Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
KureiSaiga
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Limbo Gardens

Post by KureiSaiga »

Welcome, everyone, to the home of our happy little family. I am Aether, the family's head of house and Achlys is my wife, she will speak to you all later on, and we're here to try and spread the news about our family, and find Protectors for our children. You see, I want to spread the joy of having loyal, powerful companions, but we have to be very careful, since for every strong, honorable Protector out there, there is someone who would try to hurt them. For that reason, I can only allow those of you who have successfully raised one of my children to adulthood to become Protectors. Of course, there is a reward for those who become Protectors. Protectors are allowed to participate in the auctions. Auctions will be held whenever we are giving away a 1st gen pinto, one of the Angels. Those of you who have an Angel will be upgraded in rank, from Protector, to High Guardian. Crimson is my word of choice.

Code: Select all

[color=#0000BF][b]Let me protect, Lord Aether![/b][/color]
[b]Who Are You?[/b]
[b]Why Should I Let You Be A Protector?[/b]
[b]Proof That You Have One Of Us?[/b]
[b]Proof That You Read Our Posts?[/b]
Example:
Let me protect, Lord Aether!
Who Are You?KureiSaiga
Why Should I Let You Be A Protector?Because I am already Head Guardian
Proof That You Have One Of Us? (insert creature link here)
Proof That You Read Our Posts? not telling (two words)
Last edited by KureiSaiga on July 20th, 2012, 11:04:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Lineage eggs I have are available for adoption as soon as they hatch. If they are already spoken for, I'll breed more. Send pm if you're interested in grabbing a lineage critter.
Looking for lineage creatures from zombie, vampire, angel/demon, ect lineages. PM if you have one to offer me, and we'll work something out if I do not already have one of the lineage.
KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Re: Limbo Gardens

Post by KureiSaiga »

Greetings, humans. I am Achlys. My word to remember is star. I am the one who decides who gets one of our children and who doesn't. For those of you who are not Protectors, this is where you shall be tested. If I like you, I will grant you a single hatchling, either a dark or a light of 2nd gen, and you may attempt to raise him or her. If you fail, you don't get to be a Protector. If you succeed, you can talk to Aether, and he'll make you a Protector of the family. If you already have one of my children, then you can skip this step. Once it is an adult, speak to Aether.

Rules:
-Any hatchling given from this thread must NOT be frozen. (Their children can be, at hatchling form)
-be patient
-be polite
-all of Magi Stream rules apply
-All lineage rules apply

[color=#FF0000][b]Test me, Lady Achlys![/b][/color]
[b]Who Are You?[/b]
[b]Why Do You Want To Be A Protector?[/b]
[b]Proof That You Read Our Posts?[/b]
[b]Which Color Would You Prefer?[/b]
Example:
Test me, Lady Achlys!
Who Are You?KureiSaiga
Why Do You Want To Be A Protector?Already Head Guardian
Proof That You Read Our Posts? not telling you (two words)
Which Color Would You Prefer? I have both
Last edited by KureiSaiga on July 20th, 2012, 11:05:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lineage eggs I have are available for adoption as soon as they hatch. If they are already spoken for, I'll breed more. Send pm if you're interested in grabbing a lineage critter.
Looking for lineage creatures from zombie, vampire, angel/demon, ect lineages. PM if you have one to offer me, and we'll work something out if I do not already have one of the lineage.
KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

Member Count: 6
List of Protectors:
Spoiler
Head Guardian
-KureiSaiga

Guardians
-sweetvamprwriter :D

Protectors
-Torqueo
-Rain0333
-Sakura171
-MaxiKing
-Anthes
Spoiler
Waiting List (for breeding)

People Being Tested
Family Count: 27
Last edited by KureiSaiga on July 17th, 2013, 11:07:07 am, edited 33 times in total.

KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

Goals:
10 Members
50 Members
50 Creatures
100 Members
100 Creatures
Breed A Phoenix
Breed An Ice Phoenix
July 30, 2012-Breed A Hippogryph -Completed by Rain0333
August 2, 2012-Breed A Solar Hippogryph-Completed by Torqueo :hooray:
July 23, 2012 -Breed A Lunar Hippogryph -Completed by sweetvampwriter :D
10 Generations
25 Generations
50 Generations
75 Generations
100 Generations
More Will Be Added...

Good things might happen if we reach our goals...
Last edited by KureiSaiga on August 2nd, 2012, 4:12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

All Up To Date Announcements Will Be Here

July 18, 2012- Light Pegasus Are Now Available From Achlys
July 22, 2012- sweetvampwriter becomes our first family Protector
July 23, 2012- Torqueo, my spouse, becomes our second family Protector
July 23, 2012- sweetvampwriter breeds our first Lunar Hippogriff
July 27, 2012- Torqueo made the lineage a bunch of banners :D
July 30, 2012- Rain0333 becomes Protector and breeds our first Hippogryph.
July 31, 2012- Lady Achlys and Lord Aether bred their first Pinto Angel! :woo:
August 1, 2012- Sakura becomes Protector
August 2, 2012- Torqueo Breeds Solar Hippogryph
August 11, 2012- sweetvampwriter is promoted from Protector to Guardian!
August 15, 2012- The Achlys laid her first black pegasus egg! Black will be available, soon!
September 9, 2012- Lady Achlys declares black pegasus hatchlings available!
Last edited by KureiSaiga on September 9th, 2012, 7:33:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.

KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

Banners:

[url=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/147260-limbo-gardens.html][img]http://i.imgur.com/HUSzN.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/147260-limbo-gardens.html][img]http://i.imgur.com/JFm6n.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/147260-limbo-gardens.html][img]http://i.imgur.com/yPFPq.png[/img][/url]

[URL=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/147260-limbo-gardens.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VVIZ7.png[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://magistream.com/37-family-center/147260-limbo-gardens.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BItg4.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by KureiSaiga on July 27th, 2012, 3:27:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetvampwriter
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sweetvampwriter »

Test me, Lady Achlys!
Who Are You?sweetvampwriter
Why Do You Want To Be A Protector? To help make this family stay strong and brave
Proof That You Read Our Posts?star
Which Color Would You Prefer? I don't have a color preference whatever is available at the moment
My life is such a one sided dance.

My Online Store
KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

Welcome, Sweet, I'll send you one, as soon as I'm able. You were actually supposed to find two words, one from each pegasus, but since I didn't specify that, I'll let it be.

Torqueo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Torqueo »

Test me, Lady Achlys!
Who Are You? Torqueo
Why Do You Want To Be A Protector? We all need protection from time to time. I wish to serve Lady Achlys by protecting her foals, and rearing them.
Proof That You Read Our Posts? Crimson star
Which Color Would You Prefer? Either.
My Limbo child, one of my favorite critters

ImageImage
KureiSaiga
CreaturesTrade

Post by KureiSaiga »

Welcome, Torqueo. Sending you a little colt.

Return to “Family Center”