Creatures #871-#876 - Rose/Tulip Snails

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creatures #871-#876 - Rose/Tulip Snails

Post by Reima »

RobotChimera wrote:Blue ones get grabbo'd really fast too when they do show up. I usually try stream cleaning but there's a slight delay between grabbing an egg and being able to grab the egg under it so I miss like half the blue ones that I "unearth"
This, I feel this on so many levels, but I've not managed to grab a single one
Man, I saw blue ones at first when I grabbed a couple, but after that they've not wanted to pop out all that easily at all
I've got 3, all male, but that's not surprising because I got 17 snails and only 3 of them are female xD
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
1dream
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1dream »

I got bred Nocturne Rose Snails (the blue one)

I'm guessing that Blazing Rose Snail and Lady's Lace Rose Snail are going to be only SB.

Does any body have adults Shop Snails (Gebruind Tulip Snail and Nachtkoningin Tulip Snail) Are they ready to breed already?

Thanks
Image :Image Image-- Image --ImageImage : Image

0/25 gifts! Thank you very much!
RobotChimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RobotChimera »

Fun game to play while trying to grab the Nocturnes:
Choose a snail color. Try to make the entire stream that color only. I usually go with the red ones and just grab white eggs until the stream is all red.

1dream wrote:I got bred Nocturne Rose Snails (the blue one)

I'm guessing that Blazing Rose Snail and Lady's Lace Rose Snail are going to be only SB.

Does any body have adults Shop Snails (Gebruind Tulip Snail and Nachtkoningin Tulip Snail) Are they ready to breed already?

Thanks
You cannot breed them yet. Fairy/Nocturne adults also can't breed, so just the two common stream ones.

No snail lineage for me. :derp:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Come on, guys, please read the creature release post, it's not that difficult. :derp: Every time there's a new release so many of you ignore that thread and ask questions that are answered in the creature release thread, it drives me nuts.
-->>>> 3-site-news/200404-creature-release-new ... #p21636325

It says about ALL of them: "They are permanent creatures and will be able to breed."

Two of them can breed already because they can produce a hybrid. But according to Rosehill's post they will eventually ALL be able to breed.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

NyxNoire wrote:Come on, guys, please read the creature release post, it's not that difficult. :derp: Every time there's a new release so many of you ignore that thread and ask questions that are answered in the creature release thread, it drives me nuts.
-->>>> 3-site-news/200404-creature-release-new ... #p21636325

It says about ALL of them: "They are permanent creatures and will be able to breed."

Two of them can breed already because they can produce a hybrid. But according to Rosehill's post they will eventually ALL be able to breed.
Yes yes, it is good to check and if one wants to know for the future it's good, there just was a tiny extra point in that question
But the stress is understandable and not every small detail can be noticed
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
keettweet
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by keettweet »

Reima wrote:
RobotChimera wrote:Blue ones get grabbo'd really fast too when they do show up. I usually try stream cleaning but there's a slight delay between grabbing an egg and being able to grab the egg under it so I miss like half the blue ones that I "unearth"
Man, I saw blue ones at first when I grabbed a couple, but after that they've not wanted to pop out all that easily at all
I've got 3, all male, but that's not surprising because I got 17 snails and only 3 of them are female xD
This is so extremely annoying to me because I'll spend a lot of time "digging" for Nocturnes, only to have almost all of them snatched by people who only sit and stare at their screens and wait for other people to clear the stream for them. I mean, if you happen to visit the stream and there's a Nocturne sitting there, obviously go ahead and click it, but DON'T wait at the stream specifically to nab eggs from other people. It's REALLY ANNOYING.
Hi

Thank you for the gifts <3
RobotChimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RobotChimera »

latios68 wrote: This is so extremely annoying to me because I'll spend a lot of time "digging" for Nocturnes, only to have almost all of them snatched by people who only sit and stare at their screens and wait for other people to clear the stream for them. I mean, if you happen to visit the stream and there's a Nocturne sitting there, obviously go ahead and click it, but DON'T wait at the stream specifically to nab eggs from other people. It's REALLY ANNOYING.
Best to clean the stream and hunt for them at the same time. Grab all the eggs, miss a few, but you make more eggs show up for others (and they make eggs show up for you)
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

latios68 wrote:
This is so extremely annoying to me because I'll spend a lot of time "digging" for Nocturnes, only to have almost all of them snatched by people who only sit and stare at their screens and wait for other people to clear the stream for them. I mean, if you happen to visit the stream and there's a Nocturne sitting there, obviously go ahead and click it, but DON'T wait at the stream specifically to nab eggs from other people. It's REALLY ANNOYING.
LOL How long do you deem it to be "acceptable" for a magi to wait at the stream for eggs before you proclaim it to be "nabbing"? Of course people sit and watch the stream. That is why it moves and why it updates every 15 minutes. Yes, sometimes other people will benefit from your habit of stream cleaning. That doesn't make them bad players.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Myrin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myrin »

latios68 wrote:
Reima wrote:
Nevermind that some people also clear the stream in order for others to have a shot at the rare ones. I'm honestly impressed that anyone can stream clean and hunt for themselves at the same time - always seems to me that even if cleaning did generate a rare, it'd be gone before you got back to the stream from the catch-confirmation screen. (If you went all the way to the egg view and actually froze it before going back, whatever else spawned is long gone.)

And yes, I freely admit I stalked the stream for my 4 nocturnes. Once I moved on to collecting the regulars, I saw more nocturnes that I didn't touch. When my current collection hatches, I can start stream-cleaning for other players to get theirs. After the flooding is done I'll go back to stalking the stream for the creatures I still need to fill out collections/breeding lines. It's the primary method of getting creatures.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

codes:
Spoiler
[codeImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/code]
My GPX+: Image
keettweet
CreaturesTrade

Post by keettweet »

RobotChimera wrote:
latios68 wrote: This is so extremely annoying to me because I'll spend a lot of time "digging" for Nocturnes, only to have almost all of them snatched by people who only sit and stare at their screens and wait for other people to clear the stream for them. I mean, if you happen to visit the stream and there's a Nocturne sitting there, obviously go ahead and click it, but DON'T wait at the stream specifically to nab eggs from other people. It's REALLY ANNOYING.
Best to clean the stream and hunt for them at the same time. Grab all the eggs, miss a few, but you make more eggs show up for others (and they make eggs show up for you)
Ok, I guess I see you guys' points, but I guess I just don't like it when I stream clean so I can get eggs for myself, not have other players take them. I don't usually see a lot of other stream cleaning activity, although maybe it's because I'm always cleaning myself. I seem to have a lot of trouble nabbing the rare eggs fast enough so I guess it's just frustrating because the stream doesn't seem to work the way you guys describe it :wtf:
Hi

Thank you for the gifts <3

Return to “Community Discussion”