LTB Art- offering gold and donis :]

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Art- offering gold and donis :]

Post by umbreon241 »

I could do a head or body drawing for you. I do traditional art and I really like doing headshots or profiles. ^_^
Examples of my art are below:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Those ones are a little old, haha. I need to scan in some of the stuff from my current sketchbook.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Wolfwing
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfwing »

umbreon241 wrote:I could do a head or body drawing for you. I do traditional art and I really like doing headshots or profiles. ^_^
Examples of my art are below:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Those ones are a little old, haha. I need to scan in some of the stuff from my current sketchbook.
sounds great! I would like to see some of your more current works though so that I can give you proper payment X3 what payment type/amount did you have in mind?
also, which OCs do you plan on drawing? (for my reference) :italian:
Always LTB kitsune hatchlings and pheonix simurghs Feel free to PM me about things in my various "for sale" tabs Sprite art by Seabra
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

I'll scan in some of my more current works later today. :italian:
I generally ask for 50k or more because 50k=1 shard=one dollar and I don't really like drawing for less than a dollar haha.

I'd probably be drawing Vez.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
nyn
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyn »

Ohayo. This is a traditional art drawing that I inked and coloured for Vez. Her character was pretty fun to draw <3

Here's the link if you want it. It's a smaller version that doesn't show the bad quality as much :3.

Spoiler

this is the outline I made for Zev~

The hair though.

It's completely free because the body is not proportional, the quality itself is terrible [sorry my tablet broke so I was forced to traditional it], the eyes are kinda creepy looking to me [my bad x3] and they don't really match. THOSE EYELASHES THOUGH >.<...aw geez ._. My scanner cut off her stomach and her belt.
But yea, she was really fun to draw so I actually should be paying you for making up such an awesome character ^-^. I'll be back later with her twin, hopefully it'll be better than this :3.
Edit: Hmm...Zev looked better on paper x3. The body proportions and the shading .-.
Wolfwing
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfwing »

nyn wrote:Ohayo. This is a traditional art drawing that I inked and coloured for Vez. Her character was pretty fun to draw <3

Here's the link if you want it. It's a smaller version that doesn't show the bad quality as much :3.

Spoiler

this is the outline I made for Zev~

The hair though.

It's completely free because the body is not proportional, the quality itself is terrible [sorry my tablet broke so I was forced to traditional it], the eyes are kinda creepy looking to me [my bad x3] and they don't really match. THOSE EYELASHES THOUGH >.<...aw geez ._. My scanner cut off her stomach and her belt.
But yea, she was really fun to draw so I actually should be paying you for making up such an awesome character ^-^. I'll be back later with her twin, hopefully it'll be better than this :3.
Edit: Hmm...Zev looked better on paper x3. The body proportions and the shading .-.
Both pictures are wonderful! thanks! But you still get payment >:3
and don't worry; half the time when I'm trying to draw my own characters things end up looking pretty strange :lol:
if you want to draw more when your tablet is working again I would be more than happy to pay you X3
Always LTB kitsune hatchlings and pheonix simurghs Feel free to PM me about things in my various "for sale" tabs Sprite art by Seabra
nyn
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyn »

No problem ^-^. But really, it's okay, I don't need payment x3. I needed an excuse to practice shading with a limited set of colours anyhow. Also sure, it'd be fun to draw Vez and Zev again when my tablet works, but again no payment needed. But actually, I'm really bad at side profiles and I really like your art. So maybe an art trade next time then :3? Here's an example of what I can do with my tablet:
Spoiler

Not very good but it's my best so far x3
Wolfwing
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfwing »

nyn wrote:No problem ^-^. But really, it's okay, I don't need payment x3. I needed an excuse to practice shading with a limited set of colours anyhow. Also sure, it'd be fun to draw Vez and Zev again when my tablet works, but again no payment needed. But actually, I'm really bad at side profiles and I really like your art. So maybe an art trade next time then :3? Here's an example of what I can do with my tablet:
Spoiler

Not very good but it's my best so far x3
I'm a little unsure about art trades right now only because of school and other art trades I have going right now, which would mean that yours would probably take me quite a while to complete 0_0 well, that in itself depends on what you want drawn :lol: so if you're okay with a bit of uncertainty as to when you'll get your half of the art trade from me, sure XD sorry about the disclaimer D:
nyn
CreaturesTrade

Post by nyn »

It's okay x3. I meant for like next time if I ever draw Vez and Zev again. Good-luck though :3. At least the exam weeks are over :lol: . Well, see you around :3.
QueenoftheRabbits
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenoftheRabbits »

I'll draw them if you want me to.
Here's a link to my DA:http://thepiratebunny7.deviantart.com
They will probably be drawn with my tablet like the first four.
member of the artificer's association and the dark brotherhood, happy to get creatures for you, details on my profile wishlist pie head
1209lin
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1209lin »

May I try? I'm really interested in the timber wolf hatchie :D
I usually do traditional art. I do have a tablet, but digital art takes too much time D:
Here are my examples:
[img=http://s24.postimg.org/bt0j14zdt/Scan0003.jpg]
[img=http://s28.postimg.org/7jrfouavd/Scan0001.jpg]
[img=http://s21.postimg.org/w68ovuwoj/Scan0004.jpg]

Return to “Seller's Gallery”