Winter Solstice Gifting :)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice Gifting :)

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I would love the SB new Pegasus since they are so hard to grab! Especially a 0% egg for my collection
Last edited by MothballMilkshake on December 18th, 2019, 10:40:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
skyres
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by skyres »

I would love any of the new creatures, but if anyone feels generous, I also have a wishlist on my profile :wave:
Wishlist on profile! <3
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

All New critters please especially the bengal and the Pegasus! Not so much of the Pyrix and the gecko
0/25
Last edited by DarkRider on December 18th, 2019, 8:40:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

Happy Holidays everyone! 13/25 gifts here. I'm not picky so anything goes! If you want to go the extra mile, check out my profile where my wish list is. ^^

WB
Last edited by WolfBane382 on December 22nd, 2019, 4:40:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

14/25 atm. I would really like just about anything released this year tbh (been kind of lax D:) I have a more comprehensive list of things I "need" or "want" in my Profile if you would need more of a direction to go in :3 Thank you all and happy Holidays!

Edit to add: Would like a Stream Born of the event Pegasi and am also willing to home any of the new pegasi as I find them GORGEOUS. If you don't have anything on my WL this may be an easier option ;P
Last edited by Vampyredragon on December 18th, 2019, 10:27:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
WereMorta
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by WereMorta »

Happy holidays! 1/25 gifts. Anything catlike would be awesome. ^^
CoffeeActivated
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CoffeeActivated »

I am at 0/25 ATM, also. I would really love donec eggs/hatchies but will love anything that you'd care to share!
CarmelitaFox
CreaturesTrade

Post by CarmelitaFox »

1/25 New and old event critters; anything from the water, herbal, or preservationist shops; coals, tinsels, diamonds, penguins of any generation, rabbitsunes, pygmies, or the scorpions that were just released. Please no Pyrix or Ilex geckos, I can catch enough myself. Merry Christmas, and thank you!

Edit: please no families. I don’t like or collect them.
Last edited by CarmelitaFox on December 18th, 2019, 10:18:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Checklist
21/25 thank you!
Zander
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zander »

4/25
My wishlist can be found here
https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... #p21092552

I love all the different Me'chaun
Last edited by Zander on December 18th, 2019, 12:07:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do u kno da wae?
Wishlist: Clicky~
blackflamewolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by blackflamewolf »

I currently have 0 gifts. Wishlist in signature, I would also love to get the new creature Me'chuan Bengolo. Thanks to everyone who gifts me!!!
~~Wishlist~~
Dragon Creatures
Canine Creatures
Winged Creatures (minus insects)

Return to “Community Discussion”