The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: The Billboard ~ New Roleplays/Roleplay Assistance

Post by PKGriffin »

The Billboard has been cleared for the months of March and April. Due to the low number of requests I have received, I have decided to extend the period that roleplays will be up to two months, rather than one.
TheStrangeWeirdo wrote:A location where what takes place...? o_O
Your rp?
I am afraid that I do not understand. Could you clarify your question?
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
TheStrangeWeirdo
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheStrangeWeirdo »

I was asking the person directly before me, as I didn't understand their question and was trying to get it clarified so I could answer it, as no one else seemed to be answering it.
ImageImageImageImage
Click my eggs and I'll click yours! :)

Check out my story, The Carrow Chronicles!
http://magistream.com/54-the-den/137462 ... story.html
DI2k
CreaturesTrade

Post by DI2k »

Gah. /sodamntired
I'm sorry if none of this makes sense.
Shena wrote:Thanks for the reply. ^_^
It's just a matter of personal preferance for me. Of course I'd follow site rules and stuff, but I like seeing characters develop, and their personalities tied into the posts. Not listed. xD

Also, do we have a real geographical location where this takes place? Or should I just find a random town with normal weather... |D
I've seen a couple of those. They're pretty interesting, if some of the characters do tend to turn into Mary Sues and such more quickly than usual.

As far as location for the roleplay goes, you can chose either a real geographical location or make up your own. We can use Fang's roleplays as an example. Her long-running TWNE roleplay takes place in various real places. I think we've been to somewhere around Black Moshannon State Park, an unnamed area in California, and various places in Europe like Scotland. On the other hand, she also has island roleplays that take place in unnamed, imaginary places. Her most recent roleplay takes place in an entirely newly created world.
TheStrangeWeirdo wrote:I was asking the person directly before me, as I didn't understand their question and was trying to get it clarified so I could answer it, as no one else seemed to be answering it.
Clarification typically takes a clear question...? It's all good. Question has been answered, problem solved? >.<
I'm on Flight Rising: Lutielle, #133338.
Thank you for one of the best times of my life.
sjkernes
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by sjkernes »

N/A Sorry
Last edited by sjkernes on April 5th, 2012, 6:48:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DI2k
CreaturesTrade

Post by DI2k »

Done.~
I'm on Flight Rising: Lutielle, #133338.
Thank you for one of the best times of my life.
Adrameleck
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adrameleck »

My scatterbrained self made a mistake - sorry!
Last edited by Adrameleck on May 14th, 2012, 9:16:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep Guardian Lilythorn!
Adrameleck's Keep
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

Adrameleck wrote:Please Put My Roleplay on the Billboard!
Thread Creator: Adrameleck
Name of Roleplay: Legend of the Dragoons
Link to Roleplay: Right Here
Genre: Fantasy/etc.
Summary:
Dragoons - Knights, chosen by fate, with the power to "rule over dragons". Blessed with magnificent power, these Dragoons once lead the Humans to victory in the great "Dragon Campaign", nearly 11 millennia ago. Once again, the world has been saved by the Dragoons, a century ago, and harmony between the people of Endidess was restored.

However, these powerful people have disappeared since, leaving their legacy - their
Dragoon Spirits - hidden away. There were seven Dragon Spirits, and one special one,
sealed away, to be forgotten...

Each of the players will choose a Dragoon, and I'll introduce a major plotline, similar to those found in such video games. Adjustments, of course.
Reason for Help: Need more people, and would like some criticism!
Other (optional):Based, on a Video Game, if not already evident. XD Hopefully active participants, but since I'll be acting as a GM, it will be possible for me to cut characters out temporarily.
Actually, I would prefer if you PMed me the completed form, rather than posting it. Thank you.
ImageImageImageImage
Adrameleck
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adrameleck »

PKGriffin wrote:Actually, I would prefer if you PMed me the completed form, rather than posting it. Thank you.

Very sorry. ^^; I'll remove it.
Keep Guardian Lilythorn!
Adrameleck's Keep
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
StarSea
CreaturesTrade
Location: If I'm not on, I'm either sleeping, at some other website, or trying to get my computer back...

Post by StarSea »

I'm not quite certain of the new RP rules, as I'm on several different RP and forum games like this, so I should probably ask to be certain: I just post my new RP with the "New Topic" button in the Roleplay stage, right?
On some forums, I've had to post it in a special topic area and wait for it to be approved, and others I just post and play...
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

StarSea wrote:I'm not quite certain of the new RP rules, as I'm on several different RP and forum games like this, so I should probably ask to be certain: I just post my new RP with the "New Topic" button in the Roleplay stage, right?
On some forums, I've had to post it in a special topic area and wait for it to be approved, and others I just post and play...
Yes, you can just post your thread in the main section once it is done. No approval necessary. :D
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Roleplay Stage”