Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 15)

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Favorite character?

Stella
14%
Hunter
29%
Remmy
43%
Silver
14%
Solinur
No votes
Nitiko
No votes

Total votes: 7

Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 11)

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

First- a picture of the brothers <3 (Solinur on top, Hunter on bottom)
Spoiler

ch. 12

Stella rode behind Nitiko on his large stallion, holding her arms around his waist for balance as the horse stopped from its long ride. The beast let out a loud whinny as Nitiko dismounted and helped her down from the horse as well. It was a massive equine- and from the distance she had to travel from its back to the ground, it was even bigger than Blitzen.
“Watch your step, there are steps ahead.” Nitiko said as he led her forward up a stone path. She moved her feet forward, her toes hitting a step before she moved up the stairs slowly. Oh, how she hated stairs.
Wooden doors creaked in front of her as she was led inside, the smell of herbs filling her nose. A large creature huffed across the room, footsteps coming toward them.
“Away, you great hairy mutt.” Nitiko said with a laugh as Stella heard and excited bark.
“Is that a dog?” She looked in the direction she had heard the bark from.
“Yes, the mongrel seems to like you. He tends to think he’s a puppy still though, so I don’t want him overwhelming you. Yes, yes, I’m glad to see you too.” She heard metal clang as he bent over next to her, the dog panting happily.
She reached a hand out tentatively toward the animal, her palm contacting rough hair. She laughed when the dog licked her hand, wiping the slobber on her dress.
“Alright Stella, you can make yourself as home if you’d like- there are plenty of servants wandering around. Just tell them what you’d like and they’ll do their best for you. I must do my daily vigil though, so I will see you in a couple of hours.”
“Vigil?” Stella turned to him in confusion.
“Yes- I’m a paladin… the Gods protect me and my work, and so I must thank them for their blessings. It won’t take too long, and you can make yourself comfortable.” Nitiko led her over to a plush couch, Stella sitting down and sinking into the feather-down mattress with surprise.
She heard him walk off in a riot of metal, the dog barking and running after him. She felt the soft fabric of the cushion beneath her, marveling at the feel of it. What sort of man was Nitiko that he could afford such luxuries? Surely such a silly man didn’t earn all of this money… Perhaps he was more than he seemed.

Hunter and Solinur sat in the bat in the city, Hunter sitting with his head in his hands in frustration.
“What now? Silver and Gold lost her scent… she could be anywhere!”
“Calm down, bro.” Solinur rolled his eyes. “She can’t see- how far could she have gotten?”
“Twins? Well either I’ve had too much to drink or this is the second strange thing to happen today.” A woman said in amusement, looking down at Hunter and Solinur.
“Well, hello.” Solinur grinned up at the woman wryly as she set down two mugs of ale in front of them.
Hunter looked up as well. “Second? What do you mean?”
“Well the Lieutenant met this strange girl earlier. She had the strangest eyes I’ve ever seen. She looked terrified though, poor thing. She didn’t order anything but a glass of water. Now two handsome magi sit down in the bar? The Gods must be smiling down to me.””
“Lieutenant?” Hunter said uneasily, glancing at his brother.
“Yeah, the paladin. He helps keep the city safe- does a right good job of it, too.” She said wistfully.
“That’s not good.” Solinur muttered, glancing back to Hunter.
“Did she leave with him?” Hunter asked the barmaid uneasily.
“Yeah, she didn’t seem too happy about it, though.” The woman frowned.
“Does he live nearby?” Hunter stood, making the tigers lying beside the table raise their heads curiously at the movement.
“Yeah- the castle outside of town. Why, do you know her?” The woman said curiously.
“My brother is struck with her.” Solinur said with a grin to Hunter, ignoring his dark look.
“Oh, how romantic! Well good luck to you, lads.” She smiled as they both finished their drinks and walked out of the bar, their tigers following behind them.

“By Voltar’s flames! This place is huge!” Solinur stared at the castle in front of them. “This can’t be one man’s home… can it?”
“He’s a paladin, Sol. That means he’s of noble birth.” Hunter looked at the building, trying to find a way in.
Silver let out a growl from further down the castle’s wall, pointing his nose to something.
The rest walked over and looked at the locked cellar doors in interest.
“Gold, would you like to do the honors?” Solinur smiled at the female kuras tiger.
She let out a snort and looked down at the lock before pounding the wooden door to splinters with a blow of her paw.
“Very discrete.” Hunter muttered in annoyance as Silver shook his head.
“It got the job done, didn’t it?” Solinur said defensively, climbing down into the cellar.
“Silver, Gold, you stay with Blitzen and Vixen. Make sure they don’t get grabbed by predators, alright?”
Silver nodded as Gold sighed, before nodding as well.
“Thank you.” Hunter said, before climbing into the cellar as well.

