A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Re: Be Anthing You Want OOC Thread.

Post by Elfie »

*Raises hands* Hay I got that from the testy thing, I did it a few times at different intervals and attained various results circulating around 3 variations, so I picked the one which combined the two. I actually totally forgot your trolls title.
We are getting our god tier titles from Here, which I've already posted the link for. And our Zillium weapons is made up, as are our councilor positions.

Urghh, is best if you skim through the thread, but my last post summarizes the whole lot in an nut shell. Basically Ilton brought up the issue of admitting members who wouldn't fit into the RP well, so we devised a plan of action which means a trial period for newbies, placing BATYW as always "Considering" and discussing the acceptance of new members. I'll be writing up a listy thing for it if Unique doesn't want to.
▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂

ImageImage
CS//DA
Fursona & Friends//Characters//Precious OCs
My JBDs
Give me a poke if you're ever looking for a RP.
Or if you'd like to talk nerdy about anything fandom

"I am simply one hell of a cat"
^u^ XD

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

I've put the thing on the front page of the rp *the knight plays with her black and white striped stockings as she rests her feet quite unprofessionally on her desk* I've already got a pm about someones audition post, I'll put it up here when they send it to me, now onto other matters *stands up and grins* I think we could all totally go on an adventure with this oc thing we got going on! We all have Homestuck titles and weapons for Christs sake when the Homestuck game comes out we'll be awesome!!
ImageImage
HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

Post by HowIBecameTheSea »

Ah, that explains it. Well, I got the Rogue of Blood, and I would like to have the Zillytazers of IDK-what.

I like the whole trial period for the newer people, since its kinda hard to squoosh in. Hopefully we can get some new dorks in to hang with us :)
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

Yeah I just noticed you wrote up the new rules after I posted, like god damed face palm X 2 combo. If Never's the master of obvious I'm the total opposite.
*The Mage of Light holds her chin thoughtfully* I find your idea appealing Knight of Space, I second such a motion! Will the plot be derived from the real game Sburb? I also advise to hold it on a separate thread since such an adventure will not be well hosted here (naturally and obviously).

*Plays with Dragon headed cane majestically* Rouge of Blood, your title has been received and will be undated.

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

*the page of space bangs one unloaded image on the table for attention. This produces a deep, reverberating sound halfway between a piano note and a guitar note.*

Perhaps we let them post with the rest of us in the main rp for a while. If we all find them lacking, I, the Picsecutioner (coughmytitlecough) shall block the page of their character for having prohibited content-related content. This effectively hand-of-God's them out of existance in every point in time and space, replacing them with various npcs and gases and liquids and scenery as need be.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

*the rogue places her tazers on the table, listening to the others chatter.*
I have nothing of great intelegence to offer at the moment, though if we are to remove any offenders- if they are in the middle of something, I suggest letting their RP partner know as well, so we don't cause any confusion for others (if there are others).
ilton
CreaturesTrade
Location: Transcending the barriers of time and space in the McDonald's playplace.

Post by ilton »

GUYS.

Ilton x 'retrieve arms' running gag.

It's so beautiful.
ImageImageImageImage
Site advertises dragon eggs. Two beetles, a slug and a gryphon. Wat.

UniquePain
CreaturesTrade

Post by UniquePain »

Souless98 wrote:Kina stands on a gray plain that stretches out to the horizon. There is nothing else there, just her and a few scraggly trees. A crack sounds behind her and she whips around, dropping into a defensive stance, but all she sees is a mirror with her own reflection in it. Well, almost her reflection. This her has black empty sockets for eyes, and is grinning evilly. Then, her reflection waves at her. Wait. She isn't waving. The reflection's grin widens, and reaches out to grab her. Kina screams.

Outside | Real World

a green haired girl lays unconscious in a warehouse. A single camera watches her....
We have an attempt guys ^^ personally I like this one, she seems to have some interesting ideas for her character and could have some good plots in her, I'm voting yes
ImageImage
Elfie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elfie »

*The Keeper slams her Dragon headed cane on the table majestically, a broad grin on her hooded face*
Souless has displayed competent RPing skills and has shown remarkable persistence in joining our RP lunacy. As with the Knight of Space I look forward to her fresh new plots.
I vote Aye!

Rouge of Blood, you've brought up a most excellent point, and yes I agree before we release Ilton onto all who defy our laws we should announce their wrong doing to the participating RP partners. However I'm more concerned with the character/plot merging after the event. But then again I am positive if this should occur it'd right itself in the end without much organization on our part.

Updated: Ilton's title

AND GUYS
MERRY BELATED CHRISTAMS!!!!!
*The Mage of Light Gathers all for a giant boa-constrictor Huggle*

Guess who got Assassins Creed :woo:
Oh man Never is so getting a make over *Falls in undying love with the badassery of Ezio's hood* so many new plots, so little time.
Care to share what Santa brought you guys for X-mas?

Oh and by Ilton's pokings I made that little X-mas mini adventure: Click meh!
Not sure what will become of it but anyway, it's there!

ImageImage
CS//DA
My JBDs

^u^ XD

HowIBecameTheSea
CreaturesTrade

I say we let Souless join, seems like it'd be interesting. It's a yes from me.

*the rouge crosses her legs, spinning a bit of hair between her fingers*
This year Santa brought me Pokemon X and Y, makeup (that I'll never wear.), pajamas, gift cards, money, Xbox 360, A UNICORN PILLOW PEEEEET, a few other bits and bobs. I bought a captain America SnapBack at the Boxing Day sales- I'm also planning on getting a Captain America jacket >:)

Enough from my side now, that mini adventure looks hella!
Last edited by HowIBecameTheSea on December 26th, 2013, 7:58:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Backstage”