Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Snowflake
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Medieval Pokemon RP OOC

Post by Snowflake »

Are you guys still accepting :) ? I hope so!
If anything's wrong with my form tell me about it, I will edit it as soon as I get on.
Spoiler
Username: Snowflake
Character Name: Snowflake Aquarion
Noble House: Aquarion
Station: First Born
Appearance: Image (She doesn't have the ears)

With her unusually pale complexion and her height of 5'5", she has snowy-white hair that goes straight all the way until her chest and a pair of lilac purple eyes. Her front hair is parted to her right side. As seen in the picture, she wears a purple top and a skirt in a darker shade of purple that reaches her ankles. She wears a snowy-white snowflake pendant on a small and fine silver chain as a necklace.

Personality: She is quiet and quite serious, and will only speak when asked to. She will give a small smile if you crack a joke, and cares very deeply for her Pokémon. To her, Pokémon are more than creatures or companions. They are family.

She is not the type to get angry easily, as a person who rarely speaks, her mind is calm and quiet.

Background: At birth, a snowy-white snowflake pendant, which she wears as a necklace on a small and fine silver chain, was given to Snowflake from her parents in the event of her birth. Snowflake was raised to be polite, ladylike and kind, however, she does not like to be too ladylike. She acts ladylike in court functions, for the reputation of her family. She doesn't really think nobles are better than commoners, as they are all human. Her strength is not in power, but in sneakiness, agility, intelligence and stealth.

At age 5, she was given an Eevee to raise. When she was younger, she did not know the purpose of Pokémon, so she just assumed they were companions. But as she grew older, she understood that Pokémon were more than that. She evolved her Eevee into a Glaceon when she was protecting herself from assasins when she was 13. She treats her Glaceon like family.

Skills: Archery, Housekeeping
Equipment: A silver bow and arrows

Pokemon:
Snow|Female|Glaceon|Quiet

Snow was given to Snowflake as an Eevee to raise when Snowflake was 7. Snow has a Quiet Nature, but she thinks of Snowflake as family. Snow can always be seen with Snowflake, and rarely leaves Snowflake's side.

Other: None

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] Snowflake
[b]Character Name:[/b] Snowflake Aquarion
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Noble House:[/b] Aquarion
[b]Station:[/b] First Born
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/185/8/f/profile_picture_by_nunsong_i-d7p9inf.jpg[/img] (She doesn't have the ears)
With her unusually pale complexion and her height of 5'5", she has snowy-white hair that goes straight all the way until her chest and a pair of lilac purple eyes. Her front hair is parted to her right side. As seen in the picture, she wears a purple top and a skirt in a darker shade of purple that reaches her ankles. She wears a snowy-white snowflake pendant on a small and fine silver chain as a necklace.

[b]Personality:[/b] She is quiet and quite serious, and will only speak when asked to. She will give a small smile if you crack a joke, and cares very deeply for her Pokémon. To her, Pokémon are more than creatures or companions. They are family.

She is not the type to get angry easily, as a person who rarely speaks, her mind is calm and quiet.

[b]Background:[/b] At birth, a snowy-white snowflake pendant, which she wears as a necklace on a small and fine silver chain, was given to Snowflake from her parents in the event of her birth. Snowflake was raised to be polite, ladylike and kind, however, she does not like to be too ladylike. She acts ladylike in court functions, for the reputation of her family. She doesn't really think nobles are better than commoners, as they are all human. Her strength is not in power, but in sneakiness, agility, intelligence and stealth.

At age 5, she was given an Eevee to raise. When she was younger, she did not know the purpose of Pokémon, so she just assumed they were companions. But as she grew older, she understood that Pokémon were more than that. She evolved her Eevee into a Glaceon when she was protecting herself from assasins when she was 13. She treats her Glaceon like family.

