The Casey Anthony case

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What do you think

Guilty
88%
Innocent
13%

Total votes: 32

Dauntless
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In your kitchen complaining that you have no decent food.

Re: The Casey Anthony case

Post by Dauntless »

Oh my gosh! You don't know she killed her, And yah, I don't know if she didn't, but everyone is being way to judgmental! I mean her facial expresions, her tattoos, just cause she likes to party, I mean seriously! Give her a chance, cause you could just be hating her for no reason beacause you don't even know!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide

PLEASE! Do not call be Daunt, do not call me Less, call me Dauntless.
"What didn't kill me, never made me stronger at all."
TazzyGal
CreaturesTrade

Post by TazzyGal »

Honestly, I think Casey is guilty.
She lied so many times, and when she cried in court I am pretty darn sure those were fake tears. Plus have you seen what this mess has put her (Casey) parents through.
if she is not guilty of killing little Caylee, then who is ?
The only good thing is that her parents can finally get a break from all this..... at least that's what my mom says :t-shrug:
But this is just my opinion, *R.I.P Caylee*
JennaAngel
CreaturesTrade

Post by JennaAngel »

Symbol7890 wrote:Oh my gosh! You don't know she killed her, And yah, I don't know if she didn't, but everyone is being way to judgmental! I mean her facial expresions, her tattoos, just cause she likes to party, I mean seriously! Give her a chance, cause you could just be hating her for no reason beacause you don't even know!
I have my opinions, you have yours. You can't make me do or feel anything I don't wanna. :yarly: I personally think she is completely guilty. Like Soleil said, all the evidence is there. I didn't say anything about her appearance, nothing at all. I'm not hating her personally, because I don't know, but I hate how she thinks it's okay to take away ANYONE'S life, let alone an innocent child's. It's barbaric and sickly messed up. ;( I respect your opinion, I just believe it is not the case here. Please respect that now. :yarly:

EDIT: About the post below mine...
fwuffywolf wrote:okay you are working my last nerve. no one here (from waht I've seen) has judged her by her looks or her personality. eveyrone has their opinions, respect that and sotp freacking otu everytime someone says: "well I thin kshe is guilty" because that is their opinion, and you don't have any right to tell them their opinion is wrong. I'll respect your opinio nif you respect mine. you are working my last nerve. sorry if I soudned rude but seriuosely, you are killing my last nerve.
I ditto this. Exactly what we're STILL trying to say. Please please PLEASE respect our opinions and get off our backs. Sorry, but that needed to be said. You don't see US yelling at you to believe she's guilty, do you? Yeah, I don't think so. :srsly:
Last edited by JennaAngel on July 9th, 2011, 12:27:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Mood: At Peace : )

Lately I've been even more inactive than usual, but everything's hectic here and I'm so sorry. :t-boo:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[center][color=#8000FF][b][/b][/color][/center]
[/size]

ONLY CREATURES THAT ARE IN MAIN TAB ARE TO BE CLICKED!
Image[/center]
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

Symbol7890 wrote:Oh my gosh! You don't know she killed her, And yah, I don't know if she didn't, but everyone is being way to judgmental! I mean her facial expresions, her tattoos, just cause she likes to party, I mean seriously! Give her a chance, cause you could just be hating her for no reason beacause you don't even know!
okay you are working my last nerve. no one here (from waht I've seen) has judged her by her looks or her personality. eveyrone has their opinions, respect that and sotp freacking otu everytime someone says: "well I thin kshe is guilty" because that is their opinion, and you don't have any right to tell them their opinion is wrong. I'll respect your opinio nif you respect mine. you are working my last nerve. sorry if I soudned rude but seriuosely, you are killing my last nerve.
bmyrhang
CreaturesTrade

Post by bmyrhang »

It really is disgusting. Even though they won there is still gonna be a dead little girl. :t-cry: Plus, now everybody is gonna hate her. Including me :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Click my eggs------> ImageImage
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lounging in a tree at the Jungle of Raza surrounded by panthers.

Post by DevilCrest »

This thread seems to be getting out of hand as of the most recent posts and are border-line flame-baiting.

Locking this thread as a potential flame-war may be ensuing. If anyone has an issue with this, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Personal SB Telvian Panther Army: 2,182
Image[/center]

Return to “Popsicle stand”