How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by LightningDragon »

Anira wrote:
LightningDragon wrote:I just spent $64+ on animal food :headdesk: I wish making money was as easy as making gold
I have to spend $50 just on a 24lb bag of dog food every month. I make $20 per week if I'm lucky.
Wow, what brand of dog food do you get? I think our big bags are $25
ImageImageImage
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Soch, please verify
Spoiler

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Anira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Anira »

LightningDragon wrote:
Anira wrote:
LightningDragon wrote:I just spent $64+ on animal food :headdesk: I wish making money was as easy as making gold
I have to spend $50 just on a 24lb bag of dog food every month. I make $20 per week if I'm lucky.
Wow, what brand of dog food do you get? I think our big bags are $25
I can't buy the cheap bags anymore. My dog was losing weight on the cheap, garbage food from the store, and she ate as much as she felt like (until she was full). I have to buy the good quality stuff now (I chose Blue Buffalo Wilderness because it comes in a large variety of flavors, so I can get a different kind each time). She only has to eat about a cup and a half per day to maintain her weight (60-70lb dog).
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Wow! When Tweeting eggs, the picture showed. :-) The egg is enlarged, so a tad pixelated, but it's still cool.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MistyoC wrote:Wow! When Tweeting eggs, the picture showed. :-) The egg is enlarged, so a tad pixelated, but it's still cool.
I noticed that too. I have to admit, I liked the way it was before. The tweet looks huge now :derp:
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Enchanteddil wrote:
MistyoC wrote:Wow! When Tweeting eggs, the picture showed. :-) The egg is enlarged, so a tad pixelated, but it's still cool.
I noticed that too. I have to admit, I liked the way it was before. The tweet looks huge now :derp:
I like it, despite the pixelization. Browsing through the #magistream tag, some of the pictures don't show the full creature: some heads are lopped off. lol If the creature is named, the name shows up! :-)
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MistyoC wrote:I like it, despite the pixelization. Browsing through the #magistream tag, some of the pictures don't show the full creature: some heads are lopped off. lol If the creature is named, the name shows up! :-)
I went to have a look see, you are right :D

I love Ruzio's, ISK8 and Aflame's shop, a lot. It's a great way to collect creatures for the December giveaway :yey:
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

Enchanteddil wrote: I love Ruzio's, ISK8 and Aflame's shop, a lot. It's a great way to collect creatures for the December giveaway :yey:
:t-swoon:
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

Aflame wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote: I love Ruzio's, ISK8 and Aflame's shop, a lot. It's a great way to collect creatures for the December giveaway :yey:
:t-cry: WE LOVE U TOO

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Pok
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pok »

Ruzio wrote:
Aflame wrote:
:t-cry: WE LOVE U TOO
<3
crimbo!

Return to “Community Discussion”