X-Men: The End (OOC)

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: X-Men: The End (OOC)

Post by Shadowfax278 »

@ Cintry: it's fine and I apologize for the late reply to your post in here.

@ Guardian: looks good and accepted ^_^. I'll make another character for Sebastian to interact with since my other two are in limbo and I've been thinking of making another character anyway. he'll be an elemental but I need help figuring out what his nickname/alias will be. the two elements he'll control will be lightning and shadow/darkness. oh also will Sebastian already be with the group or will he be joining them later?
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Leorobin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Leorobin »

Hmm Summanus? Sum for short? It is the roman god of nocturnal thunder.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hm that could work :orly:
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

I was thinking he'd join them later. I'm going to be revealing some of his past through flashbacks during the first few posts with him.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

He also has the option of becoming a SHIELD operative too... :evil:
ImageImage ClicksImageImageImageImageplease! Image Image
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

And my second character. I was working on him last night.

Username: Guardian_of_Time
Name: Kendall Meadows
Nickname: Oracle
Appearance: Image
Personality: Kendall is outgoing and always wants to help everyone. Trusts way to easily for his own good and has ended up in precarious situations. He doesn’t want to see the bad in people, but that’s what draws him to help them thinking he can show them there’s more than one way to deal with your demons. Always has a grin on his face even during serious matters which to the annoyance of some make him seem childish.
History: Kendall’s life began perfectly he had a mother and father who cared about him and did their best to raise a compassionate son. When his powers started to show they didn’t turn and run from him; instead they fostered it and told him to practise to control them. Then when he was 13 mysterious strangers broke into his house and took him away from his parents. The government had ordered his capture due to his power set.

The people who had taken him trained him rigorously in building up his ability to control the powers he possessed. The training finally finished when he was 18. Seven long years he served the government with his powers making predictions and traveling to times when they needed something done. At the age of 25 he made his escape during a routine time jump he ditched his tracker and started running from the government.
Powers/Abilities:
  • 1. Precognition- Kendall’s most prominent ability which earned him his code name is the ability to predict future events. The clarity of these visions vary and thus are open to different interpretations. He also can see to the past as well as sense immediate dangers if they relate to one of his visions.
    2. Time Travel- Kendall can travel through time either way. However this is tied to and limited by his mental state. If for any reason he loses concentration while time travel he will be plunged back to the present usually with consequences.
    3. Omni-Linguism- Kendall developed this ability as a result of his time traveling. He can understand and speak a plethora of languages. Likes to use this to get information out of others who understand a second language to English. He has little to no trace of a foreign accent when speaking.
    4. Telekinesis/Psychokinesis- Kendall’s only offensive powers; allowing him to move objects with his mind; were late blooming and as such not his strongest. He works on them, but can only do a limited amount of things before his mind is numb.
    5. Healing Factor- Kendall has a small healing factor that pretty much slows the aging process due to his time traveling ability.
Crush (optional): Open
Other: Nothing right now.

Code: Select all

Username: Guardian_of_Time
Name: Kendall Meadows 
Nickname: Oracle 
Appearance: [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/0f029a37a61472630c147bb731aa61ea/tumblr_niv1hd3jb71tnqmpro3_400.jpg[/img]
Personality: Kendall is outgoing and always wants to help everyone. Trusts way to easily for his own good and has ended up in precarious situations. He doesn’t want to see the bad in people, but that’s what draws him to help them thinking he can show them there’s more than one way to deal with your demons. Always has a grin on his face even during serious matters which to the annoyance of some make him seem childish. 
History: Kendall’s life began perfectly he had a mother and father who cared about him and did their best to raise a compassionate son. When his powers started to show they didn’t turn and run from him; instead they fostered it and told him to practise to control them. Then when he was 13 mysterious strangers broke into his house and took him away from his parents. The government had ordered his capture due to his power set. 

The people who had taken him trained him rigorously in building up his ability to control the powers he possessed. The training finally finished when he was 18. Seven long years he served the government with his powers making predictions and traveling to times when they needed something done. At the age of 25 he made his escape during a routine time jump he ditched his tracker and started running from the government. 
Powers/Abilities: [list]1. Precognition- Kendall’s most prominent ability which earned him his code name is the ability to predict future events. The clarity of these visions vary and thus are open to different interpretations. He also can see to the past as well as sense immediate dangers if they relate to one of his visions. 
2. Time Travel- Kendall can travel through time either way. However this is tied to and limited by his mental state. If for any reason he loses concentration while time travel he will be plunged back to the present usually with consequences. 
3. Omni-Linguism- Kendall developed this ability as a result of his time traveling. He can understand and speak a plethora of languages. Likes to use this to get information out of others who understand a second language to English. He has little to no trace of a foreign accent when speaking. 
4. Telekinesis/Psychokinesis- Kendall’s only offensive powers; allowing him to move objects with his mind; were late blooming and as such not his strongest. He works on them, but can only do a limited amount of things before his mind is numb. 
5. Healing Factor- Kendall has a small healing factor that pretty much slows the aging process due to his time traveling ability.[/list]
Crush (optional): Open 
Other: Nothing right now. 
Last edited by Guardian_of_time on June 18th, 2015, 4:40:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

The appearance isn't loading on my computer. Did you intentionally leave it out?

EDIT: The image also isn't loading (from the code)
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

Changed the picture to a different one. If that doesn't work I'll have to link the picture in.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Cintry
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cintry »

There ya go, that one works. I don't know why the other one wasn't working; that was weird. The profile looks good here as well. Really well thought out powers. Looking forward to seeing him RPd out.
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

updated first page of rp thread with the newest addition of characters as well as added sections between them so that it's easier to tell which characters belong to which user. also put the banner on the first post of this thread so that it's in both places instead of just one.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Backstage”