Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81

Post by Atlantica »

more light foxes NO D:

i will wait to get more after 12 AM. since 12 PM seem to be only light ones.

wish staff would just tell us, not like guessing game. x-x
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Atlantica wrote:more light foxes NO D:

i will wait to get more after 12 AM. since 12 PM seem to be only light ones.

wish staff would just tell us, not like guessing game. x-x

I'm sticking by with this estimate so far:

If caught between 12:00AM-11:59AM (00:00-11:59), it will be dark.
If caught between 12:00PM-11:59PM (12:00-23:59), it will be light.

Going by EST, Magistream time. Doesn't seem like the hatching time matters.

Eggs that I had caught around 11AM today are currently hatching dark (5:55PM). Obviously I can't say for sure, but that's my experience so far with 30+ hatchlings. ^.^
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I hope the site errors improve T.T I know we complain about this every event but it is so frustrating
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Well, I have had a mix of the light and dark Deiaurnox, so I am happy. I think I like the dark better but both are good. Now I need to get back to gifting.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
ScuroFenice
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ScuroFenice »

I have only dark foxes. I wouldn't mind trading someone who is struggling to get dark for light. In the meantime, I'll just be picking up those eggs from the Stream.
For anyone wondering, you pronounce my username as Skoo-row Feh-nee-chay!

Clickies please?

My Wishlist

Also on: ChickenSmoothie, Faenaria, ValleyofUnicorns, and FlightRising with the same username.
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

ScuroFenice wrote:I have only dark foxes. I wouldn't mind trading someone who is struggling to get dark for light. In the meantime, I'll just be picking up those eggs from the Stream.
Check Kiwik. I have a number of lights that I'd like to trade for darks. :D
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Darthiel
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Darthiel »

To help people with finding other people to gift, the amount of gifts people already have can be seen on the person's profile as well as on topic view. It is possible to turn off seeing the gift counter from your profile settings, "Show Gift Count"-checkbox.
I haven't seen anyone discussing this yet, but where can we see this gift count in the profiles or topic view? I don't see it for anyone or even myself and I know I have the checked box for my account...

edit: nevermind, I hadn't touched it because I saw it was enabled by defaut, but it's now working after turning it off and on again :D
Thank you all for the gifts and clicks <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

What do the sun and moon shard do?
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

For creatures whose color/form rotate throughout the day it allows you to freeze them on a specific color/form (or start the rotation again).
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

Anybody else notice the holiday creatures just stopped dropping? It's not just me right? Is there some sort of glitch with the platypus flood? The holiday creatures stopped dropping after the flood. Has this happened to anyone else or am I experiencing some sort of site error on my end? D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image

Return to “Community Discussion”