Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link draped the dress over his arm and continued to follow Ronnie around. The employee that greeted them came back to check on them and offered them water. Link agreed to the water and was handed two small bottles. "Water?" He asked Ronnie, as he held it out towards her.

"I usually just read thrillers, mysteries, and horror. Sometimes they tie in with fantasy. I like to read a lot, so I am always stocked up on books. You could borrow from my collection any time." Onyx responded. He took a big sip of his latte, then set it back down in front to him. He took another bite of his danish then swallowed. Breaking the silence, he said shyly, "You have really pretty hair. It glistens when the sunlight hits it."
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie found another dress she liked both the length and color of as well as the feel of it. It was an ice white with a light blue towards the bottom that was a slip on with one shoulder having a strap and the other not. The length of it looked like it went below her knee, but just above her shins enough that it wouldn't trip her as she walked and wouldn't cover any shoes she would wear with it. She added it to the other dress Link had draped over his arm just as the employee that greeted them earlier came to check on them and to offer them some water. She smiled in greeting to her before looking back at him when he offered her a small bottle before taking it and then saying, "Thank you" soon after. She took a few sips and then said as she screwed the lid back on, "I don't see any other dresses here that I like so I think we're okay to pay for these two unless you see anything I missed."

"Mystery is another one I like. I like the suspense the most, especially with the mystery thriller type books. I have three bookshelves full of my own collection of books as well and oh, okay thank you. I'd like that. You can do the same if you'd like," Tami said in reply after swallowing the bite of loaf and before taking a sip of her somewhat warmer but still a bit hot mocha she had ordered. She had just put the cup back down when she heard the compliment he said regarding her hair. "O-Oh u-um thank you. It's naturally highlighted so flecks of gold tend to shine when the sun hits it," she said a bit shyly in reply. "Um I like your two different colored eyes, especially the green one. It reminds me of a forest." You guys have a lot in common which makes you great matches for each other, but when will you make the first move already? Roxanne said and asked a bit impatiently. I will when I think I'm ready to, she said back in her mind while letting out a small sigh. "Sorry. My moon spirit is getting a bit on my nerves and acting kind of like an older sibling which is what that sigh was for. I'm really enjoying spending time with you," she said as an apology for sighing and the explanation for what it was for as well as reassuring him that she was having a good time.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on January 20th, 2024, 9:39:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have 25/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"Works for me!" Link said as he reached to take the dresses from Ronnie's arms. He once again took them to the counter to pay and watched as the cashier neatly folder the dresses into a bright purple bag. "Have a wonderful day!" The employee said as she handed him the bag after the transaction was complete. "Would you like to keep shopping or get some dessert?" He asked, as they headed towards the door to exit the store.

Onyx smiled and replied, "Thank you, I am always looking for new books to read. I might have to take you up on that offer!" He listened intently as she complimented him, feeling his face turn a rose pink. "Thank you. They change color in my wolf form but it's weird because as a wolf, they are the same color." He rambled, feeling the nerves coming back. Now is your chance!! Make a move! Jasper chimed in. Onyx slumped his shoulders and said, "Mine can be the same way. He gets a little too pushy sometimes." He then reached a hand forward to rest on top of Tami's and said, "You are very sweet. I am enjoying my time with you, too. I am glad Ronnie introduced us."
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Okay," Ronnie said in reply with a smile before heading towards the front counter in the store for them to pay for the dresses they had picked out. "Thank you and same to you," she said in reply still with the smile on her face to what the employee told them before heading towards the door of it with Link to leave. "Dessert. I think I'm okay with new dresses for now so maybe we can head back to home after we're done eating the yogurt or maybe before we head back we can go by the bookstore and get a few books," she said in reply to his question as she looked up at him before leaning in and kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Okay and maybe we can have a book exchange," Tami said in reply with a shy smile on her face before hearing the rest of what he said after. "You're welcome and that's interesting. Mine change to be a bit more grey when I wear dark colors but in my wolf form, they're a completely different color of brown instead. Not exactly sure why," she said regarding to his eyes changing colors when he's in his wolf form. "O-Oh thank you. I'm glad for both of those things," she said in reply to the last few things he said before having the fingers of that hand intertwine with his after he had put it on top of it. "Maybe after we're done here we can take our time heading back," she said in reply before having her attention go back to being on her loaf as she finished eating the last few bites of it and then drank the rest of her mocha.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 13th, 2024, 2:59:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"You know the way to my heart. I would love to stop at the bookstore after dessert." Link replied, smiling as she kissed his cheek. He held the door open for her and pointed across the street where a colorful building sat. The outside of the building had bright neon designs all over of ice cream and sprinkles. "That is where we are getting yogurt." He said, linking his free arm with Ronnie's. He led the way to the crosswalk, waiting patiently for their turn to walk.

