New Creatures #985-86

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Post by HiddenMystic »

Didn't have that option to try it earlier...raising my other ones to adults now but who knows? I'm hoping for a new capricorn myself. :yey:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Danafox wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote:They can both breed now - only with each other though..maybe that will change down the road? :D
I wonder if they have a hybrid if you breed them together? :yarly:
I don’t think they do yet. I’d think there would be a new creature announcement in the creature release thread and then people would have to try and find it. :D

New species of Capricorn would be awesome! I kinda wanna start a Capricorn army. They’re hard to breed sometimes. :lol:
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
bett132
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bett132 »

Hey! I bred two Lunar Koi and the result was a Solar Koi!
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
Elentarien
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

bett132 wrote:Hey! I bred two Lunar Koi and the result was a Solar Koi!
I got that, too. Wondering if it's a day/night thing again. Breed them in the day, get solar, breed them at night, get lunar. Wouldn't mind. Would just be nice to have it say in the descriptions. :)
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Elentarien wrote:
bett132 wrote:Hey! I bred two Lunar Koi and the result was a Solar Koi!
I got that, too. Wondering if it's a day/night thing again. Breed them in the day, get solar, breed them at night, get lunar. Wouldn't mind. Would just be nice to have it say in the descriptions. :)
Could be - bred a pair of lunars and a pair of solars before 6 PM - got 2 solars. Then just a bit ago after 6 PM bred another pair of solars and got a lunar.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Elentarien
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

That sounds rather interesting. So both give you both - based on time of day. That's rather cool.

Now. . .yeah, if we could CROSS them and get. . .earth fish! er. . .star fish. . .no, wait. Um. Yeah. lol
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

We'll just have to wait and see what they have in store for us with them if anything I guess...I still vote for a new capricorn for each. :yey:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I just need to find some for sale at a reasonable price. I'm not paying 20k per for a pond critter.. 5k sure, but 20k? That's highway robbery.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I did get a lunar koi, which made me happy. Just need to save up for a try for the solar koi. But happy gifting everyone too!
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”