Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Munin´s art - Sssaha´s and Synchronized´s sprites up

Post by ML1201 »

Munin wrote: Who are you on dA? I didn´t recognize any names among those who favourited this O.o
I don't believe I have you on my watch list on DA, but my account is guardianxofxmoon. I've had the account for at least four years now, though it is over flowing with pictures of flowers currently. (cough*) ^_^ :angel:
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Synchronized wrote: I do try to make them as anatomically correct as I can so they fit into their world and I try to think more scientifically than trying to input magic as an explanation for things in their world. They are pretty bulky, though; for the most part they carry very large packs/prey. I'm glad you think they sound pretty natural, though.
That´s a good approacht...when I draw mythical or made-up creatures I always try keep things as anatomically correct as possible...it just makes things more believable.
SheWolf wrote: So beautiful
Is it a specific race of frog? I don't remember any frog with that kind of pattern. :italian:
(or it's just my brain being silly D< )
That´s a pelophylax esculentus...at least that´s what the name of the reference pic says :lol:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Pelo ... charis.jpg
(you can always find my reference pics under the spoiler at the bottom of my first post btw)
ML1201 wrote: I don't believe I have you on my watch list on DA, but my account is guardianxofxmoon. I've had the account for at least four years now, though it is over flowing with pictures of flowers currently. (cough*) ^_^ :angel:
Oh, some nice pics you´ve got there, I really like "winter wonderland" and the random cherryblossom-like flowers =)
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

Munin wrote: Oh, some nice pics you´ve got there, I really like "winter wonderland" and the random cherryblossom-like flowers =)
Thanks! Did you leave a comment so that it's easy to look at your page? =^_^= (wants to browse through some of Munin's other works of art).
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Munin´s art - Herbstblatt´s frog up

Post by Munin »

Sorry, I´m too tired today to write a comment that´s halfway coherent and logical :lol:
Here´s my gallery link though: http://ankaraven.deviantart.com/gallery/
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

Munin wrote:Sorry, I´m too tired today to write a comment that´s halfway coherent and logical :lol:
Here´s my gallery link though: http://ankaraven.deviantart.com/gallery/
Nin nin! (steals the "link" scroll and runs off with it).
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

Wow Awesome Frog Munin :)
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

(needs to get around to collecting those poems that AmuletRoyalMoon wrote...)
SheWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolf »

SheWolf wrote: So beautiful
Is it a specific race of frog? I don't remember any frog with that kind of pattern.
(or it's just my brain being silly )
That´s a pelophylax esculentus...at least that´s what the name of the reference pic says :lol:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Pelo ... charis.jpg
(you can always find my reference pics under the spoiler at the bottom of my first post btw)
Ooooh didn't saw that part XD .

Any way you did a amazing frog <3
ImageImageImageImage
Munin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

[quote="ML1201"
Nin nin! (steals the "link" scroll and runs off with it).[/quote]

Wow, that´s a whole lot of comments on dA...not sure I´ll be able to reply to all of them, so I thank you here. ^_^
DarkRider wrote:Wow Awesome Frog Munin :)
Thank you!
ML1201 wrote:(needs to get around to collecting those poems that AmuletRoyalMoon wrote...)
Ooooh, I meant to do that, too, thanks for reminding me!
SheWolf wrote: Ooooh didn't saw that part XD .

Any way you did a amazing frog <3
Thanks =)
Yes, my fist post is a mess, it´s easy to overlook things. I never expected this thread to be around that long (or that I´d be taking so many requests) when I started it, so I didn´t reserve any additional posts. I think it´s one of the oldest still active threads here in the Hall of the Arts (nearly 35,000 views o.O)
SheWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolf »

:omg:
Wow,now that are a lot of views.And pages :lol:

Munin wrote:I never expected this thread to be around that long (or that I´d be taking so many requests) when I started it, so I didn´t reserve any additional posts.

Pffff,you should've know you were going to be a amazing spiriter :italian:

By the way,do you remember what your first spirit was?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”