Stella sat uneasily as a servant dusted the area around her, her delicate duster making small brushing noises. She didn’t know how to react… should she move for them?
A yell from down the hall caught her attention, the servant beside her gasping and running from the room.
Stella glared the last remains of her magic, the room dark save for two green lights running toward her, focusing into two identical men. One held a staff, the other a large bow.
“There you are-why did you run away?” Hunter yelled before running over to her, grabbing her by the shoulders.
“Oh yes, let’s yell at the woman. I’m sure that will make her happy.” Solinur said sourly before stopping, a expression of fear on his face. “Uh… bro…”
The sound of metal sliding against leather made her look behind her in confusion, twisting against the couch to see nothing but darkness in the area behind her.
“Who are you, and why are you here?” Nitiko shouted, his voice harsh where yesterday it had been so soothing.
“We’re magi- we’re here for the girl.” Hunter said, holding up his staff in a defensive position.
“You must be the man she is running from. How dare you defile my home with your evil pursuit?! You will pay for your desecration!” Nitiko moved forward in front of Stella, who looked up at the black silhouette as it stood between her and the brothers.
“Evil pursuit? This guy’s really something, isn’t he?” Solinur said in amusement, backing away from the paladin.
“She obviously does not want your help. Be gone with you.” Nitiko said darkly.
Hunter hesitated, looking back at Solinur.”I’m not leaving.” He said as he looked forward at Nitiko again. His staff’s glow flared, a larger blade growing at its end, the staff forming into a halberd.
Solinur’s hand glowed as he reached into a pouch at his side, arrows suddenly growing in his hand as he rose one to his bow.
“You wish to fight? Very well.” Nitiko raised the shadow of a large blade, crouching into a fighting stance.
Hunter let out a yell of anger and charged forward, swinging his halberd. The thorn-covered staff met Nitiko’s blade with a clash as the two men struggled.
“Hey- wait!” Stella shouted, not wanting anyone to get hurt as Nitiko and Hunter dueled, their weapons swinging through the air.
A whir through the air sounded, a green glowing arrow bouncing off Nitiko’s armor.
Solinur swore loudly, lowering his bow with a frown.
Nitiko swung his blade in a wide arc, Hunter bringing up his halberd in time to block the powerful blow, but skidding back a few feet from the force of the blow.
“Will you STOP?!” Stella yelled, her magic flaring powerfully, knocking all three men to their feet.
“You.” Stella pointed to Hunter with a glare. “I told you not to follow me!”
“You.” She pointed to where she thought Nitiko was next to Hunter. “I don’t need your help, I can protect myself.”
“And You-“ She pointed to where Solinur sat on the ground in confusion. “Why are you even here? You don’t even like me!”
“B-but I thought… this man had evil intentions.” Nitiko said, sounding very confused.
Stella brought a hand up to her face in frustration. “Him, no. I don’t think Hunter could be evil even if he had to be.”
Solinur laughed from across the room, nodding in agreement as Hunter flushed.
“Then why run from him?” Nitiko asked, suddenly sounding a bit hurt.
“Because he’s being stupid. I did it for his own good.”
Nitiko’s silhouette turned to Hunter. “What happened, then?”
“I have magic the magi aren’t too happy about, okay?” Stella said grumpily, holding her head as it pounded from the use of too magic.
“So, these magi are trying to protect you from the other magi?”
Stella nodded. “Stupid, right? They won’t be able to… to… oh damn.” She whispered before falling to the floor in a heap.
Nitiko scrambled over to Stella, his metal armor scraping against the stone floor. He sighed in relief when he saw she was just sleeping, then looked back at the two magi that had broken into his home. “You’re going to have to explain things better.”
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 12)

Post by SeaCrest »

*pounce*

Story!!

