Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures 1379 - 81

Post by Windi1 »

Aneira wrote:
wystearya wrote:
Aneira wrote:Light Deiaurnox hatchling (No Dimorphism)

Ooh!

So these change color from day to night then?
They don't individually rotate color. My dark Deiaurnox are still dark.

I think it might be more of a case that it depends on what time the egg is hatched..or maybe caught at? I've been hatching nothing but lights now. So either my luck is entirely once sided, or it depends on the time of day they're hatched..? :orly:

Keep an eye on the time of day and colour. That will help.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Oh... I may want to hide some of my eggs away if they won't hatch dark now. :sweat:

Edited to add - Some of mine just hatched, and they are all dark. <3
Maybe it is time of catching instead of time of hatch?

Editing again - I got one to hatch as the light version. I still am unsure if it is time of hatching or time the egg was caught.
Last edited by wystearya on December 19th, 2022, 9:15:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

These are pretty neat. I will have to find time to try and catch more.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
pcysmiles
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by pcysmiles »

Tyriagris wrote:Oh, so heads up, you can actually overbuy the cookies if you're maxed out on everything:

Oh this IS good to know! Not that I'm anywhere close pretty sure but still good to know...is the cookie jar the only one giving anything out this year?
catshe/herjust a mess
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
grateful for any clicks ≧◠ᴥ◠≦
*♡+:。.。help us grow。.。:+♡ *

feel free to gold mine ~wishlist; anything from previous events before 2020~
Drakkena550
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drakkena550 »

Aneira wrote:Light Deiaurnox hatchling (No Dimorphism)

So many creatures I want to hoard now... I need like a million of both these guys. The Dark one is just SO pretty!
My Wishlist
ImageImageImageImageImage
0/25 Gifts
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

light color deiaurnox make me think of ookami game character:

so it is random if they hatch light or dark? like random to get red or black foxfire skulk?
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Atlantica wrote:so it is random if they hatch light or dark? like random to get red or black foxfire skulk?
If it is i am having very bad luck getting the dark version XD i've hatched 14 so far and every single one has been the light version. All were caught at different times within the last 6-7 hours or so
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

falsanthin wrote:
Atlantica wrote:so it is random if they hatch light or dark? like random to get red or black foxfire skulk?
If it is i am having very bad luck getting the dark version XD i've hatched 14 so far and every single one has been the light version. All were caught at different times within the last 6-7 hours or so
Maybe I can help with this a bit.
From what I understand, it's based on the time of day the egg is picked up.
Thus, I know for certain the white foxes will be the hardest for me to get because my only free time is at night. xD

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice 2022 (Dec. 19 - 29, Creatures...)

Post by Pugnacious »

BBkat wrote:
pidbell wrote:
BBkat wrote:OH, I have a list of items and what they do here- https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p22524231
I just updated it to include the sun/moon shards

And you shouldn't have to wait a year. Only a few days. I can't remember how long it is but it's only the first few days after a release that they're unusable on new things. Just to make us hatch things normally.
Ooh, thank you! But aren't they only usuable on eggs and hatchlings?
If you mean the candy corns, only on live eggs. And only the three old ones that flood the stream(so the candy corn is really only useful during Thanksgiving).
Ugh, that's what I feared, now I have to wait until next Harvest Festival to use it :(

The light Deiaurnox is going to be a pain for me to get considering how busy my next few days will be. T_T But I'm hoping I'll still be able to snag one! I've got time, anyways.

Just loving the Wyverns and Deiaurnox... Like I really cannot get enough of them! Definitely going to aim for at least 6 of each, if not more for the Deiaurnox since they have a variant. (You don't even want to know how many Foxfire Skulks I have, lmao)

Also, any word on if any of these guys will be able to breed? The wyverns and deiaurnox seem like they should be able to, but that's just me assuming.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
Lunalux
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lunalux »

oh my god... i LOVE them! :woo: <3 :t-swoon:
need to get all of them! :t-lol:

Return to “Community Discussion”