BeastKeepers Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: BeastKeepers Guild!

Post by Arkinine »

I usually don't like pink, but all the other colors kinda look awkward to me, except possibly the buckskin one. But I guess it's just a matter of preference. :lol:
Image~~Image
Merion
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merion »

The event for a new kami has started!
ImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Thanks for the heads up. Kamis like this and Amor I actually stand a chance at getting if I can find the time to explore. I don't understand the whole battlefield thing so I don't go for any of that. The arena isn't too bad, but I'm not fond of it either. They just need to reexamine the rarity of certain items...musk oil in particular. I've fought so many things in the tundra and only gotten two for my troubles.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Wow, it's really hard to find this stuff in explore. I mean, the roses are easy enough, but god forbid I find pearls or musk oil.
Image~~Image
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Yeah they really need to reexamine the musk oil - only found in one biome - and the pearls. I've taken two different creatures at least 7 levels deep three or four times and had several others only a level or two deep, and only found 4 musk oils. It should not be that hard.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

pegasi1978 wrote:Yeah they really need to reexamine the musk oil - only found in one biome - and the pearls. I've taken two different creatures at least 7 levels deep three or four times and had several others only a level or two deep, and only found 4 musk oils. It should not be that hard.
It really shouldn't be. Musk flasks are going to be the bane of my existence by the end of this event, I can tell already.

Do you need any pink orchids or pink roses? I've got two extra roses and five extra pink orchids I can send you if you do.

Edit: Augh, I still need two breedings too. I thought I had all of those
Image~~Image
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I'm down to needing pearls. I ended up buying everything else I needed that I hadn't found. I just can't stomach some of the buyout prices on the pearls and don't have the timg to spare on the auctions. I need 5 black 7 pink and 1 white.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

I used to have somewhere around 2 mil, but now that I'm buying all the ingredients... It's gone down real fast. :lol: All I need now are White Roses and someone to stud to two of my boys. Hopefully I can get them in time.
Image~~Image
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

ImageGuild ApplicationImage
Username: yummyquik
BeastKeeper username: yummyquik
Favourite creature: chickens (cockatrice)

Is there a BK version 2 coming out near the end of this year? One of my other acquaintances in the game just mentioned it to me.
Why did I not hear of this? Was there a thread?

Thanks.

edit - OK, answering my own question from asking my BK friends.
"...There is some unofficial discussion about it covering roughly the whole first page of the news thread number fifty nine.
( http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7650 )
Angel's comment made there in the ninth month of the last year says moreless one year to alpha version. She says it is impossible to update/upgrade the current game due to its design, so she makes a brand new one instead. It also says the two games, being very different, would run in parallel, so we may not lose everything after all...."
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
Merion
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merion »

New Kami quest!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”