Will edit with review once I actually read it XD

ETA: O.o :lol: Palandins are apparently overdramatic XD And Solinur is apparently not the most subtle person in the world LOL.
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 12)

Now to start with the REAL plot of this story. :yarly:

READY FOR SOME EXCITEMENT? :D

ch. 13

“So let me get this straight…” Nitiko muttered, rubbing his temples with his fingers to ease the headache that had started to pound his head. “You found her in a dark sorcerer’s tower, terrified, and decided to take her with you to the magi? What on earth would the magi want with the girl, other than to kill her?”
Hunter blinked in shock and frowned. “I thought they could heal her eyes.”
Nitiko let out a sour laugh. “No lad, if they could have I would have asked long ago. Once your eyes are gone, they’re impossible to get back.” The man raised a hand to his face, running a finger along the scar on his cheek.
“I could have told him that. Didn’t you ever talk to that water magi I dated a while back?” Solinur asked his brother, who rolled his eyes.
“No, you didn’t talk with her much, either. You were too busy f-“
“We have no time for bickering.” Nitiko glared at the brothers. The twins glanced at him before glaring at each other and moving away.
Nitiko groaned in frustration and looked over to Stella as she laid on the couch where she slept. The two intruders had insisted that she had only used too much magic and would be fine, but he was still nervous. She was a nice girl, if not a little sassy. He would hate to see her hurt in his own home. “If the magi are trying to kill her, then they probably noticed you two are already gone. What did you say to them before you left?”
Hunter glanced at Solinur uneasily. “Uh… that I didn’t want to kill her?”
Nitiko let out a growl of displeasure. “Then I’m going to assume they’re thinking you’re defecting from their order.” He said, trying to think of how a magi would understand what he was saying. Why did magi always assume that their magic would solve everything?
“Wait- so they’ll be hunting us as well?” Hunter asked in shock.
“Duh.” Solinur chuckled. “You really didn’t think this through very much, did you? We’re out of the keep right now, brother dear. Your fascination with this girl has cost us both our studies.”
Hunter couldn’t help but feel guilty as he looked at Solinur. “And you’re okay with that?”
“Don’t have much of a choice, do I?” Solinur shrugged. “Besides, studying is boring. I’ve learned pretty much everything they have to teach anyway, and I’m not killing some girl to finish my studies.”
Hunter nodded in agreement. “So then… what now?” He looked back to Nitiko.
“I have no care for what you or your brother do from now on.” The paladin said harshly. “But this girl obviously has a problem with you being around her. Are you sure you told me everything about her?”
Hunter watched him uneasily, before nodding.
“You’re a terrible liar. Alright, well she’s going to stay here until she wakes up, and you two,” Nitiko glared at the men. “had better not go near her.”
Hunter looked down in annoyance, but nodded slightly.
“Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have finish my vigil.” Nitiko stood, his armor settling over him with loud metallic clangs before walking into the hallway, disappearing into another room.
“Well isn’t he a ray of sunshine?” Solinur scoffed at the paladin after he had disappeared.
“I can’t believe I destroyed both our lives. I’m sorry, Solinur.” Hunter said, putting a hand up to his face, groaning in agony.
“Destroyed? Naah, more like made a bit more exciting.” Solinur laid back in the chair he was sitting in, putting his arms behind his head. “You may be a bit dull dear brother of mine, but you do tend to attract the best adventures.”
Hunter looked up at Solinur and sighed in frustration. Well, he was right about one thing- he had no idea what would happen next, and the thought of being outside the keep terrified him, but at least it was for a good cause.
He glanced over to Stella as she slept and laid back in his own seat, setting a hand over his face to try and think of what to do next.

“B-but sir, don’t you think we should tell Thane at the main keep what’s going on before we send out more magi?” A younger magi said uneasily, looking at Fram from across a desk.
“That old codger would never understand the delicacies of this situation. All those years have made him soft… he’d probably let the girl go, insisting that she’s done nothing wrong.” Fram muttered darkly. “No, we’ll keep this to ourselves for the moment. I want you to send out our best battle magi to hunt down those twins and the girl. Have them come to me first to get the details of their mission.”
The younger magi hesitated for a moment with a frown, before nodding and bowing lowly to his master. He walked to the door and glanced back uneasily, watching Fram flip through a book before running down the hall to his duties.
He had to warn them of what was going on…

