MSolara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fade into darkness OCC

Post by MSolara »

From the IC thread:
Spoiler
ParadiseSeeker wrote:I lied about it taking awhile for me to make this, now it is late and I fear I wont be accepted so of course I'd be more then happy to fix anything if needed! Now what is this about potatoes? Great roleplay by the way I love the idea!
What the- I saw the sheet as soon as you posted it, however, I had no time to read! That was fast. I'm glad you liked the idea: I just got the urge of RPing a shifter. Then I thought about the Wendigo and began to add things and well *points the monstrous pages of text* That happened.
klovesugar2 wrote:I can't help but wonder whether you put potatoe in the rules as a codeword, or if you just did it to confuse everyone else and amuse yourself...
*smiles innocently*

It wasn't specifically to amuse myself, but it isn't a codeword either. I just find that word amusing. Sorry. It was late. I don't really remember what was going through my head at that time. :t-fear:

Probably this.
[/youtube]

I have to admit, though, that it did amuse me when I saw you guys were including it LOL.
And now:
xSinder12x wrote:Edit: T'has been made~ Went with the sister... Though I'm not quite sure how it'll all play out just yet. We shall see I suppose. I'll post her with Chance's form so that they won't have to look far in order to find it.
Saw the girl! She's in :D
Padfootsmistress777 wrote:Levi is done, just have two more to do .___. What's wrong with me?
Meh, no worries. I also have two to go! Must be something in the air?
Leso wrote:Hey, Sol. Given I'm tired as heck (it's very late here - actually so late it's early again, oh my god), I'll just answer your PM tomorrow. BUt for now: I edited some stuff in Brandon's form, please have a look at it again if he's still passing fine. Also I don't think he's someone who should have been part of the final-kill team against the Wendigo (except for if you think he'd have been very fitted for that, of course, then I'll willingly change that), as he's more of a mild-spirited man, not a fighter. Maybe he was simply doing some scouting and spying beforehand but wasn't involved in the final take-down.
Saw him, and he's just fine! Don't worry about the PM! About the attack team thingy: I thought the same thing as I wrote that to you, since the sheet states clearly that he does not like to fight - however, I mentioned the idea just in case that bit of information had been left buried underneath all the rest of the plot and stuff (since it's simply an item in the general facts...). I don't know. I just like to inform useless stuff.
klovesugar2 wrote:So late it's early, indeed... In any case, I finished up most of the information for my crazy, sewer-stalking, aquaphobic, pyromaniac, slinky with teeth, and went ahead and posted the form before my tablet could decide to have a fit again. *glances about* And you were worried people would be deterred by all the thought and effort you put into this... *snickers slightly* Yet I shall stop talking, and take my leave now, before I have keyprints on my face come sunrise. *dips head*
*looks at clock that marks 4:33 am* yup. Late-early over here as well! Saw the slinky. She'll be hugged.

:angel: I'm really glad you all took the time to actually read through all that... what Kloves says is true, I was scared of scaring people away by posting so much info! I even tried to shorten things a bit... so, thanks for joining!
DC scroll.
Evergen Weyr: a Dragonrider's of Pern RP site :haha:
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Yeah, I've had that personality bottled up in me and on my phone, I've been wanting to write a lot so if you want me to take down some of her personality I gladly will xD I know its a lot. I simply couldn't sleep knowing I had a use for her.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

I edited in Effie's form into my post :D I hope she's ok, a little bland but I think she'll be a bit better when I get to actually RP for her. *passes out*
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

Parsee: lol, I know the "I can't sleep because I have an OC in mind" feeling! She's fine as she is!

PadfootMistress: yes! A crazy fangirl! I was really hoping we'd get one like that! I'll add her now.

I'm thinking we could wait a couple more days so the remaining OCs are posted and then we could begin, if you guys agree!
DC scroll.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

:yarly: As soon as I read of fans wanting autographs I immediately wanted to make one such character... I might not make a shifter though, I don't really have any ideas for one, and am not really confident in my ability to write one :derp: I feel so lame now...

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

May I reserve the witch? I have a persona in mind and I think it'd be funny and fitting for the witch.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

Padfootsmistress777 wrote::yarly: As soon as I read of fans wanting autographs I immediately wanted to make one such character... I might not make a shifter though, I don't really have any ideas for one, and am not really confident in my ability to write one :derp: I feel so lame now...
Well... they are just your everyday gal or dude, but who can change into a big, fluffly beast :D. Feathery, in Sinders case. Or small and pyromaniac, in Kloves' one! Anyway, maybe waiting until we start RPying might give you some ideas? You can always create one and jump in later on, and we can say he/she was away on a mission or something.

And if you don't want to... well, we'll find a way of including you in the pack's actions nevertheless. Maybe Effie can be the group's mascot (?) lol
ParadiseSeeker wrote:May I reserve the witch? I have a persona in mind and I think it'd be funny and fitting for the witch.
Done!
DC scroll.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

MSolara wrote:
Padfootsmistress777 wrote::yarly: As soon as I read of fans wanting autographs I immediately wanted to make one such character... I might not make a shifter though, I don't really have any ideas for one, and am not really confident in my ability to write one :derp: I feel so lame now...
Well... they are just your everyday gal or dude, but who can change into a big, fluffly beast :D. Feathery, in Sinders case. Or small and pyromaniac, in Kloves' one! Anyway, maybe waiting until we start RPying might give you some ideas? You can always create one and jump in later on, and we can say he/she was away on a mission or something.

And if you don't want to... well, we'll find a way of including you in the pack's actions nevertheless. Maybe Effie can be the group's mascot (?) lol

Good point :yarly: I will probably end up making one, I just need to think first :yarly: I have no character in mind at all x3. I expended all my energy on Levi x3.

Effie has already declared herself 'official' mascot, nothing you or I say will change that x3. She probably owns a set of fake wolf ears in an attempt to make herself more 'wolfy'.

Edit 1: Working on Eight (my wolf-girl) I... I don't like the "Particular marks" section x3. I just include those things in the appearance section and now I'm all "Oh geez, I have to copy and paste everything!" *pulls hair out*

Edit 2: Eight is done, I hope she's ok, and lemme know if anything needs changing owo.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

Just wanted to let you all know that I am working on the intro post. It will be finished by tomorrow, and we can start :D
DC scroll.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Yey! *just realized poor Levi is all alone ;A;* Actually Effie is the only human too x3.

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”