicle stand*
*There's an Undertale thread?
*HOW did I NOT notice this sooner!?
*Aisope.exe is trying to find a solution for her own question*
*it is obviously NOT working*
* anyways, due to Undertale, I found most of my Internet friends actually, and we basically created meme after meme
(as an example: one character pulls out a jam, and puts paper fizzles into it, to summon paperjam and all that jazz, or me being the queen of typos now creating the character SNAS, since I sometimes write sans as snas and so on)
or just general brainstorming with AUs (like throwing sticks into horrorsans's gap back there (I had wayyy too much fun with this idea to be honest)) and even though I'm not the biggest or craziest fan out there, I still rlly like this game x3
OK SO I WAS VERY NOT SMART and half asleep, so I forgot to note down who gave me gifts and I'm super sorry I can't send a thank you your way, but pls know it's super appreciated since i honestly didn't expect to get anything?? i wasn't even online much! pls thank u so much QwQ
Read from you~
Profile pic selfmade! :3
My Wishlist!

Return to “Popsicle stand”