“HO, men, fall in!” Nitiko yelled in the courtyard in front of his castle, the men who had been wandering around the grounds frantically running into place, standing in a line in front of him. “Now, I have a question for you men. If a woman were to be in trouble, what would you do as men? Would you save her, or leave her?”
“Save her, sir!” One of the men yelled loudly.
“Now, what if she had some strange and mysterious power that may be used for evil? Would you still save her?” Nitiko stopped in front of the men, looking at them curiously.
“Sir, yes I would sir.” The man said more gently this time.
“And why would that be, knight?” Nitiko stood in front of the man with a smile.
“She may or may not be evil herself, sir.” He answered.
“Is there a way to tell if she is or is not? What if she is a sorcerer or evil magi?” Nitiko said.
“A sorcerer must have an amulet, and a magi would reveal their powers to the stones.” The man answered, looking up at his lieutenant in confusion.
“That’s true. Now what if this woman could kill you with just a touch? Would you still want to travel with her?” Nitiko looked at the man in interest as he shifted uneasily.
“T-that’s a strange power, sir. I’ve never heard of it.” The knight said nervously.
“Aye, it is, isn’t it? A small, blind girl with the power to kill a man on a whim… It’s quite an interesting situation.” Nitiko muttered thoughtfully.
“Sir?” The knight looked at him in confusion.
“Alright men, I told you one day I’d have to leave you, correct? Well it seems that day has finally come.” Nitiko looked to his men, who all stared at him in shock. “I know it’s sudden, but I am leaving it up to you men to protect this town. Do as I’ve taught you, and you’ll all be fine.”
“But sir! What is this all about?” One of the men shouted.
“There’s a situation that’s come up that I’m not sure I’ll be able to leave alone. I will only say, it involves a girl and a stupid magi, and we’ll leave it at that. Do not delve into it, otherwise you’ll be caught in the web as well.” Nitiko looked at the men and smiled warmly. “You have all become like brothers to me, and I thank you for your loyalty. I hope to come back, though I don’t know how long this journey will keep me away from my home.”
“We’ll keep the city safe sir, go help the girl.” The knight in front of him smiled warmly up to the older man. Nitiko rested a hand on the knight’s shoulder in thanks and walked back toward the castle as the men looked at each other uneasily.

Hunter looked up as a talvar flew in through a small window of the castle, landing on his knee with a flutter and chirp. He saw the small paper attached to its leg and untied the parchment, reading it as the bird flew off back out the window.

‘They are sending Brodrick and Lex after you. RUN!’

Hunter stared down at the note in terror and handed it to Solinur, who stared at it as well.
“I was afraid they’d do something like that.” Solinur muttered before setting the note down on the arm of the chair, standing quickly. “We have to get going quickly, before Lex’s Raiju sniffs us out. You get the cats and get the elk ready- I’ll go find Nitiko and tell him what’s happening. We have to go quickly.”
Hunter nodded and stood, running out the door to get the kuras tigers and elk ready to leave.
Solinur glanced over at the crumpled note with a frown. Fram was serious about killing them… sending a fire magi and an air magi… of course they would send the two elements earth was weakest towards.
He swore and ran to find Nitiko, hoping they would get away in time.
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 13)

Post by freakazoid »

Sweet, I like real plots. GO HUNTER GO
:woo:

edit: lol...I got 13 gold from posting this, and it's chapter 13... xD
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

SMGRFMSHK! BAD FRAM!

O.o Raiju. Uh-oh!

Darnit now I have to go to school >_>
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

ch. 14

He must find her. She is the key to his future, to what he had been working on for the last century of his life. He gripped the ruby stone that hung from his neck, the gem glowing hotly against his palm as he ground his teeth in anger. He froze in shock, his anger rising as he realized he needed her in more way than one.
He looked to the room she had slept in, remembering the scent of her. He looked out the window of the tower, his black and red robes flowing around him as he looked into the distance.
“I will get you back, little bitch. You will pay for running from me.” The sorcerer hissed, looking down at the raiju beside him, the scars across its face and back revealing pale patches of skin against the dark fur. He walked down the stairs of the tower, the dog following behind him with its ears against its head in fear at his master’s anger.
He had long ago learned the value of these magical creatures the magi had aligned themselves with. Though most of them had useless abilities, some had magic that was useful to exploit. He walked out to the area in front of the tower, where a large sasrael resurrection horse snorted, flames bursting from its skull at the sight of the sorcerer.
He raised his hands, fire flowing from his finger tips to engulf the horse and fuel the flame that burned within the ribcage of the animal.
The terrifying animal whinnied happily, the sound terrible as it was laced with a scream. He hoisted himself up onto the specially made saddle, looking down at the raiju with disdain. Would it be able to keep up? If it was strong enough it could if not, he would leave it to starve. He had raised the creature since it was a puppy, killing its mother to take it for his own. He knew the creature had no chance on his own, but as long as it was useful he cared for it.
He kicked the horse’s ribs into action, the skeleton horse crying out in pain and bursting forward, its flaming mane and tail trailing behind it, burning the grass beneath its feet.

