Sun Callisto Guild-Open to everyone

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sun Callisto Guild-Open to everyone

Post by Real »

caniskoppie wrote:Just thinking, the Rainbow guys have an awesome trophy to put in their profile or sig, can we have one too?
Artists, can you come up with an equal or preferably even more awesome trophy just for Team Hippocampus/Callisto members?

@Jadeunicorn: I sent you a PM, have several SB Trenches in my Hippo Campus.

@Shadowrose: How are you?

I tried getting my hands on said trophies. Talked with the artist - wanted to have it in the 3 hippo colors and give it to the team members. Unfortunately I didn't have enough gold to buy them, and honestly they seemed a little too expensive to me as well... So we were left without trophies....
by Saebra
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Real wrote:
caniskoppie wrote:Just thinking, the Rainbow guys have an awesome trophy to put in their profile or sig, can we have one too?
Artists, can you come up with an equal or preferably even more awesome trophy just for Team Hippocampus/Callisto members?

@Jadeunicorn: I sent you a PM, have several SB Trenches in my Hippo Campus.

@Shadowrose: How are you?

I tried getting my hands on said trophies. Talked with the artist - wanted to have it in the 3 hippo colors and give it to the team members. Unfortunately I didn't have enough gold to buy them, and honestly they seemed a little too expensive to me as well... So we were left without trophies....
They wanted you to pay for it? Really?
Wow...
Luckily we have talented artists in the team, hope one of them can come up with the design you proposed, as I like that idea a lot!
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Well yeah, Lazuli makes them so it's only natural they sell them. Just that in my opinion the price for recolouring was too much so I had to back away.
by Saebra
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

We can totally have trophies if we have an artist willing to make them (sorry, I'd love to help, but I have no art skills), but I'm not too keen on just having them for the team members. The goal of the lineage was to spread the love of the hippocampus--so if we make trophies, why not share them with everyone? :D
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Real
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Raneth wrote:We can totally have trophies if we have an artist willing to make them (sorry, I'd love to help, but I have no art skills), but I'm not too keen on just having them for the team members. The goal of the lineage was to spread the love of the hippocampus--so if we make trophies, why not share them with everyone? :D
Maybe caniskoppie was thinking of only us the team members to have the trophy as a 'sign' of our hard work? At least that's what I thought about when I tried to get the trophies for us.
I also think it would be nice if we could have some sort of a badge - to remind us of the awesome team we were part of.
by Saebra
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Real wrote:
Raneth wrote:We can totally have trophies if we have an artist willing to make them (sorry, I'd love to help, but I have no art skills), but I'm not too keen on just having them for the team members. The goal of the lineage was to spread the love of the hippocampus--so if we make trophies, why not share them with everyone? :D
Maybe caniskoppie was thinking of only us the team members to have the trophy as a 'sign' of our hard work? At least that's what I thought about when I tried to get the trophies for us.
I also think it would be nice if we could have some sort of a badge - to remind us of the awesome team we were part of.
I was thinking of the trophy as just for team members, yes, but Raneth has a good point too.
Sooo, perhaps a trophy for everyone who loves Hippocampi, and a badge for team members?
Artists, go ahead, draw, pixellate, design, create!
Don't look at me, I'm not an artist. :D
Come to think of it, those badges already exist, the ones Rosehill made for in our sig? The horizontal one says Team Hippocampus already, and the smaller vertical one says Sun Callisto.

Just put them in my profile, I'm so proud to have been a part of this wonderful team!
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Real
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

When I said badge I though of something small and sticky. You know? Like the ones we get when we participate in an event or when we help with quests.
I know that might seem unfair for those who haven't participated in the competition at all because of many reasons, but then again not all of us have all the badges as we joined the site later or we simply weren't around when the events happened.
by Saebra
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I put the Team Hippocampus horizontal bar from Rosehill in my sig when the contest started. I decided to leave it there permanantly, so that's my team badge. I consider my Volatarian Alphyn my participation badge. So personally, I don't need another badge. :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

A trophy would be neat! ^.^

I can only imagine how much Lazuli was charging. Must have been a lot! Oh, well.

Sadly, not an artist here (well, there are my Tarot cards for my book covers, but I can't pixel/graphics).

Speaking of books...my Fractured Fairies story is a free through the 3rd. I'm too exhausted to do promo today, though. I just want a nap with the toddler. :lol:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Hi guys! I completed the goal :woo: I have 1001 Sun Callistos now :hooray:
I just need to find 891 names for them :sweat:
Image ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”