which would you rather have?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

which would you rather have?

1. a million dollars on the spot
28%
2.go on a 2 month vacation of your choice of anywhere in the world
4%
3. get 100,000 dollars once a year for 10 years
32%
4. spend 3 months with your favorite actor/singer doing all your favorite stuff
4%
5. star in 3 movies with your favorite actor/actress and live with them in the same room until the movies are finished
4%
6. Have a pet wolf that is not tamed and you get to tame it yourself and become best friends and it will protect you forever
29%

Total votes: 111

bloodmoonwolf
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: which would you rather have?

Post by bloodmoonwolf »

i was split between the wolf and 100,000 over ten years. i went with the wolf in the end. i know it isnt ethical but what the hell. come to think.... can i change. with 100,000 i could build a large area for the wolf to rome and live.
thanks you : Vhaeraun, Sellerie, TDSaman, Logrin, DrBeansMD, Dark_Kitsune, KittenSmith, Dolphensong, crazyflower, mystcdra, auriene, orathy,, mistyoc, demonrage, alto, magistream staff and the anonymous senders plus the mysterious donder the reindeer Feel free to mine my Hatchling tab look in my keep for sale tabs,all are are priced. PM me if intrested My Cave Guardians ImageImageImageImage
eternalfire345
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by eternalfire345 »

Because I know I can go on vacations other times, even if it isn't where I want, I chose to have the pet wolf. I want to be an animal behaviorist, so to own and tame a wild wolf would not only be a great experience, but I love animals more than humans, so it would be a dream come true. Also, the friendship and loyalty of a canine can never be matched, and it would be amazing to have that relationship with a wolf. Although, if that hadn't been an option, then I would have chosen the vacation, because I LOVE travel lol
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but you seem cool, so click me maybe?

ImageImageImageImageImage
Fenndarell
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fenndarell »

100k a year. its just a lot smarter. and as mentioned before, college funds!
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

100k a year. I'm not that great with money. I would, like most people, pay all the bills, fix the house and travel. I'd also donate to places like St. Judes and the local womens shelter. The wolf would be pretty cool and it was said that you would tame it in the choice. ;)

Gifts: 19/25
YunoGasai
CreaturesTrade
Location: Seattle, WA, USA, The Western Hemisphere, Terra, The Milky Way, The Universe, The Multiverse-web

Post by YunoGasai »

A million dollars on the spot, I could manage it well enough. Though I was VERY tempted to go with the wolf option.
ImageImageImageImage
FangSoul
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by FangSoul »

A hundred thousand dollars a year seems good for me. I already have a job so I think that shooooooooould satisfy me ?
Thank you all who click my creatures.
If you want more clicking, or simply want to help me out a bit, here are my accounts on adoptable games.
Dragon Cave (Inactive) - https://dragcave.net/user/Heartspear
Flight Rising - https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lai ... &id=522079
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

The million dollars on the spot.
I would use it to buy the house I currently live in with my parents, dump a few thousand on a debit card to support kickstarters and there rest goes in savings to live off from.
With rent gone I don't need to rush fiding a better paying job with long hours. My current work and hours would be more than enough.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
NinjaChameleon
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by NinjaChameleon »

I'm taking the chance and getting an untamed wolf that i can tame to protect me. No one is gonna wanna mess with me once i have a tamed wolf.
Be sure to click!
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Pokefarm: https://pfq.link/NinjaChameleon
Seallbay
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seallbay »

Definitely having a pet wolf. A companion is better than any sum of money. :-) What would I do with a million dollars anyway?
You are the difference between the world as it was and the better place it will become.
bookrage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by bookrage »

a million dollars, then I could get a wolf and pay someone to help me train it who would know what they were doing.
From out of the depths of the public domain, comes a man, well-read with a book under his arm at all times

I trade 1 to 1 and will accept any creature I don't have, whether that be gender or species for anything I have in my "for trades" tab.

I could really use some clickities
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Popsicle stand”