Nitiko looked up as Solinur ran out into the courtyard in front of the castle, gasping for breath from running such a distance so quickly. The knights looked at him with a wry smirk, knowing that this magi was obviously not a close-quarters warrior to be so out of breath from a sprint.
“Magi- are coming- for Stella and us.” Solinur said between gasps, looking up at Nitiko as his blue eyes widened in reaction.
“You hear that men? The magi think they can just stroll in and take us.” Nitiko looked at the other men, who all smiled in anticipation. “Why don’t we remind them why we protect the city, and not them?”
“Sir, you should go with them.” One of the knights suggested, ignoring Solinur’s shocked expression. “We’ll be fine on our own.”
Nitiko smiled to the man and nodded, picking his helmet off the ground and settling it on his head, the long tail of white fur that trailed from the top of the helmet falling against his long blond hair.
“Alright, men. I will see you in the future, or in death.” Nitiko clenched his armored fist, slamming it against his chest in a motion of respect.
Solinur watched in confusion as the other knights copied the movement, then turned around to face the two bodies coming toward them in the distance. Solinur watched the magi as they rode toward them, one riding a large tasharn and the other a Pegasus. He knew exactly who they were.
“Go, sir!” one of the knights yelled as they all drew their swords, standing in a half circle to ward off the magi.
“Thank you.’ Nitiko said solemnly to the men before following Solinur inside.

Brodrick looked at the line of men in front of them, all of them heavily armed. He glanced beside him to Lexington, who stared forward in determination from atop his black Pegasus.
“We will not fight them. Our only orders are to get that girl, and the twins if needed.”
Lexington looked at Brodrick with a grown as they slowed, stopping in front of the men. “Then how to you expect us to get through?”
Brodrick frowned as well, moving his long red hair from his face to look around. He saw no sign of either the girl or the twins in sight. “We will ask the head of this castle where she is. The barmaid said she had gone this way.”
“Brod, she’s a barmaid. She may have said she was here, but that doesn’t mean she is. You are too trusting.” Lex said disapprovingly, his Pegasus snorting restlessly, its wings flapping.
“You magi have no business here. Return to your keep.” One of the knights shouted at the men. Brodrick frowned at the shout, leading his tasharn forward.
“We are looking for a girl and two men, have you seen a blind woman with black hair?” He said, looking down at the swords pointing at him. “I have no wish to fight you.”
The knights separated from each other slightly, obviously veterans of battle from the synchronized movement.
“We can’t beat all of them, Brod.” Lexington muttered beside him.
Brodrick glanced at him and rolled his eyes, reaching behind his back and taking his weapon out of its sheath. He pulled out the large double-bladed war ax, hefting the heavy weapon in his hands. “We will simply ask your leader if he has seen the girl and be on our way.” He said loudly to the knights, who watched him warily.
“Our leader is not available. He is… out for the moment.” One of the older knights smiled wryly.
Brodrick frowned and looked up at the castle, trying to see for any sign of anyone- but only saw servants dusting and cleaning.
“Brodrick!” Lexington grabbed the man’s red and gold robe, pointing into the distance at three creatures running from the castle, their riders low on their backs to increase their speed.
“Liars!” Brodrick spat at the knights in anger, flames licking at the air around him as he turned the tasharn around and urged the creature to run as fast as it could after them.

“Shit, they saw us!” Solinur yelled against Vixen’s neck, looking down at Gold as she ran beside the elk.
“We can run faster than Brodrick’s tasharn, we should be fine once we get to the forests.” Hunter yelled back against the wind, looking behind him at Nitiko, who was holding Stella against him as he rode on the large stallion. He had insisted on bringing on the strange wolf-like dog with him, the animal keeping up beside them.
The trees came into view as they sprinted full-tilt toward the forest, Hunter leaning down against Blitzen’s back to give the elk better balance as it galloped. They burst into the trees, the elks deftly winding between the trunks, their cloven hooves crushing the rotting leaves without any loss of speed. Nitiko’s larger stallion on the other hand, wound his way slower through the trees, causing Nitiko to look behind his shoulder in panic, but saw no one following them.
“Where did they go?” He shouted, causing Hunter and Solinur to stop and wait for the stallion to catch up, looking around warily.
“I don’t know… but I don’t trust staying still for too long. We should make our way as far as we can today, and we’ll rest only when the mounts need to.”
Nitiko nodded solemnly, boosting Stella up against him when she slipped down into the saddle.
Hunter glanced at Stella uneasily, watching her for a minute as her head rolled to the side in her sleep.
“She’s still just unconscious, I can hear her breathing. Come on, let’s go before they catch us!” Nitiko urged his horse forward, the stallion roaring with agreement before bursting ahead, its large hooves pounding the ground.

