Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by ilton »

The page seems to be nodding in agreement with the rogue, and saying something, but you can't hear any of it, and his movement's a bit jerky too. You really should have downloaded flash so you can understand what he's saying, but the page was on a blocklist, and besides, you couldn't download anything if you wanted to. You aren't allowed.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Mage of Light raises her dragon headed cane majestically*
4 out of 5 votes in favor of Souless joining (with Spirit abstaining due to lack of activity) deems Souless accepted for the trial period of 4 weeks!

Sounds like you've been a good girl this year Sea, you gotta tell me what the new pokemon games are like, I've been debating whether to get them or not. I hear they're good though ^^ *Squeals* Pillow pet! Imagine a Scalemate or a wiggler one, that'll be off the charts cute X3
Phff Captain America, why don't you pick a good Marvel hero like Iron Man!
BTW could you give Spirit a poke to post here, if you don't mind of cause.

*Throws something hard at the Page of Space*
Please find a more suitable upgrade so we might all be compatible.

Onto important matters of great significance. . .Looky what idiotically funny thing I found: Click me
Yes I spent a good 10 seconds chuckling.
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

You refresh the page of space, and to your delight, he runs on QuickTime. You press play, and see him flipping the fuck out.

"AAAAAUGH WHAT THE FUCK. WHY IS SHE HERE. SHE'S STILL USING VANNELOPENIS VO-"

You immediately regret your descision and mute the embedded QuickTime video.

The flipout carries the page's runspeed multiplier to uncharted lengths! He seemingly teleports from wall to wall, and sticks to them for a few seconds at a time, his walking animation playing at an obscene rate. From this, a shallow pattering sound fills the room, but it is sped up to the point that it sounds a bit like someone blowing a raspberry at you. This footstep sound loop persists despite all your efforts to mute it. When he strafes into a wall behind him, you can barely lip-read him repeating: "she doesn't fit in this rp. Not at all."

The page makes a successful spot check, and detects your brick slowly making its way towards him, in his perception. He engages COUNTERBRICKTECH LEVEL 100: WALLHALLA. From all possible angles, he pelts it with is own bricks that are being fired at supersonic speed. They simultaneously connect, and it is vaporized on contact. There is nothing left but an off-pink dust cloud and dissapointment. The poor bastard never stood a chance.
ImageImageImageImage

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

The Knight proceeds to point her wands at the Page in a calm and regal manner

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCKING MORON!!"

her voice is slightly less calm and regal. he is pulled to the ground by zilly ropes and the Knight then sits on him and crosses her legs, frowning down at him

"we already know she doesnt fit but she came in before the new rules were introduced, we cant just kick her out!! Besides I've set a character for her to play with so ya'll dont have to worry"

She smiles up at the group like a child while still sitting on the Page

"I got some Supernatural, the second season of once upon a time, the second and third season of doctor who, Captain America (who is awesome btw and just as much an avenger as Tony or any other avenger *glares at Elfie*), the Hulk (but it was an old version thats kind of boring and shitty), and Thor (which is MOTHER FUCKING QUALITY!!!!). I also got a bunch of stuff that wasnt dvds. Like my DAVE STRIDER SUNNIES MOTHERFUCKERS!!! And my fabric paint that I have used to make my Karkitty sweater and am now cosplaying him and some really cool headphones/clothes and jewlery as well as some other things I cant remember right now. So yeah, my Christmas was AWESOME!!!"

she squees with delight in a very dignified manner as she wiggles around a bit on top of the crushed Page, her fat butt is probably going to break his ribs in a minute
ImageImage
ilton
CreaturesTrade

Post by ilton »

With a sickening squish, you look down and realize that you sat down on a masterfully deployed DECOY SMUPPET. The page is at his desk rapidly flipping the fuck in. He has calmed.
"Y'know, I prefer deadpool, but I'm pretty sure that's the wrong universe. SHE CAME INTO THIS AT THE SAME TIME AS THE OTHER RECRUIT! AND AKATIA MUST BE TRIED EQUALLY AS ANY POSTER BEFORE HER. AND IF WE FIND HER LACKING, SHE SHALL BE PICSECUTED. LET THE TRIALS BEGIN AGAIN!
ImageImageImageImage

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

I beg to differ mister Page!
*she disappears then reappears in her seat hugging the big smuppet*
She made her form some time ago! Like I said before the rules were introduced, and she was accepted! We can't go back on that now
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The High Keeper bangs her dragon headed cane, the deep resonating sound echos majestically* I will have order in the THE SECRET RUMPUS COUNCIL FACTORY. *She eyes both the Smuppet hugging Knight and the erratic Page*
First I'd like to bring to your attention that while I don't give a flying rat's ass, the mods might view our little tirade differently, so please star out your curses (Shit, crap and the like excluded), it will not do for this thread to be locked due to un-stared foul language.
Secondly, The Picsecutioner has brought a valid point to the council, Akatia did in fact post her form, and was accepted, after Souless. As such both were accepted before we past the movement regarding our new rules.
Evidence: XxX
I propose fairness and thrust the notion of a trial concerning Akatia's acceptance, she can undergo the 4 week period and if found "lacking" will be entrusted in the hands of The Page. I only offer this on compensational grounds as they've already been included in the RP.

*The Mage of Light rests her chin in her interlaced hands smiling at the Knight of Space*
Captain America sucks, he's too goody goody, his movie has no drama, end of conversation *Snickers* Thor on the other hand is one of the best movie's ever! Too bad they didn't incorporated the elves *Raises a lecturing finger* The Scandinavians (AKA people who created Thor/Norse gods) were the first to believe in the tall, pointed eared, graceful elves we know today and heavily influenced Tolkien's works. And ooh Doctor Who! Where are you up to now? Mum got me the day of the doctor, it's bloody brilliant! I'm going to cry when Matt Smith regenerates in the Christmas special.
Man where do you find all this awesome Cosplay shit? I'm like, 'get me Homestuck stuffs" and my family turned around and gives my games and jewelry, like come on peoples! Are you starting another bloggy thing?
*The Keeper sits and chatters away like a deranged chipmunk*

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by HowIBecameTheSea »

*The rogue shakes her head, muttering to herself*

I think we all need to calm down, on the note of Captain America- I am picking up the Captain America jacket I ordered tomorrow! So excited. I agree with The High Keeper that we have Akatia and Vanellope undergo the 4 week trial, you have a valid point on that subject. Though, I have my doubts at the moment. Does anyone have pesterchum?

*She waves her hand as a dismissal to herself, before leaning back into her chair and folding her arms*
ilton
CreaturesTrade

Post by ilton »

I have been for a while, and will remain in for an indeterminate length of time, an academic hiatus. I just don't have this kind of time for now. Save where I'm at in the normal and christmas universes off-site, and I'm sorry to bring those bits grinding to a halt.

*the page of space bangs his gavel on his desk in affirmation of this motion. His hand clips through desk and gavel, leaving the little mallet furiously jittering around on the desk. The page dissolves out a la Microsoft PowerPoint transitions*
ImageImageImageImage

Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

Fair enough, RL is always first priority. You'll be sorely missed until your hiatus comes to a end. Just make sure it does have an end no matter how much time has elapsed.
Have fun being a relatively normal, RP-less, person.

*The Mage of Light waves her hand in farewell*

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

Return to “Backstage”