Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream roleplay OOC

Post by EstherGamer »

I don't see why not, even though I have no idea what that is. I'm surprised I didn't initially read that as Hatenna somehow, because normally that would have happened in my tiredness haha
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

EstherGamer wrote: May 5th, 2024, 8:33:19 am I don't see why not, even though I have no idea what that is. I'm surprised I didn't initially read that as Hatenna somehow, because normally that would have happened in my tiredness haha
dinosaur :] bestiary/1056
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

faedemon wrote: May 5th, 2024, 9:14:19 am
EstherGamer wrote: May 5th, 2024, 8:33:19 am I don't see why not, even though I have no idea what that is. I'm surprised I didn't initially read that as Hatenna somehow, because normally that would have happened in my tiredness haha
dinosaur :] bestiary/1056
Ah. Dino good, I vote yes
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

WOOHOO! Nice! I headcanon that they're a sapient species, but they're more like allies such as nagas/ centaurs/ mermaids/ oracle trees etc in that they're considered students and partners more than creatures you 'own', like the other ones.

The fee that you pay isn't to 'own' them, it's to prove that you're capable of raising one and getting the legal documents/ license/ equipment necessary to doing so. And they don't 'breed' the way that other creatures do, instead they see if they're capable of raising a kid with their partner, and then get the egg from somewhere else. Due to being Hattema themselves, they don't need a fee to get an egg from the preservationists society.

Guron's Hattema are a sapient species on the brink of extinction, which is why they're reliant on magi to increase their population and to help them survive.
I headcanon that their future visions require them to draw from their own life force and vitality in order to be used, which means that they can be abused by people for their powers and leave themselves drained and vulnerable to disease or injury. There's only a population of around 1000 or so in existence, and the ones that can be 'bought' from the preservationist shop are actually clones of deceased Hattema reproduced from unearthed bones, hence their genetic diversity.

Hmmm there's a lot more backstory that I think I'll write about this...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
2024 Magiversary wishlist
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Rightio! Next up- shhoould de Paverm be ccoonshidered a playable ...hic... sshpeciessh?
Dey caan ...hic... ushe toolshh and shpeaak a languagge- dough it might be a little bit hardd to play shhuch a myshterioush creature. ...hic... Dee good newshh ish dat you can come up wid anyding yourshelf!

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

cringe

Return to “Backstage”