“Alright, we’re probably far enough.” Hunter said, shifting on Blitzen’s back, after riding for the entire day.
“We lost them a long time ago.” Solinur said in agreement, letting Vixen stop in a clearing, the elk’s sides soaked with sweat from the run.
Nitiko stopped the stallion, patting the creature on the neck in thanks before dismounting, carrying Stella down with him as he jumped from the height to the ground, grunting when his stiff legs hit the ground. He looked down at Stella and sighed in frustration. “How long will she sleep?”
“No idea.” Hunter shrugged. “Sometimes magi who use their magic completely sleep for a couple days. Last time she did that, she slept for two days straight.”
Nitiko grunted in annoyance. “Magic makes things overly complicated.” He said, setting her down on the green grass that covered the clearing in the forest.
Hunter grinned and chuckled. He couldn’t help but agree with that statement. He glanced at the large man, watching him as he stood and put an armored hand against his back when he stood with a groan.
“You alright?” he asked, seeing the pain on his face.
“Yeah, I haven’t ridden hard like that in a couple years. I’m getting too old to do that.” He growled roughly.
“Old? You don’t look that old.” Solinur said curiously as he let Vixen graze, Gold and Silver both panting as they laid down on the ground.
“You’re as old as you feel. I learned that a while back, and I’ve been through too much to feel young anymore. You’ll both learn of that soon enough.” The paladin looked at the younger magi through his helmet and shook his head. “Nevermind, you’ll never listen until it actually happens to you.”
Hunter frowned in confusion as he watched Nitiko take off the helmet, setting it on the ground next to Stella as she slept.
“I’m going to go get wood for a camp fire. I don’t suppose either of you are a fire magi?” He looked at the two magi, who both shook their heads.
“Alright, I’ll get the flint from my satchel as well, then.” He sighed and shook his legs out before walking into the forest, his armor rattling with every move he made.
Hunter looked to Solinur for an answer as to why Nitiko was acting so strangely, but only got a shrug.
“We should set up something for shelter so we don’t get too cold, then.” Solinur sighed, looking around at the trees around them. “You want to make a temporary house or something?”
“Sure.” Hunter raised his hands, feeling the strange connection between his brother as their earth magic flared.
He watched the branches and trunks of the trees twist and widen, weaving around each other as both earth magi formed the small room around them, the roots burrowing deep into the ground to keep the house steady in the wind. Their magic faded, both of them looking at the house in satisfaction.
“Looks good, bro. You haven’t used your magic in a while, have you?” Solinur looked over at Hunter, who shrugged.
“It tires me out- I only use it when I need it.”
Solinur nodded and picked up Stella, bringing her into the small opening formed from branches and setting her down on the ferns that covered the ground.
Hunter looked down at her in frustration before sitting on the ground.
“What’s up, grump?” Solinur asked before sitting down as well.
“I want to talk to her about what she said before she left, but I never got a chance to.”
“It’s not like she’ll never wake up. Just be patient.” Solinur grinned at him.
“I don’t like waiting.” Hunter growled in frustration.
Solinur sighed and put a hand on Hunter’s shoulder. “Brother dear, if you want to be with a woman, you’re going to have to learn to be patient.”
Hunter glared at Solinur before sighing in frustration. He was right- why would she want to be with him? He always made girls angry- ever since they were teenagers, all the women who had been with him had grown frustrated with him and left.
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by freakazoid »

“I will get you back, little bitch. You will pay for running from me.”
OUCH. THAT HURT.
lol.
Poor creatures! Being hurt like that...
T_T
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Time Keeper (a magistream story) (Ch. 14)

yes, he's... not a very nice person o_o at all.

He takes power by physical punishment. Kind of like a mixture between Rynu's father and Isildre (eep!)
dragonskiss
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragonskiss »

You've got me hooked. Can't wait for more.
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

Hoho. And the plot deepens!

Return to “The Den”