"I would love to exchange books!" Onyx said excitedly. He listened intently to everything else she said, blushing a bright red at her last statement. He finished off his danish and gulped down the rest of his coffee before replying, "I would like that." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze before breaking a part. He grabbed the trash for both of them and threw away everything in a nearby trash can. He then set the metal tray on top of the can where a little shelf sat with other dirty trays. "Should we start walking?" Onyx asked.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

“I think I know more than one way to your heart than just books,” Ronnie said in reply softly just as he opened the door of the store for her. “Thank you love,” she said before walking out and then looking across the street to where he pointed. “Ooh it looks delightful and I can't wait to see what flavors they have to choose from,” she said excitedly as she saw the bright colored building before walking with him arm in arm to the crosswalk. When it was their turn to cross due to the symbol appearing on the small screen with the traffic signal, she led the way to the building before walking into it. She saw that some other people were there, watching them to see what they did to mimic their actions before walking over to where the bowl containers were and then over to the machine to see what flavors to choose. She ended up with the chocolate, peanut butter, and brownie batter yogurt flavors as she put a bit of each one in her container and then went over to where the toppings were afterward. Then she put some mini M&Ms, sprinkles, and Hershey's chocolate syrup on top before then stepping over to the side to wait for him afterward.

“Okay and I would as well,” Tami said in reply just as excitedly as he did while thinking that his bright red cheeks were really cute. “Alright,” she said with a small blush on her own cheeks before returning his hand squeeze before he broke them apart to take their trash to the nearest trashcan. “Mhm,” she said in reply to his question as she stood up and took one of his hands in one of hers before starting to walk back. “What else would you like to know about me that I didn't say earlier at lunch, and also would you like to see where my room is?”

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

"I would agree with that." Link said, with a chuckle. "You are very welcome!" He added, letting the door close behind them. He followed Ronnie as she led them to the yogurt place. He followed her towards the yogurt machines and picked up a small bowl with a chocolate waffle bowl inside. He then chose vanilla frozen yogurt mix with chocolate swirl. He then walked over to the toppings area and added chocolate hard shell, rainbow sprinkles, cherries, and whipped cream. He met up with Ronnie who was waiting for him and then led them to a nearby table. The seats were bright orange while the table was neon pink. He sat down and got comfortable before taking a big bite of his yogurt.

Onyx happily intertwined his fingers with Tami, feeling his heart flutter every time they touched. "I would love to see your room. I can show you mine, too." He said while thinking about things to ask her. "Do you like music?" He finally asked, pacing himself as he did not want to walk too quickly.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie followed him over to a table and started to enjoy her own yogurt. “Mm these three flavors together are very good,” she said while practically purring with a blissful look on her face after swallowing the first bite she took before continuing to eat a few other bites of it afterward.

Tami looked down at their intertwined hands with a happy smile on her face as well, enjoying their stroll back to the castle. “Alright, sounds good. I do. I mainly like pop but also rock, classical, k-pop, and jazz. What about you?” she said and asked in reply to both his statement and question as she kept pace with him.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link nodded in agreement as he took another big bite. "It is very delicious!" He said as he continued to take bites of his yogurt, mixing around the sprinkles as he did so.

"I listen to mainly metal, rock, and punk. But I do appreciate classical music when I am in the mood for it." Onyx said, looking over at her. Each step she took, her hair seemed to catch a perfect sun ray, causing her hair to shine even more. He studied her face for a moment, noting her soft features, feeling drawn to kiss her but quickly pushing the idea away. He cleared his throat and asked, "Is there anything you'd like to know about me?"
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"What flavors did you get?" Ronnie asked him curiously after swallowing another bite of yogurt before continuing to eat a few other bites of it and her toppings while being careful not to get a brain-freeze until it was all gone. She put the disposable spoon in the container bowl before curiously looking around both inside and outside the small building they were in.

Tami nodded when she heard what his favorite genres were before hearing his own question while continuing to enjoy their leisurely stroll back to the castle. "Um what's your favorite color and what are your dislikes?" she asked in reply after a little since she had been trying to figure out what to ask him before glancing over at him and then having her attention go back to being ahead of them again.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”