What ally would you like to see next?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SouthernCryptid
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: What ally would you like to see next?

Post by SouthernCryptid »

Freerunner wrote:
fennelstar wrote:While the Greek sphinx was a man-eater, but also a creature of wisdom. She only ate dumb poeple :)
:lol:

We desperately need a fresh infusion of these IRL. Too bad they seem to have gone into hiding. I mean, it's not like they would go hungry...

But yes- my magi would love to make the acquaintance of a Sphinx-of-the-sands.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Cassowary wrote:Goodness, does the world have any friendly mythological creatures at all? o_O Brownies, maybe?
Unicorns, but I'm assuming you mean humanoids.
Certain helpful Fae would be considered friendly(aside from the usually harmless pranks they like to play on humans) of which Brownies certainly fit the bill(they like to help with house keeping).

Also about the Harpies, Harpies have boobs and I don't know if having a creature with bare boobs would be appropriate for this site xD Plus they're potty mouths.
ApprenticeCrone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Gargoyles were considered guardians. So they're friendly. What about them?

Humanoid types, though...
It's not like mermaids were considered friendly but we have one of those as an ally, so do they really need to be "friendly"?
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
SouthernCryptid
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SouthernCryptid »

Spoiler
They could cover up the Harpie-boobs. These harpies could be curious about magic/different than their usual kind (this is not abnormal in magistream fauna- so why should it be abnormal in sentient beings?). They covered up the centauress boobs- and they didn't bother to cover up the snake-lady boobs (which they shouldn't have much of [but they should have some]- they are mostly reptilian...).

The mermaids have bare chests! Their hair is just super long- and conveniently placed.

Also, sphynx have bare chests/boobs.

Spoilered for saying boobs too many times.
Last edited by SouthernCryptid on June 22nd, 2012, 2:50:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cassowary
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cassowary »

BBkat wrote:
Cassowary wrote:Goodness, does the world have any friendly mythological creatures at all? o_O Brownies, maybe?
Certain helpful Fae would be considered friendly(aside from the usually harmless pranks they like to play on humans) of which Brownies certainly fit the bill(they like to help with house keeping).

Also about the Harpies, Harpies have boobs and I don't know if having a creature with bare boobs would be appropriate for this site xD Plus they're potty mouths.
I refute the unicorn statement with this: http://manalanextdoor.com/fluffy-bum
~ G I V E A W A Y ~
(once trades work...)
ImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Cassowary wrote:
BBkat wrote:

I refute the unicorn statement with this: http://manalanextdoor.com/fluffy-bum
XD
Ok, for the most part Unicorns are friendly.
I don't think any magi would want to own a Karkadann and Shadhavar-bloodthirsty unicorns that will kill and eat you, the latter while appearing sweet and innocent.
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by SynthDetective »

I would like the idea of a troll. Not one of those bleeeh-ish trolls, but a beautiful John Bauer-style troll.
Trolls are humanoid, as can be nice and often not hostile towards human if ou treat them nice.

But I guess these trolls are mountain trolls. Not really bleeeh like Harry Potter style mountain trolls, but like this

And I still support the idea of Battleaxe Minotaurs and Battlespear Merman as guild-specified allies

EDIT: John Bauer was an artist who painted these trolls. Just google 'John Bauer troll' and you have lots of pictures of the kind of trolls he drew.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
ellebellie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ellebellie »

I say we should have satyrs next, maybe to go with the new herbalist guild. :t-shrug:
Tisiphone
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tisiphone »

ellebellie wrote:I say we should have satyrs next, maybe to go with the new herbalist guild. :t-shrug:
I agree with that! But I'd also like to see gargoyles. We need a new ally ^.^
"One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel." ~Madame De Pompadour; Doctor Who; The Girl In The Fireplace
ellebellie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ellebellie »

Tisiphone wrote:
ellebellie wrote:I say we should have satyrs next, maybe to go with the new herbalist guild. :t-shrug:
I agree with that! But I'd also like to see gargoyles. We need a new ally ^.^
I think gargoyles would be cool, but I like the idea of a satyr a little bit more because there could be more story behind it and it would go better with the MS type of mythology.

Return to “Community Discussion”