MSCC

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Raquella
CreaturesTrade

Re: MSCC

Post by Raquella »

I think that's a very good idea. :orly:
~ <3 Please click my creatures to help them grow! <3 ~
~Eggs~
ImageImageImageImage
~Hatchlings~
ImageImageImageImage
~For Sale~
Click here to view my creatures for Sale!
Feel free to PM me any offers!
SunsetVWF026
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SunsetVWF026 »

I'll join.
Forgotten Unicorn Hoard: 984/1000. Fun fact, I currently own 4.48% of all Forgotten Unicorns on Magistream. Almost there!
13/25 presents~
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

ok i'll join too
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

oh and i clicked the banner in anmie78 's sig
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
ponies3000
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ponies3000 »

ShiaraMoon wrote:I have a suggestion: Since each user can only advance a creature once per person per day, why not have a thread where each mscc member posts only once. Each member could then edit that post as needed to show the pets they need to grow and other members would have 1 place they could go to give clicks. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I think it would be very beneficial to everyone involved.
Good Idea! I'll work on it.
ImageImageImageImage
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

awesome Idea... All you'd have to do is make a thread and have each member post their "growing" animals only and to make the rules say no adults. :D
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
aine1810
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aine1810 »

I`d love to help! I love to click so yeah i want to join. In the meantime i`m gonna click all the signature`s of people on this club.

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Mordeth wrote:awesome Idea... All you'd have to do is make a thread and have each member post their "growing" animals only and to make the rules say no adults. :D
I think adults are ok cause either way you get gold they get clicks :angry:
~ImageImageImageImage~
ShiaraMoon
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShiaraMoon »

ponies3000 wrote:
ShiaraMoon wrote:I have a suggestion: Since each user can only advance a creature once per person per day, why not have a thread where each mscc member posts only once. Each member could then edit that post as needed to show the pets they need to grow and other members would have 1 place they could go to give clicks. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I think it would be very beneficial to everyone involved.
Good Idea! I'll work on it.
Another option (ammends herself after seeing the fact that the mods aren't that fond of that sort of thing) might be to have a link to the scroll (for lack of a better word) of each MSCC member in the member list on the first post. That way members just go through and click on the eggs and hatchlings of as many members as they can each day. (I highly recommend the use of snap links for firefox [google it] >if you have the latest version and don't want to wait for the update to Snap-links, there is a 'download at your own rick' version that does work. I've been using it without any problems whatsoever.)

I think that would be an easier alternative to keep up with and it also seems like the kind of thing that the mods wouldn't mind. Maybe have a minimum (if you don't have the time or patience to do everyone's scroll) of clicking at least 5 scrolls a day, a different set everyday. You could maybe have contests and what not to see who gets to have their scrolls at the top of the list or maybe even do 'spotlights' occasionally (different person each week/month/day, or maybe one of each). And put the spotlight ina special section at the top of the list. If we did that, I think it would be a lot more fun and much more easily accepted by the mods.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mysteria
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the middle of space with my pretty planets spinning around me. The wolf-rayet star is back!

Post by Mysteria »

^ that post confused me, just letting you know. XD doesn't take much...
They will nom you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GPX+ Dragon Cave Zantari Squiby Komuri
*noms*

Return to “Guilds Quarter”