Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Red String Remake OoC

Post by NekoKyu »

I really need to stop disappearing. Image I promise I'm still ghosting around here all the time, I'm just really lazy with the rare times when I can relax. Image

@Marth: Well clearly you're pulling it off pretty well for me since the game reminded me of you anyway :lol: If you ever do wind up playing than I hope you enjoy it (and not just so I can have someone to talk about it with Image)

@Paddie: Ray is literally the ultimate tease I swear. Image Aw man, just any interaction between him and Cole seems like it would be hilarious.

If you think about, the kidnapping wasn't even entirely Hades' fault. He asked Zeus for permission to marry Persephone, getting the father's approval as was traditional of the time. Zeus was the one who told his socially awkward brother to take her. There's a pretty good chance that when Persephone picked that flower, Hades thought her father had told her (and by extension, Demeter) about it all. Zeus is like the biggest troll ever I swear.

Having Cerberus as a pet is absolute a bonus. <3

As long as Paddie thinks they look good then I'm happy. ^_^

I've noticed a lot of people have disappeared from magistream, so I'm wondering if I should remake the rp altogether? :orly: At least to get a nice clean thread to attract some prey I mean new friends? Image
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

*scratches legs* so many bug bites. NEKO!

But yeah, I agree we need to get them interacting somehow x3.

Zeus is twenty kinds of awful, of course most of the gods were kind of jerks so that's saying something. Poor Hades just wanted to love and be loved... and here I thought Romeo was the first emo teen :yarly:

Whoo! I've always wanted Cerberus <3

Remake it again? I mean, I do like new meat friends... I do like this RP a lot... hrmm.. .decisions decisions... flip a coin?
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

sees you guys are talking about Greek mythology, plugs my own roleplay 23-roleplay-stage/199935-like-the-sun-d ... t-o-a.html
I think a new thread may be a good idea! Not to mention I made Aoi and Jude long enough ago that I... am not sure exactly how to roleplay them any more...
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Marth, don't I'm having a crisis trying to come up with characters, I have three drafts saved for that RP. I need tiiiiime *melodramatic whining*. I think I'm settling on three characters though, so expect a post from me soon! D:

I might actually add another character... but get rid of Craig or just turn him into a minor annoyance that calls a lot... I don't particularly like writing for him...

Also waaaaaay back when, when discussing character's spirit animals, Cole is a peacock, I've decided :yarly: Blame my headcanon for that :derp: .

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

omg Paddie, I didn't know you'd seen it before now...
I kind of want to rework Aoi. Again. Except this time almost everything about him will be different... Actually, even if we end up keeping this thread I think I might want to do that anyway. And maybe rework Jude. Wow, I am really indecisive.

A peacock... it fits!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

I noticed it probably a couple of days after you posted it, and I was totally indecisive about joining, but then I couldn't not join, so I've spent like...three or four days writing and re-writing forms for characters :derp: Like, pulling my hair and everything *headdesk*

I say rework, I've reworked so many different characters that sometimes I end up combining the ones that are too similar, either in appearance or personality...Cole's character(s) is so reworked he originally started out as two different characters with absolutely nothing in common X3. (Originally he was a medium who could see ghosts with his eye. I don't think I went into detail how he ended up with a nifty eye that could only see the dead, but that's how it started :yarly: That character was named Jamie (he was in love with a ghost, it was awesome), he didn't have blue bangs, but he did have a more goth-ish/emo-ish appearance. Then there was a rather generic character named... Kasey? Maybe Kelly? Something with a K I think...(Oh maybe that's why I named his ex K... I'm a genius!) But he was more in line with Cole's personality and dress style...and that's where he got the panther tattoo :yarly: . There was actually a third, I think, but that guy might have actually been named Cole...that's the birthmark/heart tattoo came from, and maaaaaybe the name... :orly: .

