Roleplay Stage rules
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

NPC's :yarly:
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

The answer to everything!
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

I actually have an idea for a forest alpha. Would you mind if I made it?
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

No, go right on ahead!! ^u^

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

υѕєяηαмє; GriffinHeart101
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Lalani
ηιcкηαмє; Her close friends and family call her Lani
αgє; 7
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Forest|Council|Alpha
ѕρєcιєѕ; Wolvraddpine Weasel (Weasel+Addax+Crested Porcupine+Wolverine)
αρρєαяαηcє; Lalani is quite a strange looking beast. She generally looks like a weasel with rust brown fur and a bright white underbelly. There are cream lines on her sides and a dark brown patch on her forehead. Her stature is only a little bit larger than a normal weasel, making her one of the smallest hybrids in the forest faction. On the top of her head are large spiraling horns, which are not so big that they hinder her ability to move around. Her feet are a little bigger than they would normally be, with large claws for digging, fighting and finding food. Flourishing the forest member's back are long black and white quills, which are her main source of defense. They make Lalani's body look much bigger than she actually is and are also used for intimidation. Between her horns are a crest of soft hair and quills and she had a tendency to wrap roots, branches, flowers and other vegetation either by herself or getting someone else to do it because of her small arms.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;Lalani is a dependent hybrid who knows how to care for herself and be independent, although she does really like to be around others. She is not one to immediately start wars but will fight for the good of her faction is she truly needs to. She can be a little stern about things, getting worried easily that someone will try to ruin the peace and harmony that she is trying to maintain in the faction. She has a large imagination and likes to look at the big picture rather than the smaller details. Lalani loves thinking about traps that she could make if an aggressive outsider decided to enter her territory. Sometimes the weasel will get flashes of rage and aggressiveness and doesn't quite know how to deal with them yet.
нιѕтσяу; Lalani was born to an Addax/Wolverine hybrid for a father and a Weasel/Porcupine for a mother. They were both the alphas before her and took great care of her while trying to maintain peace. To gain the respect and right to become the next alpha, she had to challenge her father to a battle and soon after, her mother. Both the matches were difficult but soon enough the wolveraddpine weasel gained the right. When her parents both passed away, she was promoted and now rests in her alpha stage. She is uncertain if she will continue to stay in this place, knowing there are other hybrids that are much better suited for alpha than herself.
σтнєя; Her favorite flowers to decorate her horns with are cherry and apple blossoms as well as lilies.
cσɗє;

Code: Select all

[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] GriffinHeart101
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Lalani
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] Her close friends and family call her Lani
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]αgє;[/b][/color] 7
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Female
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Forest|Council|Alpha
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Wolvraddpine Weasel (Weasel+Addax+Crested Porcupine+Wolverine)
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color] Lalani is quite a strange looking beast. She generally looks like a weasel with rust brown fur and a bright white underbelly. There are cream lines on her sides and a dark brown patch on her forehead. Her stature is only a little bit larger than a normal weasel, making her one of the smallest hybrids in the forest faction. On the top of her head are large spiraling horns, which are not so big that they hinder her ability to move around. Her feet are a little bigger than they would normally be, with large claws for digging, fighting and finding food. Flourishing the forest member's back are long black and white quills, which are her main source of defense. They make Lalani's body look much bigger than she actually is and are also used for intimidation. Between her horns are a crest of soft hair and quills and she had a tendency to wrap roots, branches, flowers and other vegetation either by herself or getting someone else to do it because of her small arms. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color]Lalani is a dependent hybrid who knows how to care for herself and be independent, although she does really like to be around others. She is not one to immediately start wars but will fight for the good of her faction is she truly needs to. She can be a little stern about things, getting worried easily that someone will try to ruin the peace and harmony that she is trying to maintain in the faction. She has a large imagination and likes to look at the big picture rather than the smaller details. Lalani loves thinking about traps that she could make if an aggressive outsider decided to enter her territory. Sometimes the weasel will get flashes of rage and aggressiveness and doesn't quite know how to deal with them yet. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color] Lalani was born to an Addax/Wolverine hybrid for a father and a Weasel/Porcupine for a mother. They were both the alphas before her and took great care of her while trying to maintain peace. To gain the respect and right to become the next alpha, she had to challenge her father to a battle and soon after, her mother. Both the matches were difficult but soon enough the wolveraddpine weasel gained the right. When her parents both passed away, she was promoted and now rests in her alpha stage. She is uncertain if she will continue to stay in this place, knowing there are other hybrids that are much better suited for alpha than herself. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#40BF00][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] Her favorite flowers to decorate her horns with are cherry and apple blossoms as well as lilies.
How's this? :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

Sounds great!! That's quite the combination :lol: All in all though she sounds great! Accepted ^u^

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Random animal generators man. Alright! I'll try and make a post for her in my last post before I leave
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Guys, I think my computer's acting up, so if you see some random stuff in any of my posts that shouldn't be there or if my posts look weird, let me know and I'll try to fix it. Like, for example, in one of my posts on another site a few minutes ago, I went back to look at the post and found a random link just thrown in there. Stuff like that.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

Work has been he'll, I can't reply till tomorrow. Sorry! I really dun wanna put the rp on hold though, but its nearly 1 and I just worked a 9 hour plus shift. /: sorry
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

It's all right. We all have busy lives sometimes where we just can't get on. I kind of am hesitant to reply mostly because I don't want to leave you too far behind.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Return to “Backstage”