Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Faleep »

ok, the sight went down for me (that's not the problem) but when it came back up for me, it asked me this:
MagiStream has been here for over three years! In celebration, everybody gets two gifts. Would you like yours?

Yes, give me my gifts!
No, don't give me my gifts! Just kidding, I still want them.
I'm really sure I don't want any gifts, so you can just go ahead and give them to me anyways.
I already have my two gifts, but I went ahead and clicked on the top one, and it gave me three new eggs, the gold ones, when I had two bronze. It also made 4 of the new dragons (the shop ones) turn back into hatchlings, when they where adults.
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
gusztika
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by gusztika »

We lost creatures, that were hidden in trade in current trades, dragons, cws, and donis too.

Edited to make my post precise and more understandable. The following trades have lost all creatures.
1. trade with zee113: 4 Golden Torvaeus Dragons for 4 Greens -all hatchlings
2. trade with Letoria: received 2 Snow Dragon hatchlings as a gift
3. trade with zee113: 4 Golden Torvaeus Dragons for 4 Greens -all hatchlings
4. trade with zee113: 3 Jaktus Dragons and 2 Saerulis CWs for 2+2 Torveus Dragons -all hatchlings
5. trade with Imperialism: 29 Green Torveus Dragons, Golden Torvaus Dragons and Saerulis CWs -all hatchlings- altogether for an Azure Liyan and a Savantis Bat - I lost the hatchies but the Donis went back to Imperialism, I think.

(Note: zee113 is my sister, we hide hatchies in trades with each other.)
Last edited by gusztika on May 13th, 2012, 2:43:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zmajevec
CreaturesTrade

Post by zmajevec »

My hatclings are turned in eggs.

(sorry for bad english)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cloelia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cloelia »

I have a major problem, (major for me anyway).

Yesterday, I traded 1k with a person to borrow their Tidal Capricorns, so I could get that last egg and recieve my mermaid. Now, I did this, I bred an egg, and traded them back to the user. (The user, BTW is caled yummyquik, not sure if that's any help,) so I got my Mermaid, and I could finally have more egg slots. Except... today, my Mermaid is gone, and my Hallow, Amethyst, and Meridian Capricorn eggs are back! So now I'm out 1k, and I have to keep working for a new Mermaid again. In addition to that, I renamed one of my Ibexes, Xebi, and changed her name to Aradia Megido. Her name is Xebi again. That's another 2k.

The worst part? I'm having troubles earning gold, so I had about 9k total, which is the most I've had since I bought my Centaur, and the 3k from my spending is... gone! That's a third of my money. I don't think there's any way I can just get my money back, but I just wanted to report this, so it can be prevented from happening again.
ImageImageImageImage
Starting a hummingbird army. Unfortunately I'm broke...
LF Vampire/Red/Silver/whatever you call it Koi for a low price, PM me!
Ely
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ely »

I lost two Albino Direwolves that I had bred before, and they were in hatchling form before they disappeared. Now I have no space for them in my egg-slots because of the Golden Sonerus Dragons I had received again (not that I'm complaining). And it pretty much looks like time went back in my keep, because the two Crystalwings I currently have as eggs are supposed to be very low percentaged hatchlings, plus I seem to be missing two Crystalwings in trade from me to Suki.

Also sold some things a few hours before the rollback, but the creatures from the trade disappeared but I still have the gold I earned from the sale in this trade. Also, I recently agreed on a trade for Sonerus Dragons with dragons1312, but their original two eggs seems to have been given to another user (dltmdrl).

Lastly, some of my grey pearl wyrms in this tab were reverted to hatchling form, but I don't mind much about this one.

Thank you if you can fix these problems, Tristan, I'd appreciate it very much. <3
Call me Lois. Lois is fine.
:cool:

ImageImageImageImage

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/8776005][img]http://magistream.com/img/8776005.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/8776007][img]http://magistream.com/img/8776007.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/8776176][img]http://magistream.com/img/8776176.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/8776175][img]http://magistream.com/img/8776175.gif[/img][/url]
[/center]
Tropicalfish12
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tropicalfish12 »

Yesterday i got a gift of 2 Gold Sonerus Dragons yesterday and then I got another gift today and it was 3 Bronze Sonerus Dragons and my Gold ones where gone. The gold ones where my favorite. When I put in one of there old addresses they had become a Bronze Dragon and where given to somebody else. D: D: D: D: D:
ShiroShitoro
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShiroShitoro »

This shocks me! D8
I had 153k of gold and now i came back, i only have 1 k!

I LOST MY GOLD!

12 of 25 Presents got
Whishlist: any Crystalwings 8D

Sprites by me 8D
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

I lost three Golden Pearl Wyrm hatchlings plus a Stream Crystalwing that was about to hatch.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Tigerfrost
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tigerfrost »

I got on today and it's as if everything I did yesterday kinda just ceased to exist. I got my Jaktus Dragon hatchling to adult and it's now back to a hatchling, hatched my Saerulis Crystalwing and it is an egg again, my two Bronze Sonerus Dragons went missing as well and the progress for the other hatchlings and eggs all dropped back to where they were from two days ago. It stinks cause both the Dragons were about to hatch. Not really sure what to do about this, because this is the first time it has happened. It's also weird, but the three Gold Sonerus Dragons I got already had percents even though I just got on and only clicked like once. It has people who've clicked it and it makes me feel like they used to belong to another person.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks to everyone who've helped raise my dragons and other pets!
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

Tigerfrost- please read the newest news post.

Actual errors- I'm getting a LOT of "You Broke It" this morning. Not sure if that's due to Tristan trying to fix borked trades, or what.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”