The colorful bangs are completely original to the Cole I have now *nods* ... And I think Alice is like...a combination of various one-off characters I had who were all named Alice, or had a very similar personality and finally culminated in this one. (Seriously, I think every RP I was ever in the first year or so on MS I played a character named Alice :lol: )

But TL;DR Reworking character is super fun *nodnod* Don't think, just do *cheers*

And it so does, he absolutely would be a peacock, not like his normal every day clothes, but at a party or something he'd probably just go all out... Definitely. x3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

Paddie, you too?! I thought all these bug bites was just a plague upon my family! D:

That's the easy part, especially since Ray is a bartender. :lol:

Yeah, that's true. Even Hephaestus, who I used to think was a good guy, turned out to be a jerk. Still, Zeus definitely takes the cake. I mean, he did swallow Athena's mother and then take credit for her birth (just imagine the childhood Athena had growing up inside Zeus). And Romeo ain't got nothing on Hades. :lol: I mean, Hades literally spends all day partying with the dead. Which is funny, considering most people now and days think the Underworld is essentially Hell and only punishes the dead (Greek's Hell-equivalent was actually Tartarus), but really whenever people died the first thing they'd find in Hades' kingdom was a giant feast. The guy is the epitome of Greek hospitality.

Let's go get a Cerberus! Image

Oh Marth, if you think I did not immediately latch onto that rp as soon as you made it, you are mistaken. :lol: For a time I was strongly considering asking if you would have been okay with someone who was a chimera (not the mythology monster, but the genetical anomaly where a single organism is comprised of genetically distinct cells) because Hades and Persephone is literally my OTP. The character would have still been a demigod and would still follow all the same rules as everyone else, they would have just had three parents instead of two. But someone beat me to the punch unfortunately. Image
(Also, if my constant talking about these two is at all annoying to either of you sorry. I can't hide my love for them. I am also more than willing to share my knowledge about other gods as well though, so if there's anyone you wanted to know more about feel free to ask. Image)

Oh dang, I just remembered that Ray originally started off as the child of a water nymph and a human. Image My mythology game runs deep y'all. Image

So, if I did remake the thread, would you guys prefer a total clean restart with memory wipes and all, or to restart from like day 2 instead? :orly:

And Cole being a peacock so matches his hair, even more so if it was painted like a peacock feather. xD Also, I remember all those Alice's!
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Bugs that bite love me, it's a curse, I want them all dead.... I need bats or something (the flying kind, not the baseball/cricket kind) not even bug spray works (though I think these citronella bands work-ish... when I wear them I don't get bitten, but I also only wore them during the earlier part of the summer so I don't know if there were too many mosquitoes out... I should put one back on though, evil little buggers).

Honestly we couldn't make this any easier :yarly: . We just need this to happen.

Uhm...to be fair Hephaestus was considered so ugly that when he was born he was tossed off the side of a cliff and was crippled because of it (that's the version I heard, trying to double check yields a different story, as it is with Greek mythology). and then after being granted the...uhm rights? to marrying Aphrodite he was cheated on by her with Ares... so he has some reason to be mad? I can't recall a whole lot about Hephaestus, unfortunately... I know, poor Hades (and the underworld) get such a bad rep, they really don't deserve it ;a;. I still love Disney's Hades though, he's so much fun :evil: .

Whoohoo!!! *buys a bunch of Cerberuses* You get one, and Marth gets one, and I get one, and the rest are free to good homes! *has an armful of Cerberus puppies*.

Paddie is almost done with her forms, she just hopes they're ok :derp: I still need to give my girls powers though .___.

Ohright he did! That's hilarious x3.

And...good question, I mean I don't think I'd mind moving on to a different day (if it makes a difference? I guess we can all just be like "character A knows character x" etc... and start from a different day...)

You totally just entered part of my headcanon x3. If there's ever a Halloween/costume party he's totally going to do that. I have it all planned out *nodnod*

Like, all the Alices x3 I just stole them all x3. Ohgosh that's funny x3. I half wish those RPs were still around...but on the other hand I'm kind of glad they're not? x3

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Hmm, well, I kind of want to switch out characterizations/names/pretty much everything else, so I think I might like rerolls of relationships and all, and if new people join, that would be fun for them too! Ultimately, though, it's all up to you.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Padfootsmistress777
CreaturesTrade

Ah, that is a good point. Rerolling then, I think is my "vote". It was fun and might bring others in too.

Edi: Back to the mythology, I totally just remembered I have a character who is half satyr :derp:

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”