O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Without doing a google search, what do you think the actual meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas is?

Poll ended at December 31st, 2021, 9:29:13 am

Biblical
34%
Mythical
17%
Fantasy
12%
Coal in your stocking
3%
Partridge in a Pear tree
35%

Total votes: 144

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Post by Rosehill »

With the site undergoing all the trouble, the Winter event took an unfortunate hit, and I didn't want to push it too much, so things that were planned for the Winter event got pushed a bit further ahead. D:

This doesn't mean that the Solstice Caravan or other specifically Winter event themed will randomly pop up during upcoming months, though. :lol:

Oh, and all the Solstice Event creatures of this event will be able to breed in the future.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

The heads are a little small to me, but the Ornate Sylphs are by far my favorite. What gorgeous colors, poses, and I love the antlers.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

I know I am necro-ing this tread, but I just have to ask.

It is said here that all event creatures would be able to breed. One of this events creature is the ornate sylph. Which is not able to breed yet.
If the sylph not going to be breedable or..?
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

vipor wrote:I know I am necro-ing this tread, but I just have to ask.

It is said here that all event creatures would be able to breed. One of this events creature is the ornate sylph. Which is not able to breed yet.
Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph and Ornate Sylphs cannot breed at all.....it would be nice if all three could breed or at least the Ornate one since it was part of this event and was promised since way back then.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Danafox wrote:
vipor wrote:I know I am necro-ing this tread, but I just have to ask.

Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph and Ornate Sylphs cannot breed at all.....it would be nice if all three could breed or at least the Ornate one since it was part of this event and was promised since way back then.
I believe I read somewhere that the Giant and Pocket varieties cannot breed because of their lore, but since the Ornate Sylphs are the "wild" version, surely they should be able to breed? Or maybe they only breed during the winter, since it hasn't been a full year since last winter yet.
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Return to “Community Discussion”