((dunno if the right one)) Serpentine adoption facility!!

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Funnio987
CreaturesTrade

((dunno if the right one)) Serpentine adoption facility!!

Post by Funnio987 »

You are coming back from a recent quest.You are heading to the keep when something shining and glowing gets in your eye.You feel the urge to explore it for it might be a new egg.You walk to the shimmering object and touch it,Then it suddenly turns into a shop!!A 18 yr old Named Sophie greets you."hello and welcome to the Serpentine adoption facility!!" She says with a grin.

Here is the FAQ
Spoiler
What program do I use? Gimp.
Am I gonna add more and more Serpentines...? YES
Are there gonna be special varietys of Serpentines...? YEP
Serpentine is pronounced Ser-pen-teen.
Serpentines are snake like creatures that are great magi friends.
Sophie gestures for you to follow her.You do follow her to a huge room."this is the egg room go ahead and see for the serpentines.Some already hatched and are hiding in there shells if your lucky they might come out and like you!"Sophie again says with a grin.

You are staring at huge coloumns of shelves and one particular egg in a case of water catches your eye.It is already partially open.You look into it and see a cute little snake like creature curled up with huge puppy dog eyes staring up at you

"thats a hatchling of a sea serphent or sea serpentine." Sophie said still watching you.She kind of gave you the creeps but you continued.Then you saw a huge cage at the end of the coloumns.You stare into it to see a green serpentine curled up in circle. It looked menacing,you saw a peice of paper next to the cage.You pick it up to see.

you start to walk away from the egg room.You go back to Sophie."Did you like watching the serpentines...?Anyways.Follow me to the gift shop please"You listened to what she said and it showed.

You walk to the egg room pardoning yourself from Sophie.U look back at the eggs and hatchlings you saw before.

APPLICATION FORM
Spoiler
Name:
Why do you want him/her?
KICK AWAY FORM
Spoiler
HOW DID I GET STUCK WITH THIS!?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM/HER BACK!?
YOUR NAME:

Return to “Living Art”