craziest thing that happened

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

laughing

I love to laugh!
72%
i dont care
8%
caine toads :devil:
12%
Whatever
8%

Total votes: 25

pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Re: craziest thing that happened

Post by pugspie101 »

Hee i love these stories!
Image Image
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Post by pugspie101 »

Well... this isnt the craziest thing but... so i was sitting in lunch, and then the girl sitting next to was being annoying and grumpy so i stuck a bead down her shirt (i now im not exactly sane) and then she stuck a green bean down MY shirt and then eventually everyone was throwing green beans at me. Then i had to call my mom for new clothes cause i stunk, and then everybody made fun of me.
Once i was in art class, and this boy made me mad, and then i hit the bottle of liquid glue and it fell in my lap, but only got glue on ONE pant leg.
Image Image
NatasAisaka
CreaturesTrade

Post by NatasAisaka »

I always told my friend I'd come back to haunt him for ticking me off so much if I ever died.
So I was bullied a whole lot that year in junior high. Not very popular. Stuck out like a sore thumb. And wouldn't you know it, some jerk had it out for me too. After I got a horrible case of the stomach flu, got sent to the hospital, I finally wheeled home after missing three days and a weekend, and got up the strength to go back into school.
I walk in, and all hell breaks loose.

I had people screaming, crying, and I walk up to said friend, tap him on the shoulder, and he lets loose with the most ungodly wail i've ever heard in my life, and drops like a sack of potatoes in front of me.
Apparently somebody spread a rumor that I'd DIED, and when I came back into school, people thought I was DEAD.
My friends were sobbing, I had people screaming as I walked by, Eventually, the chaos I caused ended up with me being checked out at the office because so many people believed I was just dead and came back.

..Who in the world tells somebody that somebody else died as a prank???
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Post by pugspie101 »

Eeesh!
Image Image
Sparky70144
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sparky70144 »

I don't know how crazy this is, but since the beginning of high school me an my friends have observed a senior who has a trade mark of moist towelettes, and there was one time, because we were allowed to dress up, he dressed up as the moist towelette fairy and he had a wand with streamers that had a towelette on the star of it. And that day he walked around the lunch room making it rain moist towelettes. And over the course of time I have gathered like twenty moist towelettes I just keep in a little box in a bookshelf because that is just so beautiful. I love my school.
Spoiler
Spare any clicks? Pretty please with sugar on top?
ImageImageImageImageImage
"Hearts are wild creatures,
That's why our ribs are cages."
- Unkown
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Post by pugspie101 »

Lol
Image Image
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazen749 »

One time I accidentally put an extremely big chunk of pure sodium in water, and as a result got a nice light show and early break.

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

Queendra
CreaturesTrade

Post by Queendra »

Blazen749 wrote:One time I accidentally put an extremely big chunk of pure sodium in water, and as a result got a nice light show and early break.
*blinks with kawaii watermelon eyes* I'd have liked to see it.

What Now?
NatasAisaka
CreaturesTrade

Post by NatasAisaka »

This is kinda gross, warning..

Once I was playing with this little, uh, Diary lock that i had, looking into the innerworkings from the keyhole, and since I was laying down, it was above my face.

Well, wouldn't you figure I'd have the dumb sense to drop it.
And.. Wouldn't it figure that part of the lock slid between my eye, and my eyelid. I spent a good minute freaking out about it, it didn't really hurt anything, just popped between the eye and the skin. Eventually, sitting very still, I just.. Pulled it straight out.

It taught me to never play with things where I could drop and hurt myself!
pugspie101
CreaturesTrade

Post by pugspie101 »

Lol!
once this random boy at school was walking out the building, when he saw me coming out behind him, so he stayed and held the door for me!

Just a few days ago, i was walking up the stairs, and my friend went ahead of me and i was at the corner of the landing. And this boy (whom i will not name) was right behind me. Then this girl came charging down the stairs and started punching the boy! I was trapped imbetween them and the corner of the landing, and i didnt know what to do! Eventually my friend (not the one who went ahead of me on the stairs) grabbed the girl and dragged her away.
Image Image

Return to “Popsicle stand”