Roleplay Stage rules
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Rift Reborn OoC

Post by NekoKyu »

Hello everyone! :wave:
I hope you all are doing well. ^_^

I just wanted to remind everyone to abide by the rules of Magistream and remember the rules of the roleplay when posting. That means no ignoring other characters, controlling characters that are not your own without perission, or making your own characters incredibly powerful or perfect. Even if there is only a minor case of indulgence for any of these in a post, I warn that it is still not allowed. The problem with minor issues is that they can allow for bigger ones to occur, and I would prefer to avoid such an incident and keeps things fair and equal between all members. I thank you all for your compliance.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on what language I should attempt to learn? :derp:

@Dew: Shoot girl, you know how long it can take me when life gets busy. :yarly: Besides, we're not exactly moving at light speed here. :lol:
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

So it took me much longer than likely necessary, but I finally updated the front page of the rp to reflect all the accepted characters so far! Yay, woohoo~

I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday season. ^_^ Once the roleplay gets through another page to of interactions between characters, I will be introducing the first event. So, you know, hopefully that's something to look forward too. :bounce:

metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

Brr, sorry this opening post is taking so long, guys. Recently had a death in the family, so I've been trying to catch up with a lot of different things. I'm about half-way through, but I should be done today. :yarly:
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

Aww, I'm sorry metal. If you feel rushed or anything, don't worry about it and take the time you need. I'll be adding a limbo/MIA section to the rp sometime to reflect currently active players, but so long as I know you're still around and still interest in these then I'll be sure not to accidentally put your characters on that list.

Either way, I hope things are getting better for you and be sure to take care of yourself as well.

Fang
RP moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fang »

metal wrote:Brr, sorry this opening post is taking so long, guys. Recently had a death in the family, so I've been trying to catch up with a lot of different things. I'm about half-way through, but I should be done today. :yarly:
Usually, I have something snarky to say to you but I hope you're doing well and all that jazz. And I wish you happy holidays and all that! And I guess if I was gonna be really nice, I would say I miss your sarcastic ass around here. Hope all's well, punk. :t-hugs:
+Good and evil are always at war inside you+
-That's rough, buddy-
\Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times/
#Down ya go#
>It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's FRIENDLY!<
|SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL!|
~I laugh at gravity all the time. Haha! Gravity~
metal
CreaturesTrade

Post by metal »

D'Awwww, thanks guys. :yarly:

I got the opening post ready, soon as I finish the cosmetic stuff, then we're square. Then I'll have to do posts on a bunch of other RP's....

:t-cry:
Axcyia
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Axcyia »

I've been stalking the threads related to The Rift rp for the longest time b/c I was really interested but never got to join b/c im super shy and now the thread seems to be deleted but it doesnt matter now .u.'
ohyeah and i was a guest at the time
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

That's honestly really adorable, and very heartwarming to hear someone like my rp so much. :t-X3: Oddly enough, I have considered remaking it, as I do have all the information still saved on my computer. But either way, thank you so much Axcyia and welcome to Magistream! ^_^

Axcyia
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Axcyia »

You're welcome and thank you, too. I never expected anyone to actually respond! :3 The rp just seemed really creative, and there needs to be more creativeness... and stuff in today's society... and books and stuff? (I'm not sure how to describe it. Just "more creative than I could ever describe" would probably work.) A remake would be nice, and I'd totally join this time. But then again, it's your choice, so do what you want. ^^
Axcyia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Axcyia »

Oh yeah, and as much as I'd like a remake, I wouldn't want to feel like I'm pressuring you to remake the rp or anything, Neko. >.<
I'm not exactly sure how to express the emotion I'm feeling, but I just don't wanna put any stress onto anyone for whatever reason ;u;'

Return to “Backstage”