Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Rift OoC

Post by NekoKyu »

Now please, if you wouldn't mind. Knowing me, I'll probably keep it forever ambiguous. And only the Soviet Union part, banks and anything generic or such are perfectly fine. And ohhh, I love details. I made a character who worked for the meatpacking industry during the Great Depression that I was very pleased with once. But I digress. ^^;;

It's so cute, I love it. Keep it forever :3
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

I cleaned it up. If there's anything I've missed, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll be happy to fix it up again. c: That's pretty cool, though! Did this character happened to be based in Chicago? Just curious, since I know Chicago was big in the meat industry for quite some time.

Thanks! That's the plan. uwu
Storyteller from the womb to the tomb. :cool:
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

It's absolutely wonderful, thank you. I'll go add her to the list now. Welcome to the Rift. ^.^ And actually, yes he did live in Chicago. I gave him such a cruel history, in fact it shares a small similarity with Irina. I'm really incredibly mean to my creations. >_> He's still floating around, but sadly I never really got the chance to use him...

Yay! *resumes coddling* :t-swoon:

DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

Thank you! I'm sure the Rift will certainly be a...death-defying experience, to say the least. ^^ (Seriously though, great premise. I'm very excited for where it takes everyone.) Aha, I called it! o3o May I inquire as to what similarity they share, just to soothe my own curiosity? And oh gosh, I'm terrible to my characters, too. But I also think that's part of the fun of it. :D The more broken a character is, the better a story it makes for said character to redeem his/herself. Aw man, that sucks. :c I've had characters like that, where I'm really excited to use them in something, anything, but then they just never make it into writing. I find it's usually because of the roleplay I join. I actually joined one a few months ago that died before it even started. I was severely disappointed. D:
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

I'm glad, as I'm very excited about some devious plans I have laid out. Hopefully the twists will keep people on their toes and holding the edge of their seats. And like Irina, my character too made a wish that ended badly. Very badly, and he too ended up with the death of his baby sister on his hands. Course, his personality is nearly completely opposite of hers as well. :lol: I was so tempted to write out his history as a story. It's always a shame when they die before they have a chance. Still, we can always recycle the character if we find a new roleplay that they can fit. :t-:3:

DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

That is fantastic. I actually haven't roleplayed in a good...what? Two years? That one died after a couple pages, too, so I haven't seriously tackled anything in some three years. I've really been missing the thrill of not knowing where the other person will take the direction of story, so I have to express how incredibly ecstatic I am to hear you have plans. And ones that will make my stomach drop a bit, at that. <3 Wow, a lot more similarity in history than I expected. o.o He sounds like a pretty compelling character, though, from the little glimpses you've given me - I'd probably take a whirl at his story, if you ever wrote it and put it out there. That's true, but I also find I like to craft my characters specific to each roleplay. I don't believe I've ever reused a character, now that I'm thinking about it. :sweat:
RiverHurt
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiverHurt »

*sneaks into then starts sneaking back out because is royally scared* Hehe finished I think :P
NekoKyu
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

:t-blush: Well I hope I live up to your expectations. I'm the same story though, I dropped out of the roleplaying scene a few years back and recently returned. Sadly, most of my old friends here have also since dropped from the scene, but at least I still hear from them occasionally. I've met and befriended some really amazing people through roleplaying. :t-^_^: I can PM his old form over to you if you ever feel like checking him out, but otherwise I promise not to impose. ^_^ Trust me, I tend to do the same with my characters, but it always is a shame to see a good creation die young. Reusing is definitely something I'd suggest looking into; you could even trying flipping things and shaping a roleplay to fit your character.

Edit: Whoa, sneak attack. Lol, no need to be scared, I won't bite. :lol: And thank you RiverHurt, everything looks fine now. ^.^ Would you like me to wait for your sim images before adding them?

DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

Yeah, it's the exact same for me! I had a group of roleplay friends I was really close with some years back, but most of them don't roleplay anymore. I've lost contact with a couple, a handful I'm still friends with, but I'm not close with them like I was before, unfortunately. They definitely shaped my life for the better, though - I probably wouldn't be pursuing any sort of writing career without them! Oh, wow, yeah, if you don't mind, I'd love to read his form. o3o I devour stories and characters and ideas like I'm a starving teenage boy. :derp: Yeah, that's very true. I'd probably have to fix my characters to be more presentable to the interwebs, though - most are borne of my middle school roleplaying days. x.x
RiverHurt
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by RiverHurt »

Code: Select all

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o482/RaynaxIronman/Mithon4_zpsa8c6ece9.jpg
Mithon picture ^

Code: Select all

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o482/RaynaxIronman/Cari_zps47dc1750.jpg