[b]Skills:[/b] Archery, Housekeeping
[b]Equipment:[/b] A silver bow and arrows
[b]Pokemon:[/b]
Snow|Female|Glaceon|Quiet

Snow was given to Snowflake as an Eevee to raise when Snowflake was 7. Snow has a Quiet Nature, but she thinks of Snowflake as family. Snow can always be seen with Snowflake, and rarely leaves Snowflake's side.

[b]Other:[/b] None
Last edited by Snowflake on July 18th, 2014, 1:30:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
*Snowflake*
Black Storm
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Black Storm »

The only thing I can see right now is that she would not be a princess as Aquarion isn't the royal family. Guardian may decide he'd like something else changed but that's up to him. :-)
1/25 gifts. Thanks!
DC Scroll
Morg Fanclub Wishlist
Aerrow wrote:Love your enemies. It confuses them.
Morgaln wrote:Don't nom my mods, I still need those! D:
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snowflake »

Oops. My mistake, sorry :italian: . I already edited the form :D
*Snowflake*
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

@Snowflake would you mind adding some meat to her background and personality. Other than that she seems good.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Snowflake
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snowflake »

I've edited the form again ^^ Is the Background alright now :italian: ?
*Snowflake*
sjkernes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by sjkernes »

Username: sjkernes
Character Name: Darius Grey
Noble House: None
Station (noble, commoner, etc.): Priest for the Temple of Zekrom.

Appearance:
Darius stands just shy of 6’ at 5’10’’ with a skinny/thin build to him. His eyes are ruby red, and has grey hair that is usually spiked. He usually wears just a white tunic with black pants and black boots.
Personality: Darius is a very outgoing and energetic fellow. He loves to be around people. He also thinks before he speaks and is not easily angered. He’s very protective in what he believes in.

Background: Darius was left at the convent when he was a babe, so he does not know much of what his parents did or who they were. However the priests and priestesses took him in as one of their own and raised him. As a young boy Darius loved to play in fields near the convent. One day as he was running through the field back towards the convent, he tripped on an egg and decided to take it back to the convent. Soon enough it hatched into a teddiursa and immediately took a liking to Darius, following him around where ever he went. As he grew older, he took on more responsibilities within the temple and has Javed help him.

Skills: running, climbing
Equipment: small dagger

Pokemon: Teddiursa - Male - Javed

Other:

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] sjkernes
[b]Character Name:[/b] Darius Grey
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Noble House:[/b] None
[b]Station (noble, commoner, etc.):[/b] Priest for the Temple of Zekrom.

[b]Appearance:[/b] 
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8O_x1-7yiyQ/Tk3zyLz30kI/AAAAAAAADpk/hl8hHJ2iHRY/s1600/oriental-anime-boy-with-falcom.jpg[/img]
Darius stands just shy of 6’ at 5’10’’ with a skinny/thin build to him.  His eyes are ruby red, and has grey hair that is usually spiked.  He usually wears just a white tunic with black pants and black boots.
[b]Personality:[/b] Darius is a very outgoing and energetic fellow.  He loves to be around people.  He also thinks before he speaks and is not easily angered. He’s very protective in what he believes in.

[b]Background:[/b] Darius was left at the convent when he was a babe, so he does not know much of what his parents did or who they were.  However the priests and priestesses took him in as one of their own and raised him.  As a young boy Darius loved to play in fields near the convent.  One day as he was running through the field back towards the convent, he tripped on an egg and decided to take it back to the convent.  Soon enough it hatched into a teddiursa and immediately took a liking to Darius, following him around where ever he went. As he grew older, he took on more responsibilities within the temple and has Javed help him.

[b]Skills:[/b] running, climbing
[b]Equipment:[/b] small dagger

[b]Pokemon:[/b] Teddiursa - Male - Javed

[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by sjkernes on July 21st, 2014, 6:31:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

I'll be gone for half of tomorrow and half of Sunday, in case we start. It should be from noon to noon AST.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

@Sjkernes expand the personality.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Guardian_of_time
CreaturesTrade

All accepted. We'll be starting and hopefully people will join in.
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Edited my forms so they have the name of their Pokemon as well.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html

Return to “Backstage”