The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Post by Soleil »

I think Red left me! D: but.. but.. but.. unresolved rp!
Byakugan01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Byakugan01 »

With you guys, it seems less like an RP and more like an addiction from where I'm standing :lol:
Image If you like Insects, arachnids or other invertebrates or just want to learn about them, join us!

Image <-Kearia guards my keep.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Byakugan01 wrote:With you guys, it seems less like an RP and more like an addiction from where I'm standing :lol:
>_> are you reading it? XD

We've actually been messing back and forth via asks on tumblr for weeks now.
Niada
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niada »

Augh. This fic. I shouldn't have read it. I should have stopped reading it when I realized how dark it was. But I couldn't look away, and I was hoping for a happy ending. Instead it just gave me feels. D:
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Soleil wrote:Friend: *links me to this anti-meat, pro-vegetarian movie and tells me how amazing it is to not eat meat, etc*
Me: I like chicken. I'd kill someone if they tried to take my chicken away. I'll watch the movie, while eating chicken.
Friend: -___________-
For some strange reason, I now want fried chicken strips, roasted chicken and dumplings, and barbecued turkey.

And strawberries. :t-shrug:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Rainwater wrote:
Soleil wrote:Friend: *links me to this anti-meat, pro-vegetarian movie and tells me how amazing it is to not eat meat, etc*
Me: I like chicken. I'd kill someone if they tried to take my chicken away. I'll watch the movie, while eating chicken.
Friend: -___________-
For some strange reason, I now want fried chicken strips, roasted chicken and dumplings, and barbecued turkey.

And strawberries. :t-shrug:
Southern-style deep fried chicken. Do want

For the record, I've never understood vegetarianism and even less veganism. We were meant to be omnivores...I respect people's choices of food habits but I just don't get understand some of them XD

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
Dave
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dave »

MY FUCKING FEELINGS KISHIMOTO!

Jinzeiu
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jinzeiu »

I can't splice well to save my life, and the background somehow became white. XD
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Jinzeiu wrote:I can't splice well to save my life, and the background somehow became white. XD
If you save something as a jpg you won't get the transparency, you need to save as a png/gif if you want transparency.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Tekla wrote:
For the record, I've never understood vegetarianism and even less veganism. We were meant to be omnivores...I respect people's choices of food habits but I just don't get understand some of them XD
One reason (of many) I've heard is the taste and texture. Some just don't like it. I can respect that, but I'd ask they respect the fact that the taste and texture of some vegetables can set off my gag reflex. I am trying to retrain my brain when it comes to veggies, but it takes time.

Still, my tastebuds say chicken and turkey are yummy. :well:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”