Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril) OOC

Post by xxavrilxx »

Yes! Maybe he will have a bad reaction at first — because it isn’t normal for your mate to come from poor descendants?? So him denying it makes it harder for them to fully connect, causing him to struggle further with his connections/time frame of full maturity and expected mate unification. He can also be worried about his family’s reaction. We could also consider Ronnie having no real knowledge of her past, so maybe she came from ancient ancestors that were wealthy? But all were dead before she could understand that and was orphaned? Thoughts?
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

sounds good, and maybe she’ll get a bit depressed during that time as well before looking up her family in the archives. she’ll have to sneak in there, though as only higher ranked pack members are allowed in it. after finding the info, she can try to bring it to Link for him to see, but then will be thrown in the dungeon due to being thought to be stealing and going into a place she shouldn’t be.

just throwing this out there but maybe, since she’s still young, her moon spirit isn’t that developed she can’t yet tell who her mate is but also maybe since he’s older, he can.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on September 8th, 2022, 9:59:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Yes that’ll give us a lot to build with!! :bounce: that will also explain why it’s so hard for him to connect with her. Maybe he will think his moon spirit is playing a joke on him and toying with his feelings when he gives hints that his mate is Ronnie
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okie doke. that can work, and cause drama.
about your post in the rp thread, should they meet now instead of in 2 years or want them to still meet in two years? I saw that you had him go into the woods near a cave which is Ronnie is going, but I can have her go to a different one that’s not near a clearing.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Hmmm could she hide in the background, intrigued? Not disturbing him but noticing him? Or they could meet and he could just be aggressive and snap for being disturbed and tell her to get to work? Either take would be good!!!
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hm I’ll go with the 2nd one and then have her go to another cave to set her things down in before doing as she was told of getting to work on things that he’ll tell her to do.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

I’ll have him snapped out of annoyance then explain he gets confused, mixed feelings at the sight of her that he doesn’t understand.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

okie doke :bounce:

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Also since Link is still young, I’ll throw in somewhere — the phase where he is full of so much anger and frustration, he obtains his tattoos, dark/gothic style, maybe a slight drinking problem. Idk yet :lol:
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hm I like the idea of him getting a little bit more emo/goth along with him getting his tats and also having a slight drinking problem. I think she'll also have a few scars on her wrists from her being depressed after he initially rejects her as a mate. she can also befriend the healers there as they're the only ones that'll treat and see her as a human while everyone else will treat and see her as trash. she can also have another scar over and below her right eye that she'll receive from accidentally looking over her shoulder while she's getting whipped on her back.

also when she's brought to the dungeon later, the guards that threw her in there can give Link what she had which would be the info on her family that she got from the archives. it can also have a picture of her when she was 5 but it would still be her face and that can be when he fully realizes that she really is his mate. we don't have to do this part if you don't want to. I just thought it would be cute :t-swoon